Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care (56420 Views)

Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Brunicekid(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
I use Boris Johnson as a point of contact to all those affected by COVID-19... God will WILL HEAL ALL THOSE AFFECTED BY COVID-19 IN JESUS NAME.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Jelzin2412(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
chatinent:
Ghenghen! I went to his Twitter handler and people were wishing him dead!

Those people are not British of course and even if they are they represent an insignificant minority.

Boris is a charismatic leader filled with purpose, vision and love for his country.

He will come out strong God willing...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Timoleon(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
You are an otemu. I suppose you don’t know sarcasm. Also at what point did I claim to be genius? For the past few days I have spent my time trying to sensitize people about the folly of 5g induced virus. Why will I suddenly turn around now? My previous posts on the matter are still there.
rusher14:
of all the states on Nigeria to have 5g, it’s Ondo that will be the first ba? Think am na.

And you claim to be a genius.

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by MichaelDuf: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by sucess01: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
In God we Trust, God will heal him

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Juanmike(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

mumu
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Jelzin2412(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=sapientia post=88167675]Heeeee

Chances of him coming out is becoming slim.

Those asking him to handover power should wake him up.

So UK can't save their Prime Minister.

How far the Queen set?

Chances are high. Boris is not on a ventilator and his symptoms are not critical. He was simply moved to the ICU for more monitoring should he need an intensive care.

He's the PM and it's only reasonable to keep a closer on him.

And the Queen is absolutely fine and doesn't have COVID-19

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by fiercehillz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
internet:
for your mind, there is covid 19 in Nigeria. my friend wake up from sleep.

Pray you don't know someone that is directly affected...shalom
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:
French scientists inject him with your Vaccine.

People please
I wonder.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hope he gets better..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by rusher14: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Timoleon:
You are an otemu. I suppose you don’t know sarcasm. Also at what point did I claim to be genius? For the past few days I have spent my time trying to sensitize people about the folly of 5g induced virus. Why will I suddenly turn around now? My previous posts on the matter are still there.

Apologies.

It was that recidivist Nasser I meant to quote.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by APCNig: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
emeijeh:
NCDC tell them the secret na!

Boris must NOT die!

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]

No way, they don't tell us their secrets either.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by GreatResearcher: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Gidah:
another real life scenario of vanity upon vanity.no long epistle needed, God im just prime minister of my house pls count me among the ones you are not going to forsake becos i know am a sinner .pls before u quote me and saying im blinded by religion pls keep your sermon to yourself ,my five time daily prayer never even complete .

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by ruffDiamond: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ol boy, wahala dey o
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Mizwisdom(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why are atheist silent? they usually tell us not to call God in matters like this. Oya come and ask science to save him

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by APCNig: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yemmysworld91:
I wish him speedy recovery

I wish him whatever he wished Africans.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by BarrElChapo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

Hello, Hello Jesus pls it's me, come and take me home. WTH

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by NwaNimo1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Modikko(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
The followers too stink.
kaluxy007:
Our politicians stink

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by GermanMelania: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

You are here hailing boris. Google what he says about africans
Shut the Bleep up. People across our continent eat the same. Did we get held accountable for ebola?
We just dont have access to travel as much or else it would be the same.
There is no proof it came from even eating an animal.

How dif you manage to walk in on someone with a dog? Sounds like you were involved or at the min taking pictures. You sound jealous of the dog sef.

People in nigeria no de abuse animals? It means all nigerians do?
Your employers might have been unpleasant peoole but it doesnt give you carte blanche to be racist.

You are typing this from your chinese made phone and if you catch coro your life will depend on a chinese made ventilator. Your ac chinese. Your internet modem chinese. The 5g u go use download all kind coro movies chinese. The loans your country is using to hold its economy chinese

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Poanan: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

wait,are u joking?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Mrshape: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

You have taught this our girls bad thing unknowingly
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by APCNig: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
tallerSSS:
can Buhari be replaced with this man?

Several he people that wished Buhari death have been buried, but I pray our good LORD will not let death come near you. You shall live long and witness Buhari's handover to another President, then you shall remember again that only GOD anoints and appoints leaders and not children of hate, anger and bitterness like you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by BarrElChapo(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
dinachi:

I know he will die. Trump is next. It is part of the evil conspiracy. Why Trump has not been infected is because of the prayer of saints in America.

If Trump is infected, it is all over, evil has won
Coming of Antichrist is near.

You don't know anything. If you wanna be a good Christian pray for him.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by PlateauNews(f): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by LaIabobo: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Harddiskng:
Wow, wish him speedy recovery.

grin grin grin are those our famous pallbearers??
This cracked me up.
Who did this edit?? You guys are just clowns. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by nnaeyes6: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Admitted to public hospital and not ASO ROCK.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Jack500: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Take him out of that 5g field to a place with zero 5g coverage and watch home recover in days

Thrash and nonsense, is their no 5G in china, how come they are recovering pretty well.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by eki2000(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
shaggy007:
I wan make one world leader die of coronavirus.

Make I believe am
you and your family will die, since the fact that he is hospitalized is not enough for you.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
tallerSSS:
can Buhari be replaced with this man?
.... So many people wished Buhari dead..........but .......Many of them DIED instead..... grin cheesy cheesy

Just continue.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.