Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care (56371 Views)

Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by mvem(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
themosthigh:
What is happening to the world.
nothing spectacular...
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by mvem(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Take him out of that 5g field to a place with zero 5g coverage and watch home recover in days
No country actually uses 5G...5G is still on trial, the tech is evolving... keep on believing your conspiracy... 6G is also being researched, maybe when 6G comes we will call it 666
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by techstack: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
chatinent:
Ghenghen! I went to his Twitter handler and people were wishing him dead!

People will always beef you no matter what you do.

Same what out Nigerian Wailers
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by mvem(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
tomzyELNINO:
REPENT!!!

THE LORD'S COMING IS AT HAND. JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS. LEAVE YOUR SINS AND RECONCILE BACK TO GOD.
Humans and their wahala...Trump can die tomorrow and the world continues...what's the problem ?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Onlyonebuhari: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
tomzyELNINO:
REPENT!!!

THE LORD'S COMING IS AT HAND. JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS. LEAVE YOUR SINS AND RECONCILE BACK TO GOD.

See this one. Christians died most of covid-19 even from the holy city of Vatican. Where is Jesus to save them, better call on GOD, the one whom Jesus himself called.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Taciturn1: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ishilove:

The queen is an orisa on her own
Orisa meaning?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Yinka1808: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
May God touch him and make him whole

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Taciturn1:
Orisa meaning?
Lesser deity
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Moneywirer: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
agulion:
Up till now we don't know the condition of the VP, Kyari and the lifeless one, God ebb us

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
I wish him complete healing. Please be okay!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Gidah: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

It doesn't matter. We will all die someday.
but who doesnt fear death,bro fear of death doesnt make someone weak its just natural we all fear it even though we know say na sure thing we go complete the MR NIGER D
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by tallerSSS: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
igbokwenu90:
.... So many people wished Buhari dead..........but .......Many of them DIED instead..... grin cheesy cheesy

Just continue.....
nobody is talking about death herr o or have you already perceive death for the prime minister.. I ordinarily wished if Buhari was as right thinking and vibrant like the prime minister...
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by tallerSSS: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
APCNig:

Several he people that wished Buhari death have been buried, but I pray our good LORD will not let death come near you. You shall live long and witness Buhari's handover to another President, then you shall remember again that only GOD anoints and appoints leaders and not children of hate, anger and bitterness like you.
this one go school?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by TheExecutioner: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Taciturn1: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Lesser deity
Are you hinting, the outbreak was planned and executed?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Taciturn1:
Are you hinting, the outbreak was planned and executed?
We can never know with men.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
FatheR Lord,
Please StRetCh your healing hands upon this man and everyone infected with this DiSease.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Modikko(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Above all they are human beings and in the eyes of the Lord every life matters.
idonhammer:
So you want to compare your brainless and useless Nigerian politiefians with Boris Johnson?

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Lymasaba(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:
French scientists inject him with your Vaccine.

People please
Dear art student vaccination is useless rt now only curative approach
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Vulcan24(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
he was shown on BBC today looking very cold
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Jelzin2412(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
gypsey:
If you say so, you must be one of those who voted to get your noses spiked, the so called hardworking british people, His election was totally based on brexit, the brexit which he is yet to achieve.

Even though i didn't vote for him, i still wish me quick recovery.

And thank you for all the work you guys in the NHS are doing.

Thank you too...And if only people can learn to politely disagree with issues like you did with their own points without throwing insults Nairaland and the world would be a better place...Respect smiley

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Sheziemoney(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
God heal the world.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by GamalNasser: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
mvem:
No country actually uses 5G...5G is still on trial, the tech is evolving... keep on believing your conspiracy... 6G is also being researched, maybe when 6G comes we will call it 666

Carry your dull brain out of here ? No country uses 5g indeed .GTFOH 6g indeed
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Taciturn1: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ishilove:

We can never know with men.
devilish men
Satan is trying to rule the world.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by GamalNasser: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

Thrash and nonsense, is their no 5G in china, how come they are recovering pretty well.

They will not tell you they switched it off in in all Chinese epicentres and put it on again and started noticing new cases
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Taciturn1:

devilish men
Satan is trying to rule the world.
These are the end times, brother. End times.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

Ooooooo God, why pepper no mistakenly enter that milk
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Ellie01: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

R u joking? Like how will a human have sex with fish or chicken?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by grandlexuz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is sad. I don't see him coming out if this. I see him dying in four days. Unlike mr to be pessimistic but thats how I how see it.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by nijabazaar: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Buckingham Palace says the Queen has been kept informed of the prime minister’s condition by No 10
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by AbujaBlue: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
The 5g conspiracy theories are among the most dangerous spreading among the ignorant, vulnerable and uneducated right now.

ps. The UK has a working 5G network in many cities now.

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by BlackSpanner: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
internet:
for your mind, there is covid 19 in Nigeria. my friend wake up from sleep.

Are you trying to say there is no corona virus in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader / Funny Names On Namibian ID Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.