Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad (9490 Views)

Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others / Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat / Background Of Nigeria - Chad Offensive - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2020
engrchykae:
NIGERIA HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO WIN ANY ARMED CONFLICT BEFORE.
CHECK HISTORY.
IT'S EITHER THEY NEED THE BRITISH,ARAB LEAGUE OR SOVIET.
MOREOVER NIGERIA MILITARY WASN'T DESIGNED TO FIGHT EXTERNAL WAR,THEY WERE INDOCTRINATED TO BULLY CITIZENS TO OBEY TO BE BRITISH SLAVES.
ITS THE ONLY ARMY WHO ADDRESSES HER CITIZENS AS BLOODY CIVILIANS.
THE ONLY ARMY WHO SHOWS CONTEMPT TO HER CITIZENS IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
everybody are not the same.Not all armies are bullies.majority are not,these guys are going through a lot,don't just sit down there in your comfort zone and begin to judge.
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by supercase1(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2020
rottennaija:

You are talking trash. You have not asked yourself how the chadian soldiers find their route to the boko haram camp and if the camp is in Nigerian territory or chadian.

Besides, how many minefield did the chadian army cleared along the way before reaching the camp and who cleared the minefield for them and if these had no been cleared, it would have been that easy for them to reach the camp.
So you mean Chad doesn't have mine sweeping machines attached to their armoured vehicles abi,and don't you know that isreali airforce provided basic air mapping and logistics for them.how much is Chad defense budget and how much is Nigeria budget,I though buhari is a London trained general grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by Roon9(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2020
idealogical:
That terrorist flag was flying over our territory like under Jonathan when BH was in control of nearly the whole of Borno state and bombing and blowing up Nigerians at will, even in Abuja under Jonathan's nose, but today, not an inch of Nigeria is under BH, their flag is not flying anywhere on our soil.

What is the meaning of this propaganda thread sef? We kill BH, burn down BH camps and seize weapons every day so we should off pata because Chad the finally decided to rise up and fight their BH friends that they've been harboring and allow to send fighters and weapons into Nigeria.

Their case with BH is friendship gone bad.

This is the dumbest topic of the day.

Lol then your northern bro including the lifeless fellow thought they were allies. Of which they are tho. stop kiddin yourself
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by rottennaija(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
supercase1:

So you mean Chad doesn't have mine sweeping machines attached to their armoured vehicles abi,and don't you know that isreali airforce provided basic air mapping and logistics for them.how much is Chad defense budget and how much is Nigeria budget,I though buhari is a London trained general grin grin grin

In the video did you see any mine Sweeping machines? In fact, did you see any of their machineries close to those of Nigerian forces?
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by Difrent: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-This terrorist is in absolute pain. tongue

You dey MAD ni?
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by Difrent: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Viking007:
I read the Chadian army mapped out the entire LCB (with help from Israeli airforce) including the Nigerian section of the LCB before they commenced this swift operation...So what stopped the NA from doing same and smoking out these BHTs from wherever they are? Why wait for the Chadians to cooperate when you can do the needful yourself? The answer is simple - if only we can be honest with ourselves.

Hear yourself, the Chadians could coordinate operations like this Yet the refused until they had to suffer a heavy casualty
Be honest with yourself if the Chadians could do something like this all these while why didn't they carry out such an operation? Whenever NA Pushed these guys Chad allow them gain foothold on Its soil instead of carrying out operations like this against them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by Viking007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Difrent:

Hear yourself, the Chadians could coordinate operations like this Yet the refused until they had to suffer a heavy casualty
Be honest with yourself if the Chadians could do something like this all these while why didn't they carry out such an operation? Whenever NA Pushed these guys Chad allow them gain foothold on Its soil instead of carrying out operations like this against them

This is why I find it tiring arguing with Nairalanders, in most cases I ignore & I'm probably going to mute your moniker if you still go on shooting blanks. Y'all always shift the goalpost without providing any answers.

I ask again: Why wait for the Chadians to cooperate when you can go after this ragtag terrorists and end this once and for all? Why are we always REPELLING attacks when the Chadians are always on the OFFENSIVE? Why do we allow the BHTs to gain footholds anywhere whether in Nigeria or Chad knowing fully well they mostly kill NIGERIANS almost on a daily basis? We've seen the U.S launch attacks against terrorists wherever they are, the Indian Army is currently carrying out an operation in Kashmir(Pakistan/India), Russian Army is currently occupying a part of a sovereign Ukraine, so why is ours different? In case you missed it, they just attacked a village in Adamawa State, as usual NA "repelled" the attack.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by engrchykae(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:
everybody are not the same.Not all armies are bullies.majority are not,these guys are going through a lot,don't just sit down there in your comfort zone and begin to judge.
please don't get emotional with the military.
This is because the military is the spirit of the nation.
When the military is indocrinated to address it's people as bloody civilians,it's a lost cause.
There is a reason the igbos prior to the coming of the imperialists ran a political system that refused the presence of a regular standing army.
The ancestors knew that it could be used to harass citizens.
So the responsibility of defence was entrusted to every male citizen,in times of war, every man must enlist because everyone is a stakeholder in the system ie everyone is a land owner.
The nze and ozos are the Senate and House of Representatives respectively.
God punish this silly lugard imperial system that keeps the African as a satellite of the West
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by ruggedtimi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
Where did you get this from? grin
the released audio from shekau
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by Kharol1234: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin my belle

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by idealogical: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Difrent:

They make up internet propaganda tales and circulate it within their Nigeria hating circles, even the Israeli mapping thing is made up rubbish.

The whole Chad thing is propaganda, is it by accident that they are not even showing is the BH people they killed and the BH camp they destroyed? They posted random pictures of their president and a truck full of old and obsolete looking weapons.

Our soldiers kill BH and destroy BH camps everyday so what's the meaning of the staged propaganda.?
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by PDJT: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Koginaija:
respecting your countrys' armed forces is your definition of terrorism? You guys are one of the problems of this country.seriously.
[/s]

-I don’t respect Terrorists or support Terrorism like you.

-Did “We” beg you citizenship? C’mon Sod off!!
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by PDJT: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Difrent:

You dey MAD ni?
[/s]

-Ok. Are you just a terrorist sympathizer?
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-I don’t respect Terrorists or support Terrorism like you.

-Did “We” beg you citizenship? C’mon Sod off!!
so you are refering to the NA as terrorist? na wa for you oh!
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by hakimi1974(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
He is comparing Chad to Nigeria, Chad doesn't have the military might of Nigerians
don't get me wrong bro, we actually have the resources to take out boko haram. but, selfish and sinister interests amongst our millitary top brass has made it impossible to achieve it. i think we have to rijig our whole millitary architecture,
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by ddippset(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
idealogical:

They make up internet propaganda tales and circulate it within their Nigeria hating circles, even the Israeli mapping thing is made up rubbish.

The whole Chad thing is propaganda, is it by accident that they are not even showing is the BH people they killed and the BH camp they destroyed? They posted random pictures of their president and a truck full of old and obsolete looking weapons.

Our soldiers kill BH and destroy BH camps everyday so what's the meaning of the staged propaganda.?
Difrent:

You guys just waste your time arguing with these people.

They swore with their lives not to see anything good about this country since 2015.

Again in 2019 they renewed their oath not to see anything good in this government.

I do not oblige them for too long, in fact most times I ignore.

All the wailing won't result in any change of government.

2023 will come and Nigerians will go to the polls again.

For now, God will continue to give the government the grace to lead the country even in the midst of challenges and imperfections.

In fact some of those who have wished dead on the government have even died first and may continue.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by PDJT: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:
so you are refering to the NA as terrorist? na wa for you oh!

-Ok. Perhaps you want me to spell it out; Nigeria Army is a Terrorist-jihadist organisation, their members are Terrorists and their supporters are Terrorism supporters!
Re: Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad by anthonyuncle(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:
you have said it all.If some of our people hand no dey there,wetin be boko haram?

am telling u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote Buying: Osun Traditionalists To Administer Oath On Members / NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC / Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.