Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. (432 Views)

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
I am a university student with no job yet but I cannot imagine my life sans alcohol.

(PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU CARE ABOUT ME OR MY HEALTH I SHOULD STOP TAKING ALCOHOL YADA YADA..... DONT EVEN BOTHER)

I have applied techniques like not eating before drinking, fasting, buying vodka instead of beer.
But still not really effective. Please advise I sp3nd so much drinks and i need To save some of my monthly stipend.

Re: Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. by Agboki: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
beardlessdude:
I am a university student with no job yet but I cannot imagine my life sans alcohol.

(PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU CARE ABOUT ME OR MY HEALTH I SHOULD STOP TAKING ALCOHOL YADA YADA..... DONT EVEN BOTHER)

I have applied techniques like not eating before drinking, fasting, buying vodka instead of beer.
But still not really effective. Please advise I sp3nd so much drinks and i need To save some of my monthly stipend.

Oga we dey d same issue,go broke and d hunger 4 beer go die,anoda way of controlling mine na 2 ova drink water.wit tym e thirst go jst die it dey normal @ a tym.i 4 advise u 2 do drugs bt e dey worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Agboki:

Oga we dey d same issue,go broke and d hunger 4 beer go die,anoda way of controlling mine na 2 ova drink water.wit tym e thirst go jst die it dey normal @ a tym.i 4 advise u 2 do drugs bt e dey worst.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Now see the consequences of smoking marijuana and Colorado angry
Re: Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. by IamDavids: 2:54am On Apr 07, 2020
You can't be addicted to Alcohol and be saving, facts! Unless you're earning a ridiculous amount as stipends which I doubt.

Quit entirely or you won't save.

Addiction is a bitch.

Once an addict, always an addict.

I know that shiit would be difficult to quit.

Maybe you can reduce the intake, then you wouldn't have to spend much, or go for cheaper drinks that would still get you so high.

If you're an addict as you say you should copy.
Re: Please Advise How Can I Get Easy High On Alcohol While Saving Money. by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2020
IamDavids:
You can't be addicted to Alcohol and be saving, facts! Unless you're earning a ridiculous amount as stipends which I doubt.

Quit entirely or you won't save.

Addiction is a bitch.

Once an addict, always an addict.

I know that shiit would be difficult to quit.

Maybe you can reduce the intake, then you wouldn't have to spend much, or go for cheaper drinks that would still get you so high.

If you're an addict as you say you should copy.
thanks for d advice

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Age To Start Dating? / First Date Sex. A Good Or Positive Effects To The Relationship? / Please Nairaland Help Diarrhea With Stomach Pain And Unexplained Wight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.