Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (78906 Views)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Jostoman: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
When they have been brainwashed that 5G is their problem and not Corona.
so you and your governor sanwo olu want people to stay at home with empty stomach abi.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by lokalbouy: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
They the Government ask us to stay at home,that there will be lock down, knowing fully well that not all of us are civil servant... The question now is, Why is the Toll gate still working and collecting money... The workers there, are they Ghost or human being too?
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Jostoman: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
By the time we get the Italian situation. Nobody will force us to sit one place
na you Sabi

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Wisemanship: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just wait till they open Lekki deep sea port then you know the true meaning of traffic
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
rawtouch:
shey them nor go hustle food ne..

tell them, the convid drama is a smoke screen to cover up the imminent recession.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Christmasdon(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Even me i go drive out hate staying one place even when watching Tv channels every 5mins i must check out all available channels.........
. 5MINS' IS WAY TOO MUCH.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ray360:
*TOTAL SECURITY IN JESUS CHRIST* ���

A critical look into what is happening in the world today will in many ways reveal that we are indeed in critical times. The Coronavirus pandemic has shifted the world to the edge. Pastors and prophets are coming up with prophecies of end time, and how any moment from now, the church will be raptured.

This post is not to regurgitate or reiterate all that has been said, or to create fear or panic in you (You have had too much dose of that lately), but to point you to one person - *Jesus the Christ!*

*2nd Tim. 1 vs 7* _":For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."_

Fear is not the father's gift to us, but "LOVE." and nothing can change that for a man who has a defined place in Christ. These are end times, no doubt, Prophecies in the Bible are playing out before our very eyes, but, We are still on earth and Christ has no come yet. Which means, grace still abound in all of these. Grace for repentance, Grace for reconsecration.

If you are reading this and you're scared, it maybe because you have no place in Christ and your walk with God is not defined. The spirit of fear currently ravaging the world is *NEVER* from God. Jesus loves you so much to allow you perish.

It is in Christ you can have total Security from all that's happening currently. Scripture says:

*Prov. 18 vs 10:* _"The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. "_

But, you cannot run into a name (Jesus) that you don't know and have no relationship with. Can you seek refuge and safety in the house of a man you don't know? �

Jesus is calling you to genuine repentance today. He loves you so, so much to allow you perish. His wish is that everyone will come to repentance.

*John 3 vs 17:* _"For God sent not his son to *Condemn the world, but that the world through him might be save."_

Jesus has not come to condemn anyone, but to save you. He is not casting you away. How can a father who loves you cast you away?

If you're not genuinely born again, you are not safe. You're living on the edge. Now is the time. Just bow your head now and talk to him. Tell him you're sorry for your sins and you want to enter into this total Security in Christ. Tell him you accept him as your Only Lord and saviour, and henceforth, you'll live for him.

Hallelujah!!! ���. I personally welcome you to this new life. The life of the believer. You are now a child of God. Praise God!

Please share to other whatsapp groups.

If you need someone to talk to, you can message me privately.

I love you.
God Be with you. Think I know who this is
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Legendguru: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
LOL
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by NairaMaster1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Avalancheman:

Covid-19 can't torture anybody in Nigeria! angry

Travel to US let's see.

If they don't close boarders on time you complain, if they do you complain.

Chai!

Some Nigerians eeeh
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:
something must push a man out of the house

I am so "HORNGRY"

Cant wait for this lock down to be over

I won't say a word
Hian, horngry and hungry are two different words Na, huh, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Avalancheman: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Travel to US let's see.

If they don't close boarders on time you complain, if they do you complain.

Chai!

Some Nigerians eeeh

I said "Covid-19 can't touch anybody in Nigeria" not "Covid-19 can't touch any Nigerian".

Come on! angry

And by "touch", I mean it's not a deadly threat... smiley
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by cRobo: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hian, horngry and hungry are two different words Na, huh, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com cheesy

please what's the meaning of "Horngry"
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by AngelicBeing: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:

please what's the meaning of "Horngry"
Horngry means Hungary and the capital is Budapest tongue
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by cRobo: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Horngry means Hungary and the capital is Budapest tongue

I won't say a word
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stay home dey do wetin, wey ppl don dey recover .Is all alarm and panic formulated.Enough of this neausiatin covid noise. No money no food from so called fgov givin evil orders to kil many with hungerundecided awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Etizz: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

It will be unfair to punish her and leave these people

That's my point
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by thugthang(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
marvin906:
Lagos that has a 100+ cases are behaving unconcerned we in Delta with zero Case lockdown wan finish us..
market's are 90% lockdown now..
police everywhere
This is the situation this morning at Okotie EBoh grammar school, Sapele. Look how people jam-packed in one place
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Ray360: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
God Be with you. Think I know who this is
Really? Thank you. God be with you too.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by NairaMaster1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Avalancheman:

I said "Covid-19 can't touch anybody in Nigeria" not "Covid-19 can't touch any Nigerian".

Come on! angry

And by "touch", I mean it's not a deadly threat... smiley

I lover your faith friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.