Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) (1037 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / My Funny Chat With An Amateur Yahoo Boy / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by lekzytaker(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2020
well, I wanted to share my experience on approaching a girl for the first time on sight.
it's not that I do not know how to talk to ladies, because I have my series of babes. most of these girls are girls I met in the bus,on campus or in church. it's not that hard to rapport with a girl if something brought you guys together. last week I wanted to go fix something around my town. but I found out that it cannot be fixed in my town,so the bike man suggested that we go to the other town. so he took me to the other town to get it fixed. after that, we decided to go into the market to get some stuffs, which was not in my agende. so we were moving from point to point looking for the right price. as we got to one point, we saw what we wanted. as I was about to alight, then I saw this lady , I was stunned by her beauty. natural beauty no make form of make up at all. since I have never approached a girl directly before on sight. I figured this was my only chance, because this is a market and we might never meet again. without thinking, i just said "Hello", then she look at me and greeted me. she then went to the other side to buy some things. I was looking at her from my own side, then I discovered she was also looking at me too from her own side. Thought were running through my mind on what to do. Thoughts like, (should I go and meet her where she is? ). But as I was there thinking, she left the place and I did not see her again. well, I just moved on in my mind immediately. So, i was supposed to have left the place and go back home, but the man I was buying things from delayed me, and I was not happy because I wanted to get back home. as I was still standing there waiting for the man, then she emerged again from no where. So, she was passing by me again to access other part of the marked, I actually did not think what to say. A word just came out of my mouth: "Sister" then she looked at me again and stopped. then without knowing what next to say sha, I asked her to come. I still didn't know what to say , but I was a bit confident someone. let me make this clear, that I am a private person. I don't like people seeing me doing things. especially wooing a girl in public. but at this point ,I didn't care about the people in the market looking at me. so when she came to me, what I said to her even made me laugh every time I remember it. I am like who tells a girl such a thing in this era.
well I just told her " I would like to know you" then she looked at me amazingly. then I asked of her place. but she just pointed the direction. then I remembered I was not with my phone, so I told her I was not with my phone. she brought out her phone immediately. I was surprised though, so I called out my number and she typed it in. So she wanted to leave, then I asked her to calm down and flash me there. So she did and showed me the screen for me to see. then I left. I did not even ask her for her name, neither did I tell her mine. it was funny to me when I thought about the whole thing.

a lot was just going through my mind after the incident. like ,why did I go to that market? because I never planned to go there.

whey is it that she was passing directly in front of me as I was just getting to that point? because if the bike man carrying me had delayed one bit, I would have missed her.
why was she calm with me?

though I have contacted her and she is making sense.
I don't know where this would lead. but I think there is something about this meet.

so, brethren what are your observations about my amateur approach?

1 Like

Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Oluromantic: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin Good boy, you did well... naturally well. And you're lucky for 2 things,

1). She came back the second time. If she didn't, I bet you you will feel really bad for a while.

2). She's a sensitive person, she knew what you wanted and she wanted it too but had to wait for your bold move. I don't think she even have anything to do there the second time. She came back cus of you and she bringing out her phone quickly after telling her urs isnt with you and even showed you that's she's dialing ur number all shows she's receptive to you. She covered up for your lapses. Thank God you didn't fall her hand cus she may not be happy too if you didn't talk the second time.

Some insensitive girls won't get the message no matter how boldly you approach them..

So how's the communication going?

1 Like

Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by nifemi25(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2020
For you to have the confidence of talking to her I will award you 80%.....
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by narit: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Have you eaten?
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
A real G do not rationalise approach or over think things, he does what he feels like, if it doesn't work he moves to the next.

Instead of over thinking your approach, go to the next.
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by lekzytaker(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
narit:
Have you eaten?
if you have nothing to say........enter quarantine abeg
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Starboytwo(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Eiya op is in love Sha... Pele, quarantine loff
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Starboytwo(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja1:
A real G do not rationalise approach or over think things, he does what he feels like, if it doesn't work he moves to the next.

Instead of over thinking your approach, go to the next.
I like this.. . Instead of overthinking shit, just move to the next. ..
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Bigmanpickin: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Market place.. some random circumstances and you met her the second time..

Bros that could be a spirit(of course according to folklore), it could also be that one crazy coincidence that brought you to your wife.

Brother at this juncture if I were to be in your shoes I'm very much going to ask her out and nack her (spirit ko) I don't want to know again.
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Your village people finally found you.
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Market place?
Hahahahaha
Somebody is about to romance mammy water

*goes back to quarantine*
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by lekzytaker(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Market place.. some random circumstances and you met her the second time..

Bros that could be a spirit(of course according to folklore), it could also be that one crazy coincidence that brought you to your wife.

Brother at this juncture if I were to be in your shoes I'm very much going to ask her out and nack her (spirit ko) I don't want to know again.

lol, girl that showed me her house. he brother was even there seff
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Market place?
Hahahahaha
Somebody is about to romance mammy wateru

*goes back to quarantine*

Stop your superstition
Re: My First Approach Experience.( Amateur) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja1:

Stop your superstition
not mammi water per say but he should be careful.

You know there’s always an express close to the market. Make motor nor jam am grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner / . / Prostitute Brags On Amount She Charge About Her Job On Live TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.