Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner (1030 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by heartbraker(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nobody is perfect. What do feel u could change?

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Telmar(f): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't think people should hate anything about their partner. They can acknowledge their flaws, but accept them despite these flaws. This is what love is.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Telmar:
I don't think people should hate anything about their partner. They can acknowledge their flaws, but accept them despite these flaws. This is what love is.
really?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by HarunaWest(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nothing really...We good like that...If anyone needs changing,it ghast to be me mehn..Been adding a lot of weight, and I don't even eat much.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by xendra: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Telmar:
this kind of self deception is why break up is common, not wanting to admit there is a problem doesn't make it go away, it will only pile up and cause emotional strain eventually leading to break-ups.

nobody said you should leave them for it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by HarunaWest(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Telmar:
If you are proud to be a lesbian then keep it in your pocket. You ain't supposed to announce it except you having low self esteem.
After all no one announces he is straight or the like..Keep your secrets to yourself.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by xendra: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
mine just told me he hates that I know too much cheesy I don tell am say I no go follow am talk again grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by merieam16(f): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
just here to read wat sum people er enduring. wey my chair sef?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
if u hate something about ur partner just safely break up with him/her cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by doctore212(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Mine is not much.

She has a Ghana must go full of Pants with different colours.

My problem is that she doesn't wash them till when it remains 2.

On the day she will wash it, all the rope in our compound go dey occupy, including the fence.

Even the landlord car is not spared. Now the man is threatening to give me quit notice if she tries that again.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Jossyfine(f): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin
doctore212:
Mine is not much.

On the day she will wash it, all the rope in our compound go dey occupy, including the fence.

Even the landlord car is not spared. Now the man is threatening to give me quit notice if she tries that again.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Jossyfine(f): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Kai mine chests so bad but takes care of the home very well. Hmmmmmmm
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by SavageResponse(m): 1:44am On Apr 21, 2020
doctore212:
Mine is not much.

grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Akinbahm(m): 1:55am On Apr 21, 2020
heartbraker:
Nobody is perfect. What do feel u could change?

cool
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by uboma(m): 4:39am On Apr 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

If you are proud to be a lesbian then keep it in your pocket. You ain't supposed to announce it except you having low self esteem.
After all no one announces he is straight or the like..Keep your secrets to yourself.

This isn't the topic for discussion here.

Focus on the topic being discussed.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by IamPlato(m): 5:41am On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
mine just told me he hates that I know too much cheesy I don tell am say I no go follow am talk again grin

only A Mad Person Would Like Your Profile Picture (40mad People Have Done That)
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by HarunaWest(m): 6:28am On Apr 21, 2020
uboma:

This isn't the topic for discussion here.

Focus on the topic being discussed.
Who is the worse hypocrite now?
I focused on someone's signature and you focused on me.. Why you ass licking dude?
Set awon Marvin GAYe
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2020
She calls too much...
Always want us to talk for hours on the phone.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

(video)i Need A Man To Have $€X With Me (I Am Starving) –nigerian Lady Cries Out / A Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Calling Her A Witch / Deleted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.