Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' (72148 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by DAVE5(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Frenchkiss564:
The white horses look malnourished

I can't blame the artist cos that's actually the real state of nigeria
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by CAPTAIN5000(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lanretoye:
Witch of arm...lol
grin
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by bizhop01: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Africa biggest problem
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by MotiveU(f): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian artist presented this "work of art" of the Coat of arms of Nigeria, to Akin Alabi, via Twitter and inquired how to get it across to the lawmaker.

Continue to see the savage response Alabi gave as he rejected the gift.

"I don’t want abeg. That one on top be like winch. Don’t give me nightmares."

https://mobile.twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1247218552043704322?p=v
The horse are hungry, the eagle is angry..
But at least appreciate the guy..
Country hard
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by DejiPlug(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian artist presented this "work of art" of the Coat of arms of Nigeria, to Akin Alabi, via Twitter and inquired how to get it across to the lawmaker.

Continue to see the savage response Alabi gave as he rejected the gift.

"I don’t want abeg. That one on top be like winch. Don’t give me nightmares."

https://mobile.twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1247218552043704322?p=v

Akin himself is an artist so he's got the license to criticize another artist

https://www.nairaland.com/5780820/akin-alabi-discovering-man-behind

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by greenskittles: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
I logged in just to leave a comment, and even though my opinion is just one among many, that was very very rude!

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Neoteny7: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Who asked the artist to produce? It's like that's the trend now. Unsolicited workmanship.

Oh they're horses?

I thought they were goats.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by purples25(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
greenskittles:
I logged in just to leave a comment, and even though my opinion is just one among many, that was very very rude!

Very rude I tell you. Do you know how humiliated the artist will feel?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Iceyjayz: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
naijaman2225:
NO MIND AM. WEN BENIN BIRD SHOW, HE NO GO FIT SHOUT.
grin
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Voy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Emeks008:
Haba. He should have honour the young artist na. Although the art work isn't perfect but he should have encouraged him.

But this art work no follow o.... Lol

are u encouraging him by making such comment abt his artwork? Werin u sabi? Wht are u good at?
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Emeks008(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Voy:
are u encouraging him by making such comment abt his artwork? Werin u sabi? Wht are u good at?

Mr man, respect yourself. You just open your mouth and threw up gibberish. Asking me weytin I sabi; if u sabi weytin I sabi, u will thank ur god. For you info, am not idle.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by GoldHorse(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yeah! The artwork no too fine but the Akin Alabi lack sense walahi!!! You can still reject it in a matured and sensible way! Idi0ta!
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hahahahah, funny.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Legendguru: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by adedolapobasit(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Baba dey fear..... this is what you get when you don't have good works on hand,your concience will keep pricking you
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Autotech312(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
Even though he's not interested in the work of art, he should have appreciated the guy's effort & be polite with him.

Akin Alani na very stingy guy he's trying to avoid droping sometin for the guy.... If it were to be Shina Peller I swear the guy go smile.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by temmienewells(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin
Emeks008:
Haba. He should have honour the young artist na. Although the art work isn't perfect but he should have encouraged him.

But this art work no follow o.... Lol

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by temmienewells(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Frenchkiss564:
The white horses look malnourished

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by temmienewells(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
At least, the guy has shown us one.. smiley
PDJT:
-Lol grin Who designed this strange looking stuff for the Zoo? I have never seen a red eagle. Have you?
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by temmienewells(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amen o.. Can I forward it to 20 people?
bossvinqualad25:
Hunger will not know your household
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by xcelentattitude(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
I just hope the guy didn't borrow money to do the job with a promise to pay back after blowing grin

Still on still na u a bet9ja chairman. Dude wanted to cash out but his ticket yaff cut grin

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Depressed101: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nackzy:
Akin you're a very wicked African man, that's why the white keep progressing, cos even in the middle of nonsense they still appreciate you and even ecourage you to do better, even when they know its not fine, they won't kill your joy immediately like Akin did to this nigga
With People like Akin Nigeria wont move Anywhere
you dont know whitemen
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2020
people should just learn to encourage and appreciate others

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by happinessrummy: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nairalanders are madders...swears��
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Voy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emeks008:

Mr man, respect yourself. You just open your mouth and threw up gibberish. Asking me weytin I sabi; if u sabi weytin I sabi, u will thank ur god. For you info, am not idle.
see as u dey give urself hope

On dat 1st line u were talking like a sensible fellow and on the other line u sounded like a dumb ass

At least the guy get handwrk, werin be the thang wey u sabi wey u dey say I go thank God if I sabi em?? U dey pick pocket? U jus dey jamTalk
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Emeks008(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Voy:
see as u dey give urself hope

On dat 1st line u were talking like a sensible fellow and on the other line u sounded like a dumb ass

At least the guy get handwrk, werin be the thang wey u sabi wey u dey say I go thank God if I sabi em?? U dey pick pocket? U jus dey jamTalk

I don't need to join argument with you. I don't need to stoop so low on a faceless forum.
Am done with u. bye
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Voy(m): 2:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Emeks008:

I don't need to join argument with you. I don't need to stoop so low on a faceless forum.
Am done with u. bye
its now a faceless forum? Whn u were rushing to drop a negative comment, u didn’t brand it faceless! Freedom of speech Abok!
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Ellie01: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
bkool7:

When YOU were in secondary school ( if you're not still there) can you afford to do something like this?

That Coat of Arms deplete the exact condition Nigeria is in

Am sure u will agree some people always come out top in what dey do?
OK, just for ur info I do very well in almost all I do, I critique me be4 someone else does.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by bkool7(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ellie01:

Am sure u will agree some people always come out top in what dey do?
OK, just for ur info I do very well in almost all I do, I critique me be4 someone else does.
Come off it!
Nobody is perfect
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Ellie01: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
bkool7:

Come off it!
Nobody is perfect

Sure but we keep trying to b better us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.