Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' (72155 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by DreamyEyes: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Preshieben:

I deliberately turned him down
See let me explain this to your understanding
This guy knows his not in my class
Honestly,he visited me once in school... seeing where I live, how I do things, the friends I keep and knowing that I come from a rich family and the only daughter then(not until my mom gave birth to my baby sis on April)
He felt reluctant and wanted to back off
I noticed it and had to talk to him about it
He knew I liked him,and proceeded to ask me out and I turned him down
He blocked me cos he just couldn't stand rejection
He felt he wasn't worth me

Unbelievable cheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Bekool(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2020
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian artist presented this "work of art" of the Coat of arms of Nigeria, to Akin Alabi, via Twitter and inquired how to get it across to the lawmaker.

Continue to see the savage response Alabi gave as he rejected the gift.

"I don’t want abeg. That one on top be like winch. Don’t give me nightmares."

I can't see any winch there akin alabi is just wicked for not encouraging that young upcoming artist.

https://mobile.twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1247218552043704322?p=v
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Bekool(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2020
I can't see any resemblance of winch there akin alabi is wicked for not encouraging that young man.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Tannhauser(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You must think white people are fools
Except this was done by a primary school student, it should be thrown into the dustbin
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by sevenhundred(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Cossybob:

Are they not supposed to?
abi? The Nigerians that are working are they better? I think this is for Lai, adeshina or Garba, they can understand the present situation of people, have also affected the animals too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.