Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria - Technology Market (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria (72674 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by cris83: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hmm, hearing some positive vibes here. I will try you guys soon as the item I wanted to order just ran out of stock. Hoping for restocking soon.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Happy birthday MetroBox CEO grin grin. Still waiting for my package sir
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Twitter : Metrobox_ng
Instagram : Metrobox_ng

Check out our website : Metrobox.com.ng

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

We're heavily banking on your love and support wink

Always remember... MetroBox got you covered

https:///2348025555343

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
cris83:
Hmm, hearing some positive vibes here. I will try you guys soon as the item I wanted to order just ran out of stock. Hoping for restocking soon.

Lol

You definitely should, you'd definitely be having a positive testimony

A trial is all you need to become a full client grin
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Happy birthday MetroBox CEO grin grin. Still waiting for my package sir

Lol

Today is a really blessed day

Your package should be just right about the corner

You won't be disappointed cheesy
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Metroxchange:

Lol

Today is a really blessed day

Your package should be just right about the corner

You won't be disappointed cheesy
Fingers crossed bossman cheesy
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Fingers crossed bossman cheesy

You can be rest assured wink
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2020
dietola01:
u get luck Boss! mine has been shipped since 24th of July, I never see metrobox light, my messages are left unread on WhatsApp.. I just don't wanna be derailing the thread

Morning sir

It's also necessary to chip in this, we were previously using a shipping company which had some issues with its services thereby creating delays in receiving items, we have changed our shipper and all things are quite back to normal.

We are expecting some of our last shipment from our previous shipping company hence the delay

We implore you to exercise due patience with us

Kindly contact our customer service on WhatsApp https:///2348025555343 to get further and required details as to why your items hasn't been received.

God bless you, do have a beautiful workweek
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by dietola01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Metrobox!! I don't really know what's going again? You told me my items left the US on the 24th of July and you later told me you had issues with shipper going to two weeks now.

I reached out last earlier week and you said I should be expecting my items either last weekend or early this week. Now you're saying I should be patient again? Am I not patient enough? We started this whole shopping stuff on 14th of last month.. anyways I spoke to your customer care rep on the phone and he said Friday, I hope he keeps to his promise.... undecided undecided
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Abrahamweb(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Metroxchange:

Sir, the item is actually 23 dollars sir, not 10-15 dollars
so?
what is the total cost to deliver it to Abuja?
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Abrahamweb:

so?
what is the total cost to deliver it to Abuja?

This is the costing and duration sir

Aliexpress rate is currently ₦430 sir

Waybill to Abuja will cost 'about' ₦4,000 sir

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
dietola01:
Metrobox!! I don't really know what's going again? You told me my items left the US on the 24th of July and you later told me you had issues with shipper going to two weeks now.

I reached out last earlier week and you said I should be expecting my items either last weekend or early this week. Now you're saying I should be patient again? Am I not patient enough? We started this whole shopping stuff on 14th of last month.. anyways I spoke to your customer care rep on the phone and he said Friday, I hope he keeps to his promise.... undecided undecided

We plead that you indulge us sir

We're making our best possible effort to see that your package comes in as soon as possible.

Our previous shipping company has some issues which is causing delay, we have changed the company we're shipping with, however some of our item are still handled by them (the last set definitely).

We are also keeping them on their toes to ensure the earliest possible delivery date.

Kindly bear with us during this period.

Thanks in anticipation for your understanding
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We're always available to take your orders

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

MetroBox got you covered wink

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Metroxchange:

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Morning Oga MetroBox, it's been over 15 days already (excluding the days the package took to arrive at your US address) and I still haven't heard from you. Please what's really going on? I banked on the estimated delivery date that's why I placed the order cos I really need the package.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Morning Oga MetroBox, it's been over 15 days already (excluding the days the package took to arrive at your US address) and I still haven't heard from you. Please what's really going on? I banked on the estimated delivery date that's why I placed the order cos I really need the package.

Good Day sir

Kindly signify your order and order date, let's check it out

Kindly pardon the delay, we putting the required pressure on our previous shipping company which we still have these goods with.

We've been promised of a positive result before this week runs out.

Kindly bear with us
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Metroxchange:

Good Day sir

Kindly signify your order and order date, let's check it out

Kindly pardon the delay, we putting the required pressure on our previous shipping company which we still have these goods with.

We've been promised of a positive result before this week runs out.

Kindly bear with us
I ordered an Xbox One S power supply adapter on July 29
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by dietola01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Metroxchange:

We plead that you indulge us sir

We're making our best possible effort to see that your package comes in as soon as possible.

Our previous shipping company has some issues which is causing delay, we have changed the company we're shipping with, however some of our item are still handled by them (the last set definitely).

We are also keeping them on their toes to ensure the earliest possible delivery date.

Kindly bear with us during this period.

Thanks in anticipation for your understanding
I really need all these items for work, una no want make I chop again?
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
johnnyholtby:
I ordered an Xbox One S power supply adapter on July 29

Hello sir

We've confirmed your item

Though it was purchased 29th of July, it didn't get to our US address immediately, thus it got shipped from our US address on the 7th of August, and going by the 15 working days shipping stated then, your item is estimated to arrive towards the end of the month sir.

Kindly exercise patience and indulge us sir
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
dietola01:
I really need all these items for work, una no want make I chop again?

Kindly exercise patience with us sir

Your item will be in soon sir

Kindly indulge us please
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Metroxchange:

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Metroxchange:

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
What item do you want?

We're at your beck and call

We're still available to take your orders requests and inquiries

Hit us up https:///2348025555343

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Metroxchange:

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Metroxchange! 22 days since my order was shipped!

You told me it will take 10-15 days to get my order, yet its day 22 and still counting. When I chatted you up on the 15th day after it was shipped, you explained and told me I will be getting it the upper week. It seems your way of handling such issue is to keep giving false time.

On the 12th of this month you told me you had the invoice for the next shipment and you will be getting it the weekend that just passed. I had to chat you up before you told me this week.The week is almost over, still nothing. You rarely give update unless when contacted, and most of the time you decide not to read (even when online). My last message to you is still unread since the 15th of this month.

I don't usually call people out but I had to, so that you can put your business in order. One thing you need to understand about moving this type of business to greater height is your handling of issues. Note that your prospective customers will likely come from referrals and not just updating the thread with greetings and advert.

Please, deliver my order!!

2 Likes

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2020
Juljo:
Metroxchange! 22 days since my order was shipped!

You told me it will take 10-15 days to get my order, yet its day 22 and still counting. When I chatted you up on the 15th day after it was shipped, you explained and told me I will be getting it the upper week. It seems your way of handling such issue is to keep giving false time.

On the 12th of this month you told me you had the invoice for the next shipment and you will be getting it the weekend that just passed. I had to chat you up before you told me this week.The week is almost over, still nothing. You rarely give update unless when contacted, and most of the time you decide not to read (even when online). My last message to you is still unread since the 15th of this month.

I don't usually call people out but I had to, so that you can put your business in order. One thing you need to understand about moving this type of business to greater height is your handling of issues. Note that your prospective customers will likely come from referrals and not just updating the thread with greetings and advert.

Please, deliver my order!!

Your call this morning is a commendable move and a necessary one. I now understand that the previous shipper put you in this mess (I guess that's why you changed them).

When you follow up on issues the way you just did, then I am certain this brand will move forward. I hope to get this order soon. Thanks
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
Juljo:

Your call this morning is a commendable move and a necessary one. I now understand that the previous shipper put you in this mess (I guess that's why you changed them).

When you follow up on issues the way you just did, then I am certain this brand will move forward. I hope to get this order soon. Thanks

Thank you sir, for your understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (77) (Reply)

Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] / USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.