Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat (50207 Views)

Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by tundess: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

They simply want the problem to escalate so they will use it as campaign tool against Trump.

Democrats and APC are same. They are ready to sink the boat in pursuit of personal gains. Bunch of bitter galls.

Well Trump left HIMSELF open to attack. He now says "he knew" it would be a "pandemic" in January. Like which is it ?
He certainly has been far less effective in his response than, say Merkel, whom he loves to hate.
It's political because he wants to reopen asap b/c ? November elections. It would be more honest to say BOTH sides are seeking to exploit this for their own ends.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by stano2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any deal ? grin

How did trump threaten India?

Mohdi is one of trump’s best friend, honestly I’m tired of how media houses report news, headline is always different from the News

I have some UK, US and CANADA number for sale at affordable price
the USA number, how much?
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by kiddkash(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
tolexy007:
That is a leader not a Vegetable
exatly

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Johnsinia(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
BIGKemsey:
So now am thinking, what really does US produce? Seems they now rely so much on others to overcome this plague.
Oga, there country is on lockdown, who do you want to be producing? is it spirit? The American also denoted and supported China during China lockdown. That's how it works. The American industries and manufacturers are in lockdown, they will now need to purchase from other countries until the lockdown is lifted

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
stano2:
the USA number, how much?

Message on WhatsApp bro, just click on my moniker, I don’t want the mods to ban me
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by ttmacoy: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
After all this, the US and many countries have to seriously reconsider the dependence on other countries for critical items. This has already started with the trade war and i expect it to ramp up after this is over.

TriCee:
Trump is just desperate to save his country from this corona mess.

India sef no too get power to stand their ground, which is understandable.

Oh mighty America, running helter skelter. God biko save us all from this. I'm almost forgetting what normal life feels like.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
EdidemLord:
India is the Whites' version of Nigeria.Blessed country with too much corruption..

Mordi pls hoard the drugs.Dharavi need it more.
Is India white?
Is Nigeria black?
Do you suffer from color blindness?
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by noisy45(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any deal ? grin

How did trump threaten India?

Mohdi is one of trump’s best friend, honestly I’m tired of how media houses report news, headline is always different from the News

I have some UK, US and CANADA number for sale at affordable price

India placed some orders on advanced weapons from USA examples are the reaper Drone that killed the Iranian guy, Patriot missle defence system, submarines and M16 rifles. So the USA will fail them the deal if they don't start exporting the chloroquine

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Johnsinia(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
okeyglm:
Fake super power that can't provide basic needs of their people. The other day it was hijacking fask masks from china and today it is India.
You know nothing in this your empty skull. When China was in lockdown who provide mask and support to them? I know you don't know it was Taiwan and USA. Now America is in lockdown, it means, all her manufacturing and production companies and industries are also lockdown. They now will have to depend on other countries for essential goods until the lockdown is lifted

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by DarkJeddi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
EdidemLord:
India is the Whites' version of Nigeria.Blessed country with too much corruption..

Indians are NOT Whites.. shocked
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by badman007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
EdidemLord:

They value their cows and Gods more than themselves. That’s what you get.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by DarkJeddi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
mykymyk101:
Yeah Trump has charisma.
Indeed.. shocked

Charisma.. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by BIGKemsey(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Johnsinia:
Oga, there country is on lockdown, who do you want to be producing? is it spirit? The American also denoted and supported China during China lockdown. That's how it works. The American industries and manufacturers are in lockdown, they will now need to purchase from other countries until the lockdown is lifted
Ok. I thought India was on lockdown too but were still producing those drugs to the point they now have enough to sell to other countries like US. I just wanna say...U can't have it all. Corona has lowered their egos. World power my ass
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by okeyglm: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Johnsinia:
You know nothing in this your empty skull. When China was in lockdown who provide mask and support to them? I know you don't know it was Taiwan and USA. Now America is in lockdown, it means, all her manufacturing and production companies and industries are also lockdown. They now will have to depend on other countries for essential goods until the lockdown is lifted
Shut up and stop lying. A world power indeed
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by UchecoOtentic(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
EdidemLord:

they are not White's but colours
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by donnie(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Our stupid government is waiting for China and WHO to approve results of tests they did by themselves.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by ttmacoy: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
One word, globalization. It's a double edged sword.

BIGKemsey:

So, this means no country can survive completely on it's own. This virus has greatly exposed their weaknesses.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Munzy14:
cheesy little kid i didn't force u to stay indoors...Lmao

I understand your frustration.

Chaiiiiii!

What a clap back grin
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by ttmacoy: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Not true, factories deemed essential are open e.g. many car makers are now making respirators, GM, Telsa etc.

Many companies are also making masks etc though they are still importing from their factories in China, but factories in the US where they can produce essential materials are still open. Pharmaceutical companies are working to find a vaccine as well, test kits etc.

Banks are still open as they are essential to the distribution of the stimulus loans and to assist people who are having issues paying their mortgage etc. I can go on and on. Airlines even through they have drastically cut passenger travel are essential to moving critical goods across the country and also to bring into the US from other countries.

Obviously where people can work from home they are, but some things they cannot e.g. you cannot produce a respirator from home, you need to be in the factory.

The issue is over the years many American companies have already moved a lot of their manufacturing to China due to low cost, this has come to bite them in the behind now.

Johnsinia:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
menscareng:
In Nigeria, what do we have that can hold USA to a threat??

We have yahoo boys bro
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by nextstep(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
So India, with 1.4Billion people says it wants to preserve its own stockpile of drugs for its own people.
USA (via Trump) with 350 million threatens India (and risks the health of billions of poorer people) because it needs medicines... that wealthy American drug companies stopped making.
The same Trump was abusing 3M for exporting masks to Canada.

Is this not self-centered narcissism? If the tables were turned, do you think USA would send any drugs to India, or would it instead clamp down on exports, claiming it needs to stockpile for "national security"?
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by aylive02(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
DabuIIIT:

I tell you o lolsssssss....

What I did is to get myself standing freezers,two. I use them to keep my provisions and food preserved.
Got microwave oven as well to quickly warm and defrost whenever alarm dey blow and quickly too when there's light..
grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by ugolinze123(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

It’s better than Google voice or text now

Any city you want in those countries
So which app come get am.. cus i need am for watsapp and just texting
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amhappy:
Let them buy for Nigeria too but i think that what we are using is working but Trump don't want to ask us. grin grin
what exactly is that Nigeria is using that is working? Nigerian government should provide common electricity and food for Nigerians first.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
nextstep:
So India, with 1.4Billion people says it wants to preserve its own stockpile of drugs for its own people.
USA (via Trump) with 350 million threatens India (and risks the health of billions of poorer people) because it needs medicines... that wealthy American drug companies stopped making.
The same Trump was abusing 3M for exporting masks to Canada.

Is this not self-centered narcissism? If the tables were turned, do you think USA would send any drugs to India, or would it instead clamp down on exports, claiming it needs to stockpile for "national security"?
well.. in this corona times every president should look after his own people including Trump I guess.

It's may not appear fair but Trump wants to save his own people .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by frank41(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
YoungLionken:
I prefer President Donald Trump to any other leader alive cool...
You can say that again,again and again! He is worth being a leader!
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
ugolinze123:

So which app come get am.. cus i need am for watsapp and just texting

Message me on WhatsApp bro

Click on my moniker, you’ll find my WhatsApp link
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Correcto: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
You must really understand the power of the US
TriCee:
Trump is just desperate to save his country from this corona mess.

India sef no too get power to stand their ground, which is understandable.

Oh mighty America, running helter skelter. God biko save us all from this. I'm almost forgetting what normal life feels like.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by phreakabit(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
This Mordi guy is no President. This man's a fucking spineless pussy.
Trump's lap dog.
It's surprising, that people here are even justifying Trump's actions.
India's population is 3 times that of America, Germany donated million doses of Chloroquine to America already....
Has anyone donated to India or anyone else?
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by seanwilliam(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
phreakabit:
This Mordi guy is no President. This man's a fucking spineless pussy.
Trump's lap dog.
It's surprising, that people here are even justifying Trump's actions.
never underestimate what trump can do oo.. he is the strongest president in the world... and I'm sure you know what that means
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by phreakabit(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
never underestimate what trump can do oo.. he is the strongest president in the world... and I'm sure you know what that means

Your post is devoid of intelligence and means NOTHING!
Strongest president in what context? Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin no exist for your world?
Trump is a bully who just pushes over weak cowards like Mordi,
Mordi only agreed because Mordi is scared of Jiping. India and China are having diplomatic rows, so Mordi want's US to keep backing India.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by somehow: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
The same Trump that called this a hoax and allowed his people infected in large numbers now trying to pretend like he cares?

Talkative!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.