Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat (50200 Views)

Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by YoungLionken(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Billyanger:

One hundred percent sir! Donald Trump is the befitting president for US currently in my opinion.

Absolutely!
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by DonroxyII: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
menscareng:
In Nigeria, what do we have that can hold USA to a threat??

Maybe if boys Scam Federal Reserves!
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by maasoap(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
YoungLionken:
I prefer President Donald Trump to any other leader alive cool...

I prefer my Buhari to Trump. The dude referred to covid-19 as hoax and even called it Chinese virus, look where he puts his citizens today. Ordinary delay in closing our airports, you remember how Nigerians almost tear him into pieces in the media. Imagine yourself in New York now
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by NCANCHAIR(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
How can I private message you bro?
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any deal ? grin

How did trump threaten India?

Mohdi is one of trump’s best friend, honestly I’m tired of how media houses report news, headline is always different from the News

I have some UK, US and CANADA number for sale at affordable price
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by maasoap(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
TriCee:
Trump is just desperate to save his country from this corona mess.

India sef no too get power to stand their ground, which is understandable.

Oh mighty America, running helter skelter. God biko save us all from this. I'm almost forgetting what normal life feels like.

No need to be selfish at this point in time. Trump's threat wouldn't mean anything if India wasn't having more than enough of the drug.

tolexy007:
That is a leader not a Vegetable

His country's position in the scheme of things in the world, it wasn't up to him at all. My president is mature while Trump is a child who throws tantrums all the time
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
How can I private message you bro?

Click on my moniker to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by seanwilliam(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
phreakabit:

Your post is devoid of intelligence and means NOTHING!
Strongest president in what context? Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin no exist for your world?
Trump is a bully who just pushes over weak cowards like Mordi,
Mordi only agreed because Mordi is scared of Jiping. India and China and China are having diplomatic rows, so Mordi want's US to keep backing India.
bro, forget what you read on paper and let's talk on reality.. can the bolded influence the decision of the world like trump, can they sanction like trump, are they respected and feared like trump? You people go just dey talk and argue without palpable facts

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Johnsinia(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
okeyglm:

Shut up and stop lying. A world power indeed
So you are the one that want to remove world power from America! sometimes, you people just talk without thinking... It will take China morethan just being China to take world power from America. USA is world power and they are unshaken. Yes they ve coronavirus to deal with now, the whole world have the virus to deal with... But guess what US is still 10times stronger than China. People who don't know anything talk about China economy and I am asking this questions the giant investors in China who are they? US will continue to dictate China economy

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Saintinoo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
BIGKemsey:

So, this means no country can survive completely on it's own. This virus has greatly exposed their weaknesses.
Yes bro, no country can survive on it own...
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by YoungLionken(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
maasoap:

I prefer my Buhari to Trump. The dude referred to covid-19 as hoax and even called it Chinese virus, look where he puts his citizens today. Ordinary delay in closing our airports, you remember how Nigerians almost tear him into pieces in the media. Imagine yourself in New York now

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by ogatompolo: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Is India white?
Is Nigeria black?
Do you suffer from color blindness?
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by bizzibodi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
So India hold d key to US survivalcnt US manufacture hydroxychloroquine?
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Isoduwa(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
TriCee:
Trump is just desperate to save his country from this corona mess.

India sef no too get power to stand their ground, which is understandable.

Oh mighty America, running helter skelter. God biko save us all from this. I'm almost forgetting what normal life feels like.

Ma nigga is because you are broke that's why you almost forgot about normal life

People like me everyday is a happy birthday �
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Moukandjo: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Edusouls:
Foolish and jobless Nigerians here praising trump while he doesn’t even give a simple worth about Africans, just banned Nigerians from immigrants visa, called Africa shithole country, yet to visit any African nation as president, an open racist with dangerous ego and unstable behaviour, low self esteem is one worse disease we blacks are suffering from..
But our dumb gorilla descendants from Easternbull who are the main butt-lickers of Trump think Trump cares about them when he doesn't even know they exist.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Esteejay4u(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
The fear of uncle Trump is the beginning of peace
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Moukandjo: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

Is India white?
Is Nigeria black?
Do you suffer from color blindness?
It's not their fault, baba. Gorilla descendants from Easternbull no dey get sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Moukandjo: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

[s]Yes we are foolish and jobless. You are wise and gainfully employed yet your country chose to elect or rig a half dead man to lead over two million people. A man with no personal achievement in life.

Trump will not ban your country when a terrorist apologist like bohari will open borders for all manners of individual to come and collect visa on arrival. Tomorrow he will release hardened murderers and call them repentant boko haram. Next tomorrow he will issue them international passport along with dare devil blood sucking jihadists and they will be looking for a way to enter US .

And when a living president said no you find fault with him because he is not reasoning like the cattle herder you have as president. Yes , leave us like that.[/s]
2015 & 2019 election pain go soon kill these pdp sycophants grin You think you can force yourselves to love Trump to annoy others? grin We sef love Trump especially because he doesn't even know or care about the gorilla descendants from Easternbull who are forcefully attaching themselves to him.
We are forever grateful we voted out an incompetent ineffectual buffoon in 2015 & refused to vote a shameless international thief in 2019.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Moukandjo:

2015 & 2019 election pain go soon kill these pdp sycophants grin You think you can force yourselves to love Trump to annoy others? grin We sef love Trump especially because he doesn't even know or care about the gorilla descendants from Easternbull who are forcefully attaching themselves to him.
We are forever grateful we voted out an incompetent ineffectual buffoon in 2015 & refused to vote a shameless international thief in 2019.

Lolz and you voted in a competent one abi? Very clear you don't know what competence is unless you are a fellow terrorist and your man is doing your bidding.

Mediocrity is a disease of it's own
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by TriCee: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Isoduwa:

Ma nigga is because you are broke that's why you almost forgot about normal life

People like me everyday is a happy birthday �
Really? Is that what you think of anyone that makes a comment?
My dear, I'm not broke jare. I've been working from my company's guest house for the past 2weeks and getting paid for inconveniences.

I don't get to leave here anyhow, and that's not my normal life.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by ofem89(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
menscareng:
In Nigeria, what do we have that can hold USA to a threat??

bitter leaf more mixed with pepper and jinger can kill covid 19
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by gozie112(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any deal ? grin

How did trump threaten India?

Mohdi is one of trump’s best friend, honestly I’m tired of how media houses report news, headline is always different from the News

I have some UK, US and CANADA number for sale at affordable price
how much boss,, USA
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2020
gozie112:
how much boss,, USA

2000 bro, but chat me up on WhatsApp, let’s negotiate a deal

The number is not text now nor google voice
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by FullBlastLight: 1:18am On Apr 08, 2020
mykymyk101:
Yeah Trump has charisma.

No be lie, abeg!

Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by phreakabit(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro, forget what you read on paper and let's talk on reality.. can the bolded influence the decision of the world like trump, can they sanction like trump, are they respected and feared like trump? You people go just dey talk and argue without palpable facts

Yet your "most powerful President" isn't powerful enough to Sanction or place an embargo on the two previously mentioned... So much for being powerful.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by zuto4u(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
If Trump tries that with Buhari, he go know say man pass man
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by ajl: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2020
EdidemLord:
India is the Whites' version of Nigeria.Blessed country with too much corruption..

Mordi pls hoard the drugs.Dharavi need it more.

Mumu ... Indians are white in your eyes?
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by seanwilliam(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2020
phreakabit:

Yet your "most powerful President" isn't powerful enough to Sanction or place an embargo on the two previously mentioned... So much for being powerful.
so he should just be placing embargo or sanction without justificationj abi?..come up with a salient point abeg..
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by GreyLaw(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
EdidemLord:
India is the Whites' version of Nigeria.Blessed country with too much corruption..

Mordi pls hoard the drugs.Dharavi need it more.

I get your point, but I hope you know thag Indians are nowhere near Whites? I mean, they don't fall in that category.
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by NairaMaster1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Dem Get Money, Get Intelligent People, Get More Viruses and Weapons grin cheesy grin

I tell you.

The said CQ belongs to the US and UK

It's either USP or BP

United states pharmacopoean or British pharmacopoean
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by DexterousOne(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
YoungLionken:
I prefer President Donald Trump to any other leader alive cool...

A president that has exposed his country to ridicules
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by gunpoint(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bolabanana:
Thats great
Why?
Re: Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat by EdidemLord(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na your Papa be mumu... Thunder fore your mama toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / Fitness 101 / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.