Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients (24451 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by africanusvu(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Ebola war we fought in 2014 really prepared us for this China disease of 2020
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Saintinoo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
shogsman:

First off Nigeria was one of the last countries to join the wagon so it's too early for all this your unneccessary jubilation, we have not started testing anybody,those countries have tested millions of people and are still testing them in thousands daily.
We are still tracing contacts here,we should be praying that we are able to contain what is coming, because this 200 cases nscdc are emphasizing on do not represent the real situation of things.it is when we pass that phase then we can start celebrating.
Oga what is your problem? Are you angered that people are recovering from the virus? Will you be happy if more patients die? So we should be sad that patients are being discharged?

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by baaliyah(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
. Nigeriais is second home of Chinese.

How many Chinese do we have in Nigeria.
Obviously, you want us to lose the fight against the virus.
Celebrate when we are winning a global battle.
If the government fails, we all fail and bear the brunt.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by blowjohn(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
travelland:
We are getting it right

FTC let's celebrate this success

Better still, FCT let's celebrate this success.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

Yes and that is why we are a democracy, and people can now vote out the bad ones.

But the thing with Nigerians, they say that 'we are too weak' and 'the elite is too strong'. The truth is, Nigerians grumble all day long about PDP and APC, and on election day, vote for the same PDP and APC.

I stopped believing that elections were rigged in this country a long time ago...maybe as early as 2011. Because if they were , why weren't Nigerians rising up?? Because they either were too afraid, or they willingly voted for the same old same old.

We have been saying 'our leaders are corrupt' for years. But we won't do a thing about it because change is not something we really want.
You are right, but do i trust them on this corona issues? NO!

I guess as you rightly said, if we are not happy with their lies we should do something about it.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by shamsin6300(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=GOFRONT post=88197124]

And u think they can't arrange some ppl 2 act as the patients if they wants to?
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Ifamex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kayzekefre1:
Plz someone should help a brother before hunger virus kills me plsss 0040839054 union bank
Online beggar spotted...,....,
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Saintinoo:

Oga what is your problem? Are you angered that people are recovering from the virus? Will you be happy if more patients die? So we should be sad that patients are being discharged?
I'm not sure you have sense, if this shit is all you can bring out of what I said,people like you that don't know shit about the situation will be shouting we're winning now small small you will troop out again saying there is no more corona thereby putting well meaning Nigerians in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Ishitinyourlife: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
MYHUBBY:

all your family are goner you mean. what if I now wish you and your family all this, how will you feel?

use this time to learn how to construct good sentences. I can't even read your gibberish to the end

whether you want it or not the cases that will arise will rise in your family not in Nigerians families
You're a bastard,God punish you ,your family and your English, abi oloriburuku leleyi ni.
Stupid ignorant sons of bitches who will not accept the truth because of your cowardice like you don't know the kind of country that you're, idiot.

6 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by marshmonii: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kenmatt:
But is it not the same Virus that is killing people in thousands in over seas where they have more sophisticated medical equipments or the once over here different.

The matter ehhnnnn
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Amanda4life: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Just the way the media yesterday made us to meet those Airpeace crew that flew in those medical equipments from Turkey, that's the same way we want Mr Minister and the media to make us to meet these 7 discharged patients....

It will make us all to beleive the Govt to an extent....

But until then, It is still an Audio discharge.

Magic magic

Planned miracle.

Time will tell
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Amanda4life: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

Last las Abuja don dey get discharge story

Na only Lagos dey discharge since since then

All the states will begin to discharge now.

Bet me

E bi like say they don get the format

Mugu go dey Sidon they look

Oya let's go there

Omo nothing mega.

Nairabet don start oh

Oya make we dey do betting with different state number of discharge now.

No champion league again na COVID 19 number of discharge betting per state

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Samade7: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Audio corona virus in Nigeria.
Is this the same virus in USA, China, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Turkish, Iran, etc.

No o....not same virus. Black Coronavirus is not as deadly as white Coronavirus.

Can u act as a Coronavirus patient n get paid? cheesy

If u are interested, get in touch with lie Mohammed

If u know u know
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Amanda4life: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Samade7:

No o....not same virus. Black Coronavirus is not as deadly as white Coronavirus.

Can u act as a Coronavirus patient n get paid? cheesy

If u are interested, get in touch with lie Mohammed

If u know u know

How much?

Now hunger dey for ground

Nigerian politics na Nollywood na

After politics straight to Nollywoo d
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by philipobiz: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
viccipedia:
Audio release... grin
You must be Judas Iscariot. Until it catches you before you know its real

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Samade7: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amanda4life:

How much?

Now hunger dey for ground

grin grin grin grin
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kenmatt:
But is it not the same Virus that is killing people in thousands in over seas where they have more sophisticated medical equipments or the once over here different.
My dear, the GOD factor is involved!! smiley
Do you know how many people are praying for Nigerians?? I am not saying GOD is partial o!! I'm only saying even if the shine refuses to shine, GOD is still GOD!! His mercy triumph over judgement!! smiley

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by MYHUBBY: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

You're a bastard,God punish I and my, family and your English, abi oloriburuku leleyi ni.
Stupid ignorant sons of bitches who will not accept the truth because of your cowardice like you don't know the kind of country that you're, idiot.

why are you so pained? you can even see those liking your Imbecilic post are cheering you up, so stop crying already

who are you that you want me to believe your crabs, like I should hold your words on high esteem? because you're health practitioner or Nigeria CID

guy pack your watery brain together, your curse can only affect you and your family member. I'm telling you the level you construct sentences is poor, you should be worried about that and keep your jargons to those in the level of your low mentality
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Amanda4life: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wooh

If you like lay down your guards.

If you like don't observe the rules with the believe that Nigeria has the cure for

� COVID19.

Sorryyyy will be your second name
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

E too early for all this your talk abeg,let's wait till the events unfold,usa talk pass this one dat time,just pray to God make our yeye government no leave us dey when gbege burst,if you depend on nscdc for info you're a goner

If you have better sources of info than NCDC, then share it here.

(I work in medicine, and NCDC does not lie like that. Plus, we survived Ebola, and we learned lessons)
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by havilla(f): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
. Who travel reach Nigerian?
so you really think a country like Nigeria with soo much poverty travel more than those advanced countries? You must be joking!
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
havilla:
so you really think a country like Nigeria with soo much poverty travel more than those advanced countries? You must be joking!
. Don't tell me that I'm joking ooo .
I only said my mind biko
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Saintinoo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
shogsman:

I'm not sure you have sense, if this shit is all you can bring out of what I said,people like you that don't know shit about the situation will be shouting we're winning now small small you will troop out again saying there is no more corona thereby putting well meaning Nigerians in trouble.
Please point out one good point from the trash you wrote up there.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Saintinoo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

You're a bastard,God punish you ,your family and your English, abi oloriburuku leleyi ni.
Get some educaation dude and stop trowing insults on a faceless forum.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by AsawanaDgreat: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hope is coming to us gradually in fct
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

Most corona virus patients will recover. The minority will pass on

Right now, we have over 20 recovered, with 5 deaths. On par for the rest of the world.
please my dear save ur energy for something better.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by evansjeff(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
. Where is ur sense? What's ur business me airing my opinion?
S1lly, foolish and insensitive opinion. Don’t worry, people will call audio when you contract it
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by ikabasa1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
GOFRONT:
Just the way the media yesterday made us to meet those Airpeace crew that flew in those medical equipments from Turkey, that's the same way we want Mr Minister and the media to make us to meet these 7 discharged patients....

It will make us all to beleive the Govt to an extent....

But until then, It is still an Audio discharge.
Na only you go meet them ooo
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Angelfrost(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Oga shutup and appreciate the doctors and nurses working tirelessly to make sure you dont get that virus, you are just sad that Europe mismanaged the virus that turned them into this, imagine countries in Europe that had over a thousand cases but were still busy playing the league matches with over 50k people jampacked in a single stadium why won't it spread, rubbish.

I'm one of the doctors working tirelessly in this country... I have a very in depth knowledge of the workings and operations of our health sector... So, I can tell you without equivocation that we are merely fortunate here!!!... I'm better disposed to educate you sir.

If the virus were half as destructive to our immune systems as it is over there, we would be in serious soup... Don't let Naija media packaging fool you...

Why do you think your leaders were running about begging for ventilators just a week ago??!... Even the minister of health and ncdc head know that over 70 percent of our success has been down to nothing else but providence... Guy, it is a miracle that we have such minimal fatalities, not due to any exceptional output from our healthcare sector... Get this cold fact into your thick skull.

...And, respond with any more puerile insults, and I will take your moronic ass to the cleaners!!!
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by sayso: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ghana 287, 3 deaths, 7 Recovered. Nigeria na malaria una dey cure in place of covid 19?
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Kenmatt(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
MYHUBBY:

go and kill the discharged patients then

your kind first claimed it must have reach 1m in Nigeria, in God infinite mercy it wasn't like that. now people are getting discharged you're still wishing it shouldn't be so

God will continue to disgrace you bad wishers of this Covid-19 in Nigeria

There are more to my question that you were able to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? / Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.