Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients (24445 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by MYHUBBY: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kenmatt:

There are more to my question that you were able to understand.

we are doing less than Italy and America does in regards to Covid-19 but yet we still have less cases

this go beyond govt intervention and scientist intervention. with our poor health sector? we should be greatful and be positive at this point in time and not assuming bad things
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Phylliidae: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Phylliidae:
This is becoming real o, Thank u Lord,
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Coronavirus1: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .
What so ever you do to that least of my brethren that will be out to you when I was hungry you gave me to eat that will be unto you
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm one of the doctors working tirelessly in this country... I have a very in depth knowledge of the workings and operations of our health sector... So, I can tell you without equivocation that we are merely fortunate here!!!... I'm better disposed to educate you sir.

If the virus were half as destructive to our immune systems as it is over there, we would be in serious soup... Don't let Naija media packaging fool you...

Why do you think your leaders were running about begging for ventilators just a week ago??!... Even the minister of health and ncdc head know that over 70 percent of our success has been down to nothing else but providence... Guy, it is a miracle that we have such minimal fatalities, not due to any exceptional output from our healthcare sector... Get this cold fact into your thick skull.

...And, respond with any more puerile insults, and I will take your moronic ass to the cleaners!!!

Oga shutup, audio doctor, imagine a doctor typying this sort of nonsense "our immune system is stronger" "the hot weather is helping* and yet people are dieing anyhow in Burkina Faso, as cases now hit over 500 in Cameroon, abeg shut up. You are no doctor.

Abeg give the health workers their praise they, they are the ones working hard to curtail the virus.

Audio doctor grin grin

In fact I can authoritatively tell you I am the prime minister of UK grin grin
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by EmekaBlue(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dekingmoses:
corona no b black man sickness
Shikinah
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Oga shutup, audio doctor, imagine a doctor typying this sort of nonsense "our immune system is stronger" "the hot weather is helping* and yet people are dieing anyhow in Burkina Faso, as cases now hit over 500 in Cameroon, abeg shut up. You are no doctor.

Abeg give the health workers their praise they, they are the ones working hard to curtail the virus.

Audio doctor grin grin

In fact I can authoritatively tell you I am the prime minister of UK grin grin

I can't compel you learn sir... Ignorance is your choice. Now, fvck off!!!
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by iswallker(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

If you think the government is lying to you, or is using corona virus to loot money ,form your own party, run for office, and run an honest government.

You are calling people who recovered from a serious illness liars. How come you believe the report when it is people recovering in the US and not Nigeria.

They recovered from corona virus. Unless you have actual proof that they didn't and that it is a lie, please, just keep quiet, or congratulate them on their recovery.

Most things in naija are audio.. undecided
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by luluman: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dreal1247:
It means Nigeria is better positioned for the war against the monster. Why looking for Chinese doctors again. Say no to importation of Chinese doctors.
You can say that again: it's not like we are not at the top of the situation by ourselves, why do we need the foreign experts again?
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by luluman: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Just the way the media yesterday made us to meet those Airpeace crew that flew in those medical equipments from Turkey, that's the same way we want Mr Minister and the media to make us to meet these 7 discharged patients....

It will make us all to beleive the Govt to an extent....

But until then, It is still an Audio discharge.
You sound like Igbo.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by crazycrypto710: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dreal1247:
It means Nigeria is better positioned for the war against the monster. Why looking for Chinese doctors again. Say no to importation of Chinese doctors.
We aren't wo, I want to believe the weather isn't condusive for the virus to thrive.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=travelland post=88198146]

Wow bro, not cool.[/quuote]I work in that health institution, the patient were Negative to begin with.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by lastround(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Credit to all the doctors who fought and stood against this deadly desease.

But I will say here that our nature as black and climate may have played a role. There are reason why africa is not known for wild fires or earthwakes and resaon why there are no lions in europe. Certain Organism strive better under certain climate. Maybe a strain of virus that elvove in a wetland may struggle for efficiency in a dry one.

Also the white have elvove around technology but very reverse around natural health. There health build up concern more with Eliminating as much desease in there environment than allow contact. Most times they have been sterilize from birth and continuously so. It's like compare the resistance of a zoo lion to sickness vs a wild lion.

I think our environment with all its dirt and filts help our immunity wipe up a deadly enough cocktail of antibody to help put up enough resistance. Am not saying we are immune althogether, am saying our immune system is a combatant and had been so for a long time given our dirty desease filled climate.

Unlike the white man immune system that is a fat sloppy soldier that has not been in combat for a long time.our is always at war.( sorry whites I don't mean that as unsult)

I hope every nigerian will read what you just wrote. Everybody ia focusing on the virus amd nobody is talking about the diffetent environment that people are exposed to.
I think this pandemic willl expose the weakness of germ theory and many of us will start looking at the terrain theory of disease.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Ishitinyourlife: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Saintinoo:

Get some educaation dude and stop trowing insults on a faceless forum.
You must be very stupid, if this was not a faceless forum I'd punch nonsense out of you.don't meddle in shit that doesn't concern you.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Ishitinyourlife: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
kikero:

If you have better sources of info than NCDC, then share it here.

(I work in medicine, and NCDC does not lie like that. Plus, we survived Ebola, and we learned lessons)
How many people has your ncdc tested,why is uch director that tested negative,positive again.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

How many people has your ncdc tested,why is uch director that tested negative,positive again.

People testing positive again is happening around the world
Why that is happening isn't fully known
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Saintinoo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

You must be very stupid, if this was not a faceless forum I'd punch nonsense out of you.don't meddle in shit that doesn't concern you.
Nairaland should take age limit serious.... To much kids here.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Ishitinyourlife: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Saintinoo:

Nairaland should take age limit serious.... To much kids here.
Once again you're very stupid for that statement, you think everyone here is your mate right,your utmost disregard for respect is why people like me stoop down to your level to bash you.
I'm old enough to be your dad or at least your big uncle,an undergraduate talking to me anyhow, I'm very sure you're in your early twenties o.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Saintinoo(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Once again you're very stupid for that statement, you think everyone here is your mate right,your utmost disregard for respect is why people like me stoop down to your level to bash you.
I'm old enough to be your dad or at least your big uncle,an undergraduate talking to me anyhow, I'm very sure you're in your early twenties o.
Comments and replies shows how mature one is over here, you faile that, you are so immature dude, judge yourself from everything you have written up there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.