Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients (24442 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by InspireWealthB: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Goodnews

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Audio Discharge

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
You call the federal government incompetent in tackling covid-19. People are being discharged from isolation centers and u are calling it audio. What do u want.
Go online and see whats happening in us and britain. Be greatful.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nickymezor(f): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Cool news
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kenmatt:
But is it not the same Virus that is killing people in thousands in over seas where they have more sophisticated medical equipments or the once over here different.

That's because the government traced and isolated as many contacts of the index corona virus cases as possible

We took this serious from January. Many other countries did not take it serious.(By first week of February we were asking for travel history already).

Yes, Nigeria does do something well...espeically as we don't have the resources to handle a full scale outbreak....better to take strong measures immediately to limit contact.

4 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Dekingmoses(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
corona no b black man sickness

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

If you think the government is lying to you, or is using corona virus to loot money ,form your own party, run for office, and run an honest government.

You are calling people who recovered from a serious illness liars. How come you believe the report when it is people recovering in the US and not Nigeria.

They recovered from corona virus. Unless you have actual proof that they didn't and that it is a lie, please, just keep quiet, or congratulate them on their recovery.

Ironically, these same people will believe without question if or when deaths to this same virus are announced...

Some people just live for negative news about their country... That's how hateful and sad their lives are. Such a pity!!!

5 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
I hope they are not corrupt release, in Nigeria everything is corruption even corona virus patient release. sad

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by anytexy: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Corona no dey Naija
If corona come Naija
You no need anybody to tell you."

Says my auntie in Italy

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
travelland:
We are getting it right

These are lies from the pit of hell my brother

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dreal1247:
It means Nigeria is better positioned for the war against the monster. Why looking for Chinese doctors again. Say no to importation of Chinese doctors.

Nigeria is merely fortunate!!! Look up the meaning of "fortunate" or "providence"!!!

This unnecessary, silly and pointless bragging is quite irritating!!!
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hope this is not just for publicity, I hope this is reflecting the whole situation on ground. I know we will triumph but only time will tell if this people knows what they're doing.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by mumumugu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Just the way the media yesterday made us to meet those Airpeace crew that flew in those medical equipments from Turkey, that's the same way we want Mr Minister and the media to make us to meet these 7 discharged patients....

It will make us all to beleive the Govt to an extent....

But until then, It is still an Audio discharge.

if you were the one, would you like to be made public? all your neighbours will stigmatize you like aids patient

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by MYHUBBY: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kenmatt:
But is it not the same Virus that is killing people in thousands in over seas where they have more sophisticated medical equipments or the once over here different.

go and kill the discharged patients then

your kind first claimed it must have reach 1m in Nigeria, in God infinite mercy it wasn't like that. now people are getting discharged you're still wishing it shouldn't be so

God will continue to disgrace you bad wishers of this Covid-19 in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by 1013jindu: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Just the way the media yesterday made us to meet those Airpeace crew that flew in those medical equipments from Turkey, that's the same way we want Mr Minister and the media to make us to meet these 7 discharged patients....

You didn’t call it audio when new cases were announced, things are bad as it let’s be positive small

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Audio corona virus in Nigeria.
Is this the same virus in USA, China, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Turkish, Iran, etc.

1. US, ITALY, SPAN etc...have citizens with large disposable income

2.Many of those citizens travel to China...which is a tourist destination.

3.The EU has freedom of movement for its citizens throughout Europe.

4.25% of italians are old , and the old are taking the brunt of the virus. Same for spain.

5.The US has a high percentage of people with hypertension, diabetes, and obesity,and those conditions predispose to early death.

6.Nigeria does not have the above factors...especially the part where ordinary citizens can just travel abroad for holidays. That's why the inital outbreak was among the elite, and Nigerians in the diaspora...and their contacts.

7.We had temperature testing, and questionnaires at our airports by January. We already had mechanisms to trace contacts (developed during the Ebola crisis) by Feb.The US did not have such.

4 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

If you think the government is lying to you, or is using corona virus to loot money ,form your own party, run for office, and run an honest government.

You are calling people who recovered from a serious illness liars. How come you believe the report when it is people recovering in the US and not Nigeria.

They recovered from corona virus. Unless you have actual proof that they didn't and that it is a lie, please, just keep quiet, or congratulate them on their recovery.
That is because Nigerian government are corrupt liars, so when they actually tells the truth no one believes it

They have lied for many years, you can not blame people for not trusting them anymore.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by fideblast: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Audio Discharge
abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
I watched a video earlier of supposed infected laughing aloud in their special ward that there are perfectly alright,that nothing is wrong with them,I hope this is not the case here.we can't afford to add corruption with this battle.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dekingmoses:
corona no b black man sickness
. Simple
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

4.25% of italians are old , and the old are taking the brunt of the virus. Same for spain.

5.The US has a high percentage of people with hypertension, diabetes, and obesity,and those conditions predispose to early death.

6.Nigeria does not have the above factors...especially the part where ordinary citizens can just travel abroad for holidays. That's why the inital outbreak was among the elite, and Nigerians in the diaspora...and their contacts.

7.We had temperature testing, and questionnaires at our airports by January. We already had mechanisms to trace contacts (developed during the Ebola crisis) by Feb.The US did not have such.
. Who travel reach Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Vivikema: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

Thank you very much,can't believe some Nigerians are dumb and believe this is audio.....people are also recovering in other countries but cos it's Nigeria and they hate the present government, they will close their eyes

3 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by evansjeff(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Audio corona virus in Nigeria.
Is this the same virus in USA, China, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Turkish, Iran, etc.

Don’t worry, when you contract it and it kills you or anyone around you, I will be here to call it audio virus. Stupid pessimists. Bitter and negative souls. If you had heard that 200 Nigerians dies of coronavirus, I’m sure you would be happy, so that you will see reasons to wail as usual. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by GreatResearcher1: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

But you believed Lagos released?

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
gypsey:
That is because Nigerian government are corrupt liars, so when they actually tells the truth no one believes it

They have lied for many years, you can not blame people for not trusting them anymore.

Yes and that is why we are a democracy, and people can now vote out the bad ones.

But the thing with Nigerians, they say that 'we are too weak' and 'the elite is too strong'. The truth is, Nigerians grumble all day long about PDP and APC, and on election day, vote for the same PDP and APC.

I stopped believing that elections were rigged in this country a long time ago...maybe as early as 2011. Because if they were , why weren't Nigerians rising up?? Because they either were too afraid, or they willingly voted for the same old same old.

We have been saying 'our leaders are corrupt' for years. But we won't do a thing about it because change is not something we really want.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by MYHUBBY: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:

bro you get time explaining to those grown up babies. most of them are still feed by their parents hence theit not bothered with the sit at home order

the discharge and little cases we have is a sign of victory, I believe before next week we will rejoice whether these bad wishers want it or not

7 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
MYHUBBY:

bro you get time explaining to those grown up babies. most of them still feed by their parents hence they're not bothered with the sit at home order

the discharge and little cases we have is a sign of victory, I believe before next week we will rejoice whether these bad wishers want it or not

I hope things get better and better.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by Adakintroy2: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Credit to all the doctors who fought and stood against this deadly desease.

But I will say here that our nature as black and climate may have played a role. There are reason why africa is not known for wild fires or earthwakes and resaon why there are no lions in europe. Certain Organism strive better under certain climate. Maybe a strain of virus that elvove in a wetland may struggle for efficiency in a dry one.

Also the white have elvove around technology but very reverse around natural health. There health build up concern more with Eliminating as much desease in there environment than allow contact. Most times they have been sterilize from birth and continuously so. It's like compare the resistance of a zoo lion to sickness vs a wild lion.

I think our environment with all its dirt and filts help our immunity wipe up a deadly enough cocktail of antibody to help put up enough resistance. Am not saying we are immune althogether, am saying our immune system is a combatant and had been so for a long time given our dirty desease filled climate.

Unlike the white man immune system that is a fat sloppy soldier that has not been in combat for a long time.our is always at war.( sorry whites I don't mean that as unsult)

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
evansjeff:

Don’t worry, when you contract it and it kills you or anyone around you, I will be here to call it audio virus. Stupid pessimists. Bitter and negative souls. If you had heard that 200 Nigerians dies of coronavirus, I’m sure you would be happy, so that you will see reasons to wail as usual. Tufiakwa
. Where is ur sense? What's ur business me airing my opinion?

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by travelland(f): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
These are lies from the pit of hell my brother

Wow bro, not cool.
Re: FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients by MillerJnr(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
travelland:
We are getting it right

FTC let's celebrate this success
yet our so called elites won't stop patronizing hospitals abroad, mutane Banza

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.