Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic (1547 Views)

My Aunty Moans So Loud / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by ubunjja(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
1)I saw some women talking and they were all shouting loud, it was a irritating sight.

2) a bike hit one woman daughter, instead of her to carry her daughter who was lying motionless on the floor to the hospital, she was busy shouting and calling crowd.

3) Nigerian women are so loud and aggressive, some are good but many behave like hoodrats but then claim to be superior than hood rats in america.

Must they always show their excessive emotions everywhere they go. It is quite irritating.

Nigerian women try to control your emotions be civilise, not everywhere you go that you must shout and act dramatic.

Where is khia, I hope you are coping with coronavirus
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Oyiboman69: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
So?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
I need TOZIC dick.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by ubunjja(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
GreenMist21:
I need TOZIC dick.

Go and get his dick on your thread, this is my thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by mumumugu(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
their lips is their greatest gift for communication
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunjja:

Go and get his dick on your thread, this is my thread.
don't insult me becus you're a man.
Tozic please come!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by ubunjja(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
mumumugu:
their lips is their greatest gift for communication

But they should learn to control their lips and emotions, it is irritating to see a lousy Nigerian woman,.

They must fight, drag each other hair and shout on top their voice for attention

I feel embarrassed for them anytime I see these types of women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by ubunjja(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
GreenMist21:
don't insult me becus you're a man.
Tozic please come!

Carry your toxic to another thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Liposure: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Its their nature. My future wife must shout

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by ubunjja(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Liposure:
Its their nature. My future wife must shout

It is not good, you might have a heart attack at the end of the day.

I can not stay with a lousy woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by jawalis(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ubunja. You need to sort out things here. Lots of lifeless mofos trying hard to be you. There’s ubanja, Ubunjja, Ubuntu amongst other.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Magnoliaa(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
If I was the one being impersonated like this... :-(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Liposure: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunjja:

It is not good, you might have a heart attack at the end of the day.

I can not stay with a lousy woman.
i get your point. I just like expressive women
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Martinez39s(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
They are no longer impersonating mayñation, it's Ubunja they are now impersonating. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by BigJoe19: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
They are no longer impersonating mayñation, it's Ubunja they are now impersonating. grin
Romanceland no go kill person. Most of the people impersonating Ubunja are the pained females here.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
hmm ubunjja shocked
whats my bet its not a female behind dat moniker grin
anyway the average nigerian is loud
both the men and women
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by ubunjja(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm ubunjja shocked
whats my bet its not a female behind dat moniker grin
anyway the average nigerian is loud
both the men and women

but the women are something else

americans are loud but you never see the women wailing and creating scenes in the public even in a foreign country

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Mrscarter(f): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
ubunjja:

But they should learn to control their lips and emotions, it is irritating to see a lousy Nigerian woman,.

They must fight, drag each other hair and shout on top their voice for attention

I feel embarrassed for them anytime I see these types of women.

You get women like that everywhere. Drama queens. They inhabit every nationality lol. Some are just louder than others. Although africans and akatas seem to have bigger majority of the louder women.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Divoc19(f): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Too much Dstv/Africa Magic influence.

Mama G, Mercy Johnson e.t.c. wannabes them

ubunjja:
1)I saw some women talking and they were all shouting loud, it was a irritating sight.

2) a bike hit one woman daughter, instead of her to carry her daughter who was lying motionless on the floor to the hospital, she was busy shouting and calling crowd.

3) Nigerian women are so loud and aggressive, some are good but many behave like hoodrats but then claim to be superior than hood rats in america.

Must they always show their excessive emotions everywhere they go. It is quite irritating.

Nigerian women try to control your emotions be civilise, not everywhere you go that you must shout and act dramatic.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by khia: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Divoc19 post=102404505]Too
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by khia: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2021
ubunjja:

smiley

I'm good. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by Getdabag: 3:35am On Jun 06, 2021
khia:
I'm good. smiley
helo baby
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic by khia: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Getdabag:
helo baby

Hey, what's up? smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Crystals In Seduction (photos) / How Appropriate Is It To Have Sex With A Pregnant Woman / Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.