Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) (95207 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Later they will cry discrimination. Ode man

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Sholaco: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stupid Nigeria man, their normal animalistic attitude,the same way the ignored constituted authority in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Mysticwebb: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Rubbish, what took him to China? In fact, you and those liking your comment are sick.
Virus didn't take him to China. Now I see how healthy you are.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by OmoAlakija: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
haffaze777:
They shoukd gun d mofo down

If he truly bit her , then I support your statement

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Tlyon(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
make them just shot the guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by maasoap(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This man is angry that Chinese people gave him the virus and he pulled this through just to give back the Chinese nurse their virus.

Isoookaaaay! He will rot in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Zooposki(f): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
I wonder what made him to want to escape.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by hammer0: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
ARE CHINESE USING DEM FOR EXPERIMENT.

THEY SHOULD PLEASE TRANSFER THEM TO NIGERIA.

CHINESE CAN BE VERY CRAZY, U KNOW.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by IpobAntidote: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is he one of the IPOB monkeys spreading fake news and IPOB propaganda online about Nigeria from China and around the world?
Now he will call himself a Nigerian crying and wailing to Buhari to come and rescue him from the Chines.
I trust the Chinese sha to take care of this biting monkey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Our people no dey disappoint

Lol. That guy is built like EgunMogaji.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Izigha(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
what business is still taking someone to China at the time. that is so unkool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
The guy just went from a two week quarantine to a one month prison detention.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Dmec(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
I will tell you that Okonkwonwoye is not an Igbo name. The name has no meaning.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Modikko(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Igbo Kwenu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Beremx(f): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is this the reason why Chinese people are chasing out Africans from their homes in China?
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by BruncleZuma: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
The xenophobia just gained an extra boost, where the goat think say him dey go, or which appointment him get to keep?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by farem: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This man is angry that Chinese people gave him the virus and he pulled this through just to give back the Chinese nurse their virus.
Is that all your senses can reveal to you?
You always think that you are in your autonomous community when you are misbehaving.
The Chinese will never allow this disgrace to go scot-free.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by cmecproblem(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
One-sided story. Black Americans are dropping in the US daily, many claims of racism and preferential treatment for whites. Who knows what that man has gone through since March 20, maybe even starvation. He probably had enough.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Maj196(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
So coronavirus now turns someone into a vampire
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Olabode971(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin Wetin 9ja man no go do.. This one now is forming Vampire Dairy.. #Orisirisi
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
OruExpress:
Chinese media lying started this mess, and China is in the process of trying to eliminate it's growing black population. The name of the man, to any Igbo speaker, is nonsensical

Okonkwonwoye

Oko - Boy
Nkwo - Born or Nkwo day

Nw - Nwa (Short) Child
Oye - A child born on Oye (or Orie) day.

Meaning this man's ancestors was born twice in one week lol.

Read with the eye of an adult. Take care. Thank you my dear,immediately I saw that I noticed that OP wanted to gain attention of nairalanders.

I read the news the day it happened and the name of the suspect was not mentioned.

Gush! Every bad attitudes outside Nigeria they tag it on Igbos. haba
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by blowjohn(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
To be prosecuted according to chinese laws.
Chai the guy don enter one chance.
Them go begin feed am with live rats and bats in form of sushi...and cockroach chips

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Neoteny7: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Igboe amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by verifiedlegacy: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
haffaze777:
They shoukd gun d mofo down
obt
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Liberated: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
There is a likelihood or possibility this Nigerian was deliberately infected with the covid-19 virus and this made him react the way he did. Nigerians let us also hear the side of our fellow countryman and citizen before we shamelessly stereotypically condemn ourselves.
My fear is that they might experiment on him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Brunicekid(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Aaaaahh... This one naa real gbeke... That Chinese Nurse don suffer, really.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Gabbriell: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oluwa oo

When u see somethings on nairaland eehn?. You gat to look twice just incase your eyes are playing tricks on you.

[img]https://media1./images/eb04a4d9dd55a2cd03e29ec2491b35a4/tenor.gif?itemid=9306558[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by IpobAntidote: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
OruExpress:
Chinese media lying started this mess, and China is in the process of trying to eliminate it's growing black population. The name of the man, to any Igbo speaker, is nonsensical

Okonkwonwoye

Oko - Boy
Nkwo - Born or Nkwo day

Nw - Nwa (Short) Child

Read with the eye of an adult. Take care.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Woleett: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yamree vampire from the tribe of Clifford orji. Not suprised, that's their work grin Their nyash no dey stay one place.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by putin2: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lol Oso ndu!!!
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Woleett: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Is he one of the IPOB monkeys spreading fake news and IPOB propaganda online about Nigeria from China and around the world?
Now he will call himself a Nigerian crying and wailing to Buhari to come and rescue him from the Chines.
I trust the Chinese sha to take care of this biting monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by noblealuu: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
OruExpress:

Okonkwonwoye

Oko - Boy
Nkwo - Born or Nkwo day

Nw - Nwa (Short) Child

Read with the eye of an adult. Take care.

Stop all these, that name is legit Igbo name. Mind you I'm of Igbo extraction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.