Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) (95579 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Successkay12(m): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by einsteine(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Virus didn't take him to China. Now I see how healthy you are.

He didn't catch the virus in China. Are you by chance defending the lunatic?
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2020
This guy is painting a bad picture for Nigerians as a whole in China.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by miky(m): 2:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerians always causing trouble!!! In Nigeria or Another country
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by wowcatty: 3:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Are these bitemarks or the Chinese want to take style harvest a black man's organs which are more in demands? Just asking for a friend ni o!

After this Wuhan virus, Nigerians will have to check off certain countries from their lists of where to live.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by patomberekpe(m): 4:18am On Apr 08, 2020
fake information, Now I know why media lies,thank God I was among Who followed the case about a week now,He never bite the nurse,it was an incident,he was tested and was Negative,then they told him to wait few days in isolated room,he keep asking them How long why holding him,he was scared perhaps they will inject him,then he slept off,only for.nurse coming in he's room with injection and other medical items,he awake quickly and tried to ran out of the room,only to heat the incoming nurse and in the process hurt her,he was Sorry,But then they called police and gave a different report because of hate of blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Waterypussy2(m): 4:37am On Apr 08, 2020
haffaze777:

Go away
I'm not going anywhere joor
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Cherez: 4:47am On Apr 08, 2020
This China deserves a serious punishment for this.
Attacking a healthcare worker risking her life for you and humanity?
You deserve worse
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by haffaze777(m): 6:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I'm not going anywhere joor

ok
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Frankcallys(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Okonkwonwoye, bros you don enter! You will not make it out alive. Chinese government will make sure you never test negative.

By the way, you messed up big time!!! Oburo onye kwue panti ya efue!
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Junk journalism
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This man is angry that Chinese people gave him the virus and he pulled this through just to give back the Chinese nurse their virus.

If you believe that bite part, you can believe anything. Where is the bite mark on the girl?

He may be a corona lab rat for African corona.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by sucesso1: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2020
we need to hear from the man

dont always believe one side of a story
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Elzakzaky: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
daddytime:
Even If the guy suppose survive COVID 19 before him just put the final nail for him own coffin.

The Chinese go inject am with the undiluted strain of the virus and leave him unattended to while he goes under intense pains.
The igbos and yorubas dont reason the same was. His tribesmen will see him as wise and brave.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Balzy: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2020
haffaze777:

I don't know how someone can be so wicked as to infect fellow human being with such deadly disease,Chinese government should send d stupid guy to jail or hell.rubbish and ingredient
quite terrible
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Insectkiller: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mr Okonkwo. Mr Okonkwo

This one no good for another man's land.

Well, Chinese people No dey forgive..Dem go take care of u and make sure say u live to serve ur jail term..and dey will render u and ur entire generation useless after ur jail term...

U will blame ur ancestor why dey brought u to dis life..

Crazzzy people called Okon Okonkwo spoiling Naija name everywhere..

By the way, where is Mrs. Okonkwo..(test her too)

grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by DexterousOne(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
DriggityDre:
Only one tribe is capable of committing such... lipsrsealed

Dont be stupid
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Makavelli25: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tonnierichy:

Because you are a dimwit. Why else?
am just gona use the report button for you
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by dalass(f): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
presh2dk:
It's not now we knew some Nigerians are mad. grin
Of all places, the face shocked
He's not a Nigerian.. He is a Vampire!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Emidbest(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Brandstudio01:
As a vampire or what?

Imagine an innocent woman trying to cater for her family. This is so unfair na.

Anyway, work from home under the Lockdown with your smartphone
See my signature Below

How plz? 08039252789
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Tonnierichy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
am just gona use the report button for you
I only comment here once a while. The post has to be dumb enough before I make a comment. And this one really deserved it. So you go ahead. I won't even notice
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by davidas101(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
krasican:
Vampire ni o.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by hstar: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.