Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) (95182 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Coronavirus1: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .
What so ever you do to that least of my brethren that will be out to you when I was hungry you gave me to eat that will be unto you
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by OruExpress: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
KosiGee:

My great grand father had such name. My grand father had it. My father had it but never used it.

People from old Aguata local government and some parts of Aniocha used compound names. I’m talking about 40s to late 70s.

Portuguese and Brazilians use multiple names but not necessarily compound names. Mother’s and father’s names are included in the birth certificates. Mother’s last name comes first followed by father’s last name.

Okoliokonkwo or Nwankwonwafo are normal names in the 60s around Aguata lga of Anambra state. Apart from compound Igbo market day names, you can also hear names like Nwankwo-Igboaja...eg John Chukwudi Nwankwo-igboaja.

You're not telling the truth. Everyone can make a claim about their family members on an anonymous unverified website like this, but know that we're neighbors, and nobody in our culture had a last name in the time of your great grandfather. in fact, almost all of our last names are our great grandfather's first (and only) name because the tradition began with our grandfathers who took their father's only name as their last name or our fathers who used our grandfathers.

I don't know how many portugese and brazilians you have in your village but again, this is Igbo culture we're talking about and you're lying for no foreseeable benefit.

I googled Okoliokonkwo and not one living human being is baring that last name. I see Okoli Okonkwo which is a middle and a last name and perfectly fine. But as one name, no. Maybe you can point me to the person? If your grandfather had that name at least one of his decedents has facebook. If these are common names in the 60s why don't these Okoliokonkwo have descendants online? What happens at the end of you lie? What do you gain?

I'm also not talking about hyphenated names which did not exist in the time you're referencing. But if they existed, and they didn't, they are entirely separate from compound names that imply being born twice.

There is a specific British decree that ordered people in the Nigeria colony must have last names, so pretending your Greatgrandfather had a last name to exposed people from the same region you're from does nothing for you. We know you're lying. Unless you're 12 and your Great Grandfather is from a more recent generation and even then, none of the names you cited exist.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by ogatompolo: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:
He should be used as a lab rat.

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Ayolachris: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
OruExpress:
Chinese media lying started this mess, and China is in the process of trying to eliminate it's growing black population. The name of the man, to any Igbo speaker, is nonsensical

Okonkwonwoye

Oko - Boy
Nkwo - Born or Nkwo day

Nw - Nwa (Short) Child
Oye - A child born on Oye (or Orie) day.

Meaning this man's ancestors was born twice in one week lol.

Read with the eye of an adult. Take care.

If you click the Youtube link, you will see the video was uploaded by 'lalasticlala Lala'
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrTz0ptSXYQch_rY-ZK1l5w

Shanghai.ist is a gossip blog as well.

Dia one offf me ...u have Phd in igbo language n translations.. Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by OrcaHealth: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
OrcaHealth:

I don't know how someone can be so wicked as to infect fellow human being with such deadly disease,Chinese government should send d stupid guy to jail or hell.rubbish and ingredient
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by skyfather09(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
make them dey kill this corona patients Abeg.. if I be president eh
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by haffaze777(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
West2019:
you are a badstard fool
you are in pain right?
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Jackmj(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
He is from Biafra not Nigeria please He is from Biafra not Nigeria please He is from Biafra not Nigeria please
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
This news don do like 1 week na...

Na now e just de reach here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by back2sender: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
krasican:
Vampire ni o.
Vampire developers from Ugandan Biafra Republic of hades n crankans.
Na dem lawless pigs
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
He didn't do well at all.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by frozen70(f): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
This us how they go abroad, spoil our name and make it difficult for decent ones to stay happily there

He is in for jail no doubt
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by luluman: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by luluman: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
krasican:
Vampire ni o.
ipobpire
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by luluman: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
dipopooo:
Hmmm... Chika of China. Flatee with their stupid behaviour
They misbehave everywhere .
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by ademasta(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dayodragon:

You must be very STUPID AND useless for this post.. zoo fit you
May Corona Virus k.ill you and your entire generation.

You lack sense and home training. You are dejected and isolated. And I believe death is the only savage you are waiting for.

How would you just open your maggot infested mouth and call someone who has not abused you a fool? Are you sick? Did you misplace your map to the psychiatric hospital? I believe that must have happened... Cos I see no reason why you should be roaming about like an internally displaced nuns.

Look and shine your eyes very well... I am not one of those people you can quickly run to their "mention" to say trash... I will whitewash you.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by adebayo987: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bros, na one chance them call that one o... Hehehe!
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by NaMeAboki: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
I wonder why some ppl just love to disgrace us abroad and how they cannot relate some of the xenophobic attacks against them to their bad behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by j1mmy: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
This disgusting IGBO criminal will be described in the international media as a Nigerian!

IGBO people are a cancer to Nigeria and should be treated as a cancer anywhere they are, I curse them... they are filth!!!
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Orpe7(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
See the name
Na dem dem
Always embarrassing us everywhere
Potopoto republic
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Studyinchina200(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Don’t believe the chinko media.

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by OBYNOWEST12(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Raypower99: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]naija no d carry last anytime any where
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by succri(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nurse is prolly a racist , nothing makes a Nijja man mad for abroad pass racial comments , especially if them hold small bar , but those guys in china are always aggressive and u go hear say them don dey china for over 20 years .Chinese lie pass Africans trust me , dont be quick to judge the guy , their gov controls their media fully .
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by blackslayer: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
OruExpress:
Chinese media lying started this mess, and China is in the process of trying to eliminate it's growing black population. The name of the man, to any Igbo speaker, is nonsensical

Okonkwonwoye

Oko - Boy
Nkwo - Born or Nkwo day

Nw - Nwa (Short) Child
Oye - A child born on Oye (or Orie) day.

Meaning this man's ancestors was born twice in one week lol.

Read with the eye of an adult. Take care.

If you click the Youtube link, you will see the video was uploaded by 'lalasticlala Lala'
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrTz0ptSXYQch_rY-ZK1l5w

Shanghai.ist is a gossip blog as well.

He got 99 problems but the bvtch aint one!
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
DropsMic:
I trust Chinese Government... That fool will regret what he did

Problem is, he's not the ony one who will regret this act. Every single black African going to, or already in, China is going to regret it with him.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Hahjascho(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Nine2Five: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Apple’s newest product is a face shield to protect against COVID-19

The Tech giant also on the frontline to stop the spread of Covid19.

Details here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/07/apples-newest-product-is-a-face-shield-to-protect-against-covid-19/

Read and share...

Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dats messed up.she mite need to run a test
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by KosiGee(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2020
OruExpress:

You're not telling the truth. Everyone can make a claim about their family members on an anonymous unverified website like this, but know that we're neighbors, and nobody in our culture had a last name in the time of your great grandfather. in fact, almost all of our last names are our great grandfather's first (and only) name because the tradition began with our grandfathers who took their father's only name as their last name or our fathers who used our grandfathers.

I don't know how many portugese and brazilians you have in your village but again, this is Igbo culture we're talking about and you're lying for no foreseeable benefit.

I googled Okoliokonkwo and not one living human being is baring that last name. I see Okoli Okonkwo which is a middle and a last name and perfectly fine. But as one name, no. Maybe you can point me to the person? If your grandfather had that name at least one of his decedents has facebook. If these are common names in the 60s why don't these Okoliokonkwo have descendants online? What happens at the end of you lie? What do you gain?

I'm also not talking about hyphenated names which did not exist in the time you're referencing. But if they existed, and they didn't, they are entirely separate from compound names that imply being born twice.

There is a specific British decree that ordered people in the Nigeria colony must have last names, so pretending your Greatgrandfather had a last name to exposed people from the same region you're from does nothing for you. We know you're lying. Unless you're 12 and your Great Grandfather is from a more recent generation and even then, none of the names you cited exist.

I’m not here to prove anything to you or anyone. Perhaps, if you are really interested in learning other people’s culture and tradition, leave that keyboard and travel to various Igbo towns and villages.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by KosiGee(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2020
OruExpress:

You can also google or attempt to meet one Anambra politician called Uchenna Leonard Okonkwo-Okom.

Okonkwo I believe should be his father’s name while his grand father is Okom.

There are many other names like that around Aguata,Orumba and Aniocha.

From Enugu state, there is a Gbazuagu Nweke-Gbazuagu....Gbazuagu is also a well known name in Enugu politics. Nweke-Gbazuagu is the surname.
Re: Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:23am On Apr 08, 2020
This fool thought he's in Aba or Onitsha. Illiterate Wawa fool.

He's a dead man already and the Chinese would torture him and use him to experiment many things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.