Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency (1853 Views)

Yoruba, Use Your Natural Nationality / There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by tamdun: 7:23am On May 03, 2020
Odkosh:
Lol

Says drone from a race whose 98% of her people voted Tofa against Abiola.

Whose 100% of her people voted balewa against awolowo

Whose 99% of her people voted Obasanjo their northern slave masters' adopted son against Yoruba adopted son Falae.

Victim criers.
Same Igbo refused to vote for ojukwu(their son) when he contested for president
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Dikebuka: 7:58am On May 03, 2020
The fact is this

The day 65-70% of igbos backs Biafra, its all over.
The day 70% igbos unity both from SE and SS..it will be for Biafra
The day majority of igbos decides to go...even if all the political parties give them ticket and Nigeria get restructured, they will still go
When they leave, the will do dt with other ethnic group within the region.
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 8:45am On May 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
95% of yorubas will rather vote for Shekua of boko haram than voting for a competent Igbo man.

99% of north will vote for shekua against any Igbo candidate.

I only pity foolish Igbos that believe in one nigeria and are expecting to be president of nigeria,which they can never be in hundred years to come.

Where is Orji uzo Kalu that was insulting his brothers just because he want Yorubas and Hausafulanis to love him,and maybe give him vp position.

That's why we must also ensure that yoruba presidency never happens too until an Easterner does his tenure.

I would like to see where the yorubas will get their votes in 2023 if in a snowy chance in hell, they get the APC ticket.
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by joeyfire(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2020
Dikebuka:
The fact is this

The day 65-70% of igbos backs Biafra, its all over.
The day 70% igbos unity both from SE and SS..it will be for Biafra
The day majority of igbos decides to go...even if all the political parties give them ticket and Nigeria get restructured, they will still go
When they leave, the will do dt with other ethnic group within the region.

In the East, 80% of the Igbos support Biafra. It's the Igbos outside the East (especially Abuja and Lagos) that are generally not in support of the idea
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Sagay212: 9:27am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

We have voted obasanjo and had a great relationship with him till date

Even tho tofa had an Igbo vice we have abiola vote up to 40% even after he openly showed hatred and insulted igbos

Show me one Igbo you have supported

Even now igbokwe that was pro Yoruba how did you treat him ?

Igbos have supported every region in Nigeria ...and u have the mind to accuse us of hate ? ...why do yorubas like to project your image on others

You are yapping trash. If you had any candidate you put forward and Yorubas didn't support maybe you should tell us. The same igbokwe you igbos insult every day and taunt because he supports APC?
How did they treat igbokwe? He should be made king in the SW? you know how many igbo people are employed in the Lagos state civil service? Will you igbos ever employ any yoruba person in your civil service?

You keep repeating the same nonsense and accusing others of what you are masters of. Now you are talking trash about projecting image over others? Same igbo people who are everywhere shouting they are the best in everything and how others cannot survive without them?
You want to tell us how you claim all igbos are billionaires and own 99% of properties in Nigeria?
You people are extremely bitter and hateful. It is glaring for everyone to see. You don't see any good in others and you expect not to get same energy you dish out.

You are joking.

2 Likes

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2020
Sagay212:

You are yapping trash. If you had any candidate you put forward and Yorubas didn't support maybe you should tell us. The same igbokwe you igbos insult every day and taunt because he supports APC?
How did they treat igbokwe? He should be made king in the SW? you know how many igbo people are employed in the Lagos state civil service? Will you igbos ever employ any yoruba person in your civil service?

You keep repeating the same nonsense and accusing others of what you are masters of. Now you are talking trash about projecting image over others? Same igbo people who are everywhere shouting they are the best in everything and how others cannot survive without them?
You want to tell us how you claim all igbos are billionaires and own 99% of properties in Nigeria?
You people are extremely bitter and hateful. It is glaring for everyone to see. You don't see any good in others and you expect not to get same energy you dish out.

You are joking.
Lol you are niether here no there ....
Don't act like there is something igbos would do that you would stop hating them ...relax u hate igbos because they refuse to be submissive and because their raise was too fast your grand father's , your father's could not believe it

Igbokwe was more politically active for years for yorubas what did u give him SA on gutter ...not even common commissioner

Everything igbos own in Lagos was never giver to them free ...the bought them ...if you yorubas are good host there would be many igbos in ibadan and other Yoruba towns but it's just a handful

Infact if you take away Lagos ...south west has the lowest amount of igbos ....

If u invest in igbo land the way we have invested in Lagos ... surly there is no post we can't vote for you ...first mayor of enugu was from where sokoto ...we don't care about tribe Oga
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 9:59am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Don't act like there is something igbos would do that you would stop hating them ...relax u hate igbos because they refuse to be submissive and because their raise was too fast your grand father's , your father's could not believe it

Igbokwe was more politically active for years for yorubas what did u give him SA on gutter ...not even common commissioner

Everything igbos own in Lagos was never giver to them free ...the bought them ...if you yorubas are good host there would be many igbos in ibadan and other Yoruba towns but it's just a handful

If u invest in igbo land the way we have invested in Lagos ... surly there is no post we can't vote for you ...first mayor of enugu was from where sokoto ...we don't care about tribe Oga

Lol, tell that to the birds .

Point 1. You said Igbos refuse to be submissive, can you tell us how the Fulani /hausas won elections in Nigeria, with who support.

Point 2. You said we're not a good host.
Pls, how many times you've seen crisis between Igbos and Yorubas in South west.

Point 3. I like the fact that you said SW has lowest number of Igbos which is absolutely true.
Apart from Lagos, you guys ain't up to 100k in SW.

Point 4. You said invest in igbo land.
Do you guys sell land to outsiders??
I've been to Enugu very well, so don't tell me crap.

Point 5. Even if you sell lands to invest, the cost of land in East is higher than west.
It's hardly you find a plot of land for less than #500k in east

1 Like

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 10:00am On May 03, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized

WilWily:
Jonathan sef, why didn't him tell him security men to kick those Judas Iscariot Yoruba Fraudulent Yorubas Elder out.
These Yoruba Elders no dey fear, why should they near Aso rock. Silly people.
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by tamdun: 10:09am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Firstly tofa got less than 60% even with and Igbo vice ...abiola would have gotten more if he didn't say he can do without igbos ( can u Deny he didn't say this )

You expected us to vote for awolowo really after his impact in the Biafra war ? Like for real ...like u expect ijaws to vote for you in 2023 ? You guys are funny I swear

Obasanjo was a Yoruba man ...firstly ....we had two options one served our interest well ..what did you expect

From zik till date tell me one Igbo man Yoruba has given 10% votes

Joe igbokwe that has been serving you how did you reward him ?
When did Abiola said he can do without Igbo? Any source?
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, tell that to the birds .

Point 1. You said Igbos refuse to be submissive, can you tell us how the Fulani /hausas won elections in Nigeria, with who support.

Point 2. You said we're not a good host.
Pls, how many times you've seen crisis between Igbos and Yorubas in South west.

Point 3. I like the fact that you said SW has lowest number of Igbos which is absolutely true.
Apart from Lagos, you guys ain't up to 100k in SW.

Point 4. You said invest in igbo land.
Do you guys sell land to outsiders??
I've been to Enugu very well, so don't tell me crap.

Point 5. Even if you sell lands to invest, the cost of land in East is higher than west.
It's hardly you find a plot of land for less than #500k in east

You want a land of 500k in enugu ....lol you are not serious ...even my village in mbaise ...that have nothing ...a plot is over 1.5 million ....if u have the money ...if u like be from the moon they would sale land to you ...we are not like yorubas were area igbos dominate are very expensive while areas Yoruba dominant are very cheap

Lol if u have been to enugu then you would know there amount not middle belt people and south south people in enugu ...2 face schooled there made two igbo friends n took oof ...no Igbo man cares where u are from ...what we care about is how capable you are. .....in my factory I don't have a single igbo as staff ...not one

South West is very hostile that's the truth ...outside Lagos no one wants to stay in the south west n you guys laying claim to Lagos is like north laying claim to Abuja ...it's not your doing ...Nigeria built Lagos;

How many Crisis ? Lol it's just that igbos don't really like trouble unless u push us to the war ...how many markets have igbid built in Lagos and have it taken over from them ? ...do you know how nnewi even came about ? .....do you
.....Bros Igbo have never fought with any tribe to take over their land ....even when we defeated ibibio we didn't take their land simple ...your land is nothing to us ....we would always go back home ...no matter what we have outside

All igbos working with the north is as direct result of things yorubas did to us ....your hatred for igbos have been obvious since the 1950s when u sacked a king cos he liked zik

Bros you no get talk ...

You guys are just scared if igbos become president we would revenge the Biafra war ....

And yes we would ....every single region that made us suffer would feel the pain ... it doesn't matter when 2023 ..or 3023 or igbos become independent ...we would make all of you suffer it even if it's the last thing we do
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2020
tamdun:

Google is your friend oga
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 10:34am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

You want a land of 500k in enugu ....lol you are not serious ...even my village in mbaise ...that have nothing ...a plot is over 1.5 million ....if u have the money ...if u like be from the moon they would sale land to you ...we are not like yorubas were area igbos dominate are very expensive while areas Yoruba dominant are very cheap

Lol if u have been to enugu then you would know there amount not middle belt people and south south people in enugu ...2 face schooled there made two igbo friends n took oof ...no Igbo man cares where u are from ...what we care about is how capable you are. .....in my factory I don't have a single igbo as staff ...not one

South West is very hostile that's the truth ...outside Lagos no one wants to stay in the south west n you guys laying claim to Lagos is like north laying claim to Abuja ...it's not your doing ...Nigeria built Lagos;

How many Crisis ? Lol it's just that igbos don't really like trouble unless u push us to the war ...how many markets have igbid built in Lagos and have it taken over from them ? ...do you know how nnewi even came about ? .....do you
.....Bros Igbo have never fought with any tribe to take over their land ....even when we defeated ibibio we didn't take their land simple ...your land is nothing to us ....we would always go back home ...no matter what we have outside

All igbos working with the north is as direct result of things yorubas did to us ....your hatred for igbos have been obvious since the 1950s when u sacked a king cos he liked zik

Bros you no get talk ...

You guys are just scared if igbos become president we would revenge the Biafra war ....

And yes we would ....every single region that made us suffer would feel the pain ... it doesn't matter when 2023 ..or 3023 or igbos become independent ...we would make all of you suffer it even if it's the last thing we do

Calm down, you've been told too much lies.

1. You've seen why I personally won't invest in igbo land.
When where is vast land of land in the west, you're funny sir.
The whole SE is slightly bigger than Oyo state or Oyo state is slightly bigger than SE.
So what are you saying?
You have to manage your land.

2. I can confirm to you, this not my first time telling you I schooled in UNN. Nnsuka campus. You guys don't sell land to outsiders.
It might have changed in recent years sha.

3. I only disagree with your point that we are hostile to strangers which is not true. It's you Igbos you're not as accommodating as Yorubas.
There is no crisis in SW between Igbos and Yorubas.
But if you guys cause trouble, we'll put you into place.
Meanwhile, there has been crisis between Igbos and Hausa both in SE and north and there has been crisis between Hausa and Yoruba in SW.

4. You should know Yorubas are Libra, we're not one point direction.
Awolowo night have deposed the king cos of his relationship with Zik.
But I put it to you that you guys never loved the west ever since the almagamation of Nigeria, you guys are the first VC of UI, did we talk? Fajuyi Was loyal to Ironsi, Banjo fought alongside with Ojokwu, Akintola Was with Azikwe party.
All this things we've done for you, did you guys ever appreciate?
Yet, you keep voting alongside Fulani.

5. If you guys get presidency, it won't change anything.
Even if you're no careful, the president might be impeached, so use your brain.
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Sagay212: 10:34am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

We do not need to leave yoruba land to go to igbo land. There are no plagues chasing us away from our land. It is you igbos that cannot stay put in your billionaire most developed SE and I wonder why.

The same forefathers that lied to you about how they were warriors but yet claimed Awolowo was responsible for their death and did not blame ojuiku that led them to a senseless war out of hatred? The same way Kanu is spreading hate towards other region and you guys are supporting him. Show me one yoruba man that is a civil servant in the SE before we continue to talk about igbokwe. Igbokwe can as well go back to the east to become a commissioner but he knows better to stay in Lagos because he knows you hateful people wouldn't mind killing him.

There are igbos running to ogun, Ibadan, osun because they cannot just stay in their states. They know why. You cannot claim to be billionaires on one hand, yet you are running away from your region. You don't have to accept it but everyone sees your hatred for others. You are only good in playing the victim.

2 Likes

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2020
Sagay212:

We do not need to leave yoruba land to go to igbo land. There are no plagues chasing us away from our land. It is you igbos that cannot stay put in your billionaire most developed SE and I wonder why.

The same forefathers that lied to you about how they were warriors but yet claimed Awolowo was responsible for their death and did not blame ojuiku that led them to a senseless war out of hatred? The same way Kanu is spreading hate towards other region and you guys are supporting him. Show me one yoruba man that is a civil servant in the SE before we continue to talk about igbokwe. Igbokwe can as well go back to the east to become a commissioner but he knows better to stay in Lagos because he knows you hateful people wouldn't mind killing him.

There are igbos running to ogun, Ibadan, osun because they cannot just stay in their states. They know why. You cannot claim to be billionaires on one hand, yet you are running away from your region. You don't have to accept it but everyone sees your hatred for others. You are only good in playing the victim.
Igbos are sellers like Lebanese ,Chinese and indians ...we come to your place not cause it's better than our home ...nah because you are not smart n it's easier to make money from you than face competition down home

The only mistake we made was investing our profits in your villages or place to give back n help u develop ......instead you grew envious n then hate ...that's why we are slowly but surely moving East .....u claim u know enugu ...if u go there now ...u would see estate even after UNTH ...after Nike ...even close to meeting Nsukka ...all thanks to your hate

Have you wondered why ijebu lekki is still selling around 700k to 1.5 million after 5 years ? ...or why lekki houses are not selling again ? Lol keep hating ....u think it's by mistake Abuja is growing n Lagos is slowing down .....keep stating your hate we like it ....swear I for own at least 10 plots for ibeju lekki but thanks to nairaland it's not happening
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2020
tamdun:

Same Igbo refused to vote for ojukwu(their son) when he contested for president
We obey zoning n voted for a Yoruba man ...that's how principle we are ....once we agree we don't go back

Two only u people hype ojukwu ...u people can't really understand us ...if u have an idea and it makes sense we would let u lead us ...but once that is done so has your leadership .....we have no leader we are all equal
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

We obey zoning n voted for a Yoruba man ...that's how principle we are ....once we agree we don't go back

Two only u people hype ojukwu ...u people can't really understand us ...if u have an idea and it makes sense we would let u lead us ...but once that is done so has your leadership .....we have no leader we are all equal

Obeyed zoning?

Why lie

Alex Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in 1999 and suffered a humiliating defeat at the PDP primaries in Josb

1 Like

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

Obeyed zoning?

Why lie

Alex Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in 1999 and suffered a humiliating defeat at the PDP primaries in Josb
Lol una and twisting history is like 5 n 6 ...
U said we voted obj cause we had no choice 2003 ojukwu came but we still voted obj because we are committed people ...history is there

Every body in Nigeria know that when igbos support u we do so completely that would come in handy someday ...so relax let's play the game 2023 is not far behind
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 10:55am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol una and twisting history is like 5 n 6 ...
U said we voted obj cause we had no choice 2003 ojukwu came but we still voted obj because we are committed people ...history is there

Every body in Nigeria know that when igbos support u we do so completely that would come in handy someday ...so relax let's play the game 2023 is not far behind

Did O Obasanjo defeat Ekwueme, yes or no?

Ekwueme contested so that was clear disregard for ZONING.
Was there zoning in APGA?

Why do you folk like to lie
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by pazienza(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2020
Yujin:

With due respect, you're dreaming if you're still thinking of regionalism. Breaking out of the contraption is our only choice. OP is very correct. Hurry up and make up your minds let's get started. You all are wasting precious time. It is now.

Well, strong entities are better destroyed from within.
Nothing posses greater threat to a country than traitors hiding as patriots.

What am I trying to say.
To get Biafra, we must first and foremost control the political game in SE. This is where IPOB is failing.
This is the game Nigerians are using against Igboland today. We have traitors who bear Igbo names, manning all positions of power in Igboland, they shout Igbo presidency and emancipation in public, but their true allegiance is to Nigerian and their Arewa masters.

How about we restrategize and beat them at their own game?

Get involved in the political proceedings in Nigeria in Igboland. Plant men who are loyal to the Biafran struggle and answerable to IPOB but who would criticize and bash the struggle in the public to serve as diversion and curry favour from Nigerians, allowing them to trust them with sensitive post from where they could carry out the real assignment you set out for them . These men would work as undercover agents. You will have them man all important positions in Igboland from Governorship to ward councillors.
You do this, then you have gotten the first phase of the political rebuilding in place.

3 Likes

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

Did O Obasanjo defeat Ekwueme, yes or no?

Ekwueme contested so that was clear disregard for ZONING.
Any body can contest ...it's there constitutional right ...but the voting is what shows if agreement is held or not .....
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Any body can contest ...it's there constitutional right ...but the voting is what shows if agreement is held or not .....

The agreement was a PDP internal agreement nothing more

Presidency was zoned to the South NOT Yoruba
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:04am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

There was NEVER a time that presidency was zoned to Yoruba so stop lying

PDP zones presidency to the SOUTH
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2020
Dedetwo:
The OP has intellectual issues. There is nothing such as Igbo presidency in Nigeria. I really do not know why most Nigerians are very dense in the brain.
Humm you don't want presidency in Nigeria but you wanted to kill yourselves on top ATIKULATED AND OBITUARY? the solutions to your problem is the day you stink with one ambition ,stop pretending,co- ordinate yourselves with one voice,stop playing to the gallery by boasting of knowing it all while you know little then.If you want Biafra mobilize meaningfully toward it with one voice,If you want presidency build political bridge ,stop Insult,hatred and wishing death for any politicians. your political strength can only win you presidency or Biafra lastly KANU is not useful for you to achieve any of the both ambitions !! Presidency or Biafra

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

There was NEVER a time that presidency was zoned to Yoruba so stop lying

PDP zones presidency to the SOUTH
Y didn't yorubas contest in 2011
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Sagay212: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbos are sellers like Lebanese ,Chinese and indians ...we come to your place not cause it's better than our home ...nah because you are not smart n it's easier to make money from you than face competition down home

The only mistake we made was investing our profits in your villages or place to give back n help u develop ......instead you grew envious n then hate ...that's why we are slowly but surely moving East .....u claim u know enugu ...if u go there now ...u would see estate even after UNTH ...after Nike ...even close to meeting Nsukka ...all thanks to your hate

Have you wondered why ijebu lekki is still selling around 700k to 1.5 million after 5 years ? ...or why lekki houses are not selling again ? Lol keep hating ....u think it's by mistake Abuja is growing n Lagos is slowing down .....keep stating your hate we like it ....swear I for own at least 10 plots for ibeju lekki but thanks to nairaland it's not happening

I hear you... it is igbos that travelling to other regions to develop it and buy all their lands yet abandon their billionaire SE that is filled with milk and honey.

Lol..ibeju lekki is not selling because igbos are not buying again abi? Abuja is growing because igbos are developing Abuja but ignoring their states. You are not owning 10 plots in lekki because of nairaland? Kikiki I swear you guys are the biggest clowns.
People who hear you brag all over the internet will think your states and home town look like Dubai until they travel and see everywhere looking like some medieval villages. Go and sell whatever you are selling to your igbo people in the villages since they are billionaires. The only reason you run to other region is to escape extreme poverty in the east. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:36am On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Y didn't yorubas contest in 2011
Because they supported Goodluck Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by MetaPhysical: 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Gracchus, the end will justify the means. I pity you. Your hate for Igbos won't make u better. You are just pained. Just look at your life, so miserable because you hate people who don't know a tiny creature like you exits.

You dont know he exists but you are certain he is miserable.

Mmmtccheeew....

Listen to me, you will be better served pursuing Biafra and will achieve it much sooner than wasting your energy on becoming president, which you cannot achieve in another thirty two years.

Ipob, Massob, Bim, Bzm....all are pro-Biafra but yet antagonize and compete and sabotage each other's efforts.

Kanu is going around the world proving to international observers that Biafra is not marginalized nor oppressed. How does he expect international support when you harrased President of your country and promise to flog him on the soilf of another Sovereingty? Not only did he insult Buhari on international arena, he also disrespected China, he disrespected Germany by beating Ekweremadu, he disrespected South Africa and as well US by threatening to seize Buhari and deal with him. Many of these countries have laws that prohibit use of threat against any person or using any motive to harm them. So while looking for Biafra you are violating international rules and making a f00l of yourself to the people you are asking to support your cause. Who does that

Get a grip!

2 Likes

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by MetaPhysical: 1:30pm On May 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Mrvitalis, so you are no longer jew....you are lebanese and chinese now.

You are a new comer to trade. Nigeria opened your eyes to trade. Now you start beating chest and calling yourself lebanese.

Tell me anywhere in Africa that records Ibo traders in the 1800s or prior. Mention a place outside your immediate enclave that says we traded with Ibos in old Africa.

Let me come even closer....mention anywhere in Africa Ibo traders were found prior to 1960.

As we speak today you have been going around to trade in other countries under the name of NIGERIA. Moreover, everyone of those foreign places have unimpressive view of you.

Make I no talk too much abeg.

3 Likes

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 1:39pm On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

What am I trying to say.
To get Biafra, we must first and foremost control the political game in SE. This is where IPOB is failing.
This is the game Nigerians are using against Igboland today. We have traitors who bear Igbo names, manning all positions of power in Igboland, they shout Igbo presidency and emancipation in public, but their true allegiance is to Nigerian and their Arewa masters.

Get involved in the political proceedings in Nigeria in Igboland. Plant men who are loyal to the Biafran struggle and answerable to IPOB but who would criticize and bash the struggle in the public to serve as diversion and curry favour from Nigerians, allowing them to trust them with sensitive post from where they could carry out the real assignment you set out for them . These men would work as undercover agents. You will have them man all important positions in Igboland from Governorship to ward councillors.
You do this, then you have gotten the first phase of the political rebuilding in place.

Now you guys are making sense.
I wonder why your fellow ones can't comprehend...

The only problem you guys can have with the above is natural Igbos gene.

You guys go still shout am, show am to the world that this is what you're doing when you get there.

Anyways, goodluck
Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Topsic70: 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
tamdun:

mrvitalis:

Google is your friend oga
This shows how majority of 'Igbos' thrive on lies and propaganda.
Ordinary 'show evidence of ur assertion' u r directing him to google cheesy
Is dt tenable in a court of law?

What if I say ur mother is a first class prostitute and if u ask me for evidence, I direct u to google. You c how childish it sounds?

1 Like

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Mrvitalis, so you are no longer jew....you are lebanese and chinese now.

You are a new comer to trade. Nigeria opened your eyes to trade. Now you start beating chest and calling yourself lebanese.

Tell me anywhere in Africa that records Ibo traders in the 1800s or prior. Mention a place outside your immediate enclave that says we traded with Ibos in old Africa.

Let me come even closer....mention anywhere in Africa Ibo traders were found prior to 1960.

As we speak today you have been going around to trade in other countries under the name of NIGERIA. Moreover, everyone of those foreign places have unimpressive view of you.

Make I no talk too much abeg.
Even with what I wrote up there u still find a way to hate ....where did I call igbos Lebanese ? Or Chinese ...has hate brought you brain to a stop

Yes igbos were one of the lowest tribe when the British came ....our fast raise we don't deny it ..apart from few people in Igbo land at the border areas the rest of us at the heart of igboland had no system

But in less than 50 years we dominated everywhere based of the brothish employment by merit .....it took war to set us back

To day again we are back ....in 100 years we went from the least educated to the most educated
The least develop to the most developed

This fast raise attracted nothing but envy from you guys

1 Like

Re: How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency by Topsic70: 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

What am I trying to say.

Lolz, ipob and shadow chasing.

Post 2010 events in Nigeria has shown all Nigerians (esp d 'sleepers' in sw) DT d Igbo perfidious gene is permanent irrespective of time!
The treacherous way the igbos reason in the first republic is no different from those of contemporary igbos.

Nigerians are wiser now, and I owe ipob a lot of gratitude for this.
Nwanne, if I were u, I'll put in more energy in the actualization of Biafra as dt is more feasible than d bolded wind-catching plots u described.

Had d igbos played their cards right, 2019 shd've bn their year, but greed and lack of foresight scuttled everything in their adoption of d gej govt as an Igbo govt and Good luck Azikiwe Jonathan as their 'son', goading him to terminate d PDP zoning gentleman agreement in 2015.

If d igbos had allowed d north complete their 2nd (yaradua's) term in 2015 (2015-2019), the north won't have had d moral standing to contest again in 2019. The pedulum automatically would've shifted down south and since Yoruba's had (thru obasanjo) already done 2 terms (1999-2007), the only option would have bn south east, and I trust my liberal Yorubas cheesy they would NOT have opposed it.

But now, thanks to ipob, Omoye ti rin hoho w'oja, asho o b'Omoye mo.......(d die is cast) undecided undecided

I wish igbos luck in d actualization of Biafra (no pun intended), anything apart from ds is a wild goose chase!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Genesis And Revelations Of The Fight Btw Oshiomole And Obaseki. Pt1 / Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB / 2023 Presidency Should Go To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.