Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths (79047 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / COVID-19: 146 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 57 Discharged On May 12 / 117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Pascal181: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Any number of death without abba kyari inside is null and void
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by IdioticNLmods: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I'm beginning to feel that this Corona virus issue is being politicized. If a man is suffering from hypertension and hepatitis, and dies from one or both causes and you claim he died from corona then you're not being truthful even if he tests positive because any one of those illnesses can kill at any time. But NCDC quickly added his case to the number of deaths. Something isn't right about this(my opinion).
You are so dumb

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Lorazepam(f): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
@ Precious4real50
Ada Ogwashi, Kindly come and explain the case of covid 19 in Delta state,
Thanks
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Xisnin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I'm beginning to feel that this Corona virus issue is being politicized. If a man is suffering from hypertension and hepatitis, and dies from one or both causes and you claim he died from corona then you're not being truthful even if he tests positive because any one of those illnesses can kill at any time. But NCDC quickly added his case to the number of deaths. Something isn't right about this(my opinion).
I suppose you have access to their health history?
People never learn from Spain to Italy to the US and hopefully not Nigeria.

Politicized to what end?
Most countries are reducing the actual number of deaths and infections according to experts.

If a hypertensive man got knocked down by a bus will you say he died of hypertension because
he could have died "any time"?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
These are audio figures! They should let us know where they got the cases as it is being alleged that these numbers are just to cover up for the billions sent/approved for Lagos.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Mizwisdom(f): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:

I wrote mine to correct you na.

Bru na you? I didn't bother checking moniker. But it's possible that he died from any one of those illness o, plus he wasn't treated.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by nextlevelmoves: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by konjakonja(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:

Once their brother edo collected,it was just a matter of time
We all in deep shyt then because things is gradually circling the country

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Investnow2017: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
tolexy007:
this is how it begins in Italy,US, Spain etc still some people are talking trash of hot weather theory, I pray God should pls have mercy on us

Each time I hear Nigeria hot bla bla bla I keep asking myself, how is the weather in neighbouring Niger, Morocco, Algeria, Burkina Faso, Egypt etc that have recorded some good figures?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Katier00(f): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
4four:
Some of us that visit hospitals frequently or often especially the private own should be careful and known the type of hospital we visit cos some of the doctors and other hospital attendants may be transmitting this virus to there patients unknowingly. Take the case of kastina covid 19 case for example who is a private medical doctor in kastina who came back from Lagos and fall hill and die (doe with previous underline health issues), NA only God known the number of his patients he would had come in contact with b4 he fell hill
valley nko

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by blowjohn(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Those people that are doing exercise everywhere in Lagos better beware

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by delerx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Exactly what I told someone today. In the US over 1000 die daily undocumented on the web. With the emergence of covid 19, they started attributing all deaths to corona virus disregarding other underlying deadly conditions
Mizwisdom:

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Abeyjide: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

corona triggers whatever ailment the person is having and makes it difficult to treat. if care is not taken, it makes the affected person die in short time duration. Most affected age range are the old people cause hardly you won t see them nursing one ailment or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Alwaysachick: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nwanieke:
Na so people gather dey exercise for express... We are doomed!!!

Everything is beginning to look like a joke. Well I pray the joke will not be on me cuz myself and family are really staying safe.

May God heal our land.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by azikiweironsi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:
We are definitely winning this battle.

Stay home and stay safe

Winning the battle you said ? I don't think so. We've just started. I thought some slowpoke were saying it was audio virus.
It is real and some foolish youths still play football, market still continue as usual in Mararaba, Masaka in Nasarawa State.
Ha! May God help us. We are the enemy of ourselves.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Precious4real50(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lorazepam:
@ Precious4real50
Ada Ogwashi, Kindly come and explain the case of covid 19 in Delta state,
Thanks
Imported case that has been under self isolation since he return.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by dustmalik: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is today's death so far. It's getting crazy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by blowjohn(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
my thought exactly

Person they are using chinko test kit

If someone has hypertension and then collects Corona virus.......its the virus that killed him na.
Cos the person would have been better off managing just the hypertension.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Felalucky8(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
May God punish all the security personnel wey dey collect bribe for delta state boarders to allow people come in and go out

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by djon78(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You people are mostly unenlightened. Write your own opinion about it and stop name calling. Hypertension kills, hepatitis kills, corona kills so why will I doubt that anyone of them killed him?

Someone can have those diseases you mentioned for years but corona worsens those underlying health condition.

If you understand the pathway of that disease, you will then know that
It's a very wicked disease.

Europeans and Americans with excellent health institutions underated that disease and look at the havoc it has caused them.

Nigeria still fortunate because it has not really spread. Therefore serious social distancing and isolation will still be our saving grace.

But God forbid bad thing, if the government doesn't take this thing serious. Europe and America will be a child's play.

But God won't allow that to happen.
Our government must do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by blowjohn(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
hammer0:
NIGERIANS ARE PLAYING WITH IT.

I SAW PICTURES OF THEM EXERCISING IN LAGOS.

LET THEM WAIT, IT WILL SOON REACH 1000 AND JUMP TO 20,000.

DEATHS WILL JUMP TO 500 A DEAD BEFORE THEY WAKE UP.

Omo those people get mind o.
Imagine going our en mase in a city that is the epicenter of the infection.
And they were so many.
Lagos is gonna need at least 2 more months of lockdown.
Na that time their eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Candanyl: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
delerx:
Exactly what I told someone today. In the US over 1000 die daily undocumented on the web. With the emergence of covid 19, they started attributing all deaths to corona virus disregarding other underlying deadly conditions

You should know that these underlying health condition are manageable and not enough to kill but the emergence of covid 19 makes it fatal n hence death occurs .In this case Covid is the cause of death as it results to complications

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Realfrankie(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Audio death

Up 9ja
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
and some group of foools in Lagos decided to go jogging.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Sufisunni: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
That's how is done even in the UK, the USA, Germany provided he or she tests positive for Covid-19
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by drakeli: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Anyone with underline health condition or over sixty years is more vulnerable to being kill faster by corona virus than others . The virus kills faster people with underline health condition. Says medical experts in the US. Most victims of Coronavirus in the US are old people and people with pre existing medical conditions like diabetes, heart disease, obesity etc. So NCDC is spot on

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
BENARI:
The likes of America, Italy, Spain, Germany, and UK will most likely end up deploying to Africa to help us manage the virus when they are done containing theirs.

Mark my words

You should be quiet
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Trueigbo:
Cases in Nigeria should be more than this. A country of over 200m and w>e have tested only about 5000 people
..with all the donations... your brothers in government have refused to spend it in tackling covid 19... telling us they are sharing money to poor Nigerians... thieves everywhere
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Amanda4life: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
4four:
Some of us that visit hospitals frequently or often especially the private own should be careful and known the type of hospital we visit cos some of the doctors and other hospital attendants may be transmitting this virus to there patients unknowingly. Take the case of kastina covid 19 case for example who is a private medical doctor in kastina who came back from Lagos and fall hill and die (doe with previous underline health issues), NA only God known the number of his patients he would had come in contact with b4 he fell hill

God
I'm even afraid to go to hospital now
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why are they not telling us the areas these things are happening, so that we all can be more careful
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by wink2015(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Delta state has finally joined the list at long last.

Delta state no dey carry last.

Governor Okowa that shut down the state blood go soon come down.

Delta state hungry is killing us NOT CORONAVIRUS.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Mizwisdom(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
djon78:

Someone can have those diseases you mentioned for years but corona worsens those underlying health condition.

If you understand the pathway of that disease, you will then know that
It's a very wicked disease.

Europeans and Americans with excellent health institutions underated that disease and look at the havoc it has caused them.

Nigeria still fortunate because it has not really spread. Therefore serious social distancing and isolation will still be our saving grace.

But God forbid bad thing, if the government doesn't take this thing serious. Europe and America will be a child's play.

But God won't allow that to happen.
Our government must do the right thing.

If government isn't taking it serious why will they declare lockdown? which is costing it hugely in revenue generation
I wonder how long we will practice social distancing and isolation. Even if all cases are eradicated in 3 months, and borders are. opened, one foreigner with the disease and no symptoms visits and it spreads again. A cure is what is needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.