Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths (79050 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / COVID-19: 146 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 57 Discharged On May 12 / 117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by djon78(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
fjjc:
May God almighty have mercy on us. Is this the reason these people are moving their citizens out of this country?
All those miracle workers are no where to be found now to send coronavirus back to where it comes from. Later, they come out to seek for offering and tithes.

It's not about miracle workers. It's about your faith and belief that God heals.
And knowing how to access God's healing power.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by dukeprince50: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I'm beginning to feel that this Corona virus issue is being politicized. If a man is suffering from hypertension and hepatitis, and dies from one or both causes and you claim he died from corona then you're not being truthful even if he tests positive because any one of those illnesses can kill at any time. But NCDC quickly added his case to the number of deaths. Something isn't right about this(my opinion).
in case u don't know, USA just recorded 1600 new deaths
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Heffalump(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I'm beginning to feel that this Corona virus issue is being politicized. If a man is suffering from hypertension and hepatitis, and dies from one or both causes and you claim he died from corona then you're not being truthful even if he tests positive because any one of those illnesses can kill at any time. But NCDC quickly added his case to the number of deaths. Something isn't right about this(my opinion).

The underlying illnesses if there, is usually aggravated by the virus and eventually kills the person. No one is playing politics here. The prior sickness provides Expressway for the virus to kill easily.

Please lets be mindful and guided of what we type so as not to discourage and deceive so many gullible people in Nigeria. Statistics show that African Americans are dying more of this virus because of the wrong notion that Coronavirus does not kill blacks and low class. Hence, they became complacent!
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Samueltemi337(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
mosho2good:
Why is it always at night they are always announcing new cases like election result
Our government is a scam
No Covid19 in Nigeria those stupid people are only treating malaria calling it Covid19
You are really dull

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by drightguy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
So up till this minute many don't even believe this virus is real.

We Nigerians are something else.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by foleskay(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
The only major factor saving us in Nigeria is our hot climate. We re in d tropics. Those recovering are just doing so because of their strong immune system, nothing special in what the health officials are doing. Our ruggedity in Africa is saving us. Despite d lockdown the shit still increasing.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Oblitz(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
BENARI:
The likes of America, Italy, Spain, Germany, and UK will most likely end up deploying to Africa to help us manage the virus when they are done containing theirs.

Mark my words

exactly what im thinking
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Oblitz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:
The only major factor saving us in Nigeria is our hot climate. We re in d tropics. Those recovering are just doing so because of their strong immune system, nothing special in what the health officials are doing. Our ruggedity in Africa is saving us. Despite d lockdown the shit still increasing.

no talk am ooo! just pray the virus does not get to the slums................it will spread like wild fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by drightguy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Felalucky8:
May God punish all the security personnel wey dey collect bribe for delta state boarders to allow people come in and go out

If only you and I stay indoor, they won't have seen ghost to collect bribe from.

If not for ignorance and nonchalant attitude, what else make people to step out to exercise in a state that is having huge number of cases?

Are we medically better than those in US that are in total lock down.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by maasoap(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
4four:
Some of us that visit hospitals frequently or often especially the private own should be careful and known the type of hospital we visit cos some of the doctors and other hospital attendants may be transmitting this virus to there patients unknowingly. Take the case of kastina covid 19 case for example who is a private medical doctor in kastina who came back from Lagos and fall hill and die (doe with previous underline health issues), NA only God known the number of his patients he would had come in contact with b4 he fell hill

Even a professor of medicine hid a patient nature of illness (which happened to be covid-19) to the public and other health workers in kwara state.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by foleskay(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oblitz:

no talk am ooo! just pray the virus does not get to the slums................it will spread like wild fire.
Even if it gets to the slum, its still better, many of them have no underlying health condition, d virus wil just attack them with mild symptoms and will disappear. Na those rich folks that should be running away from d virus
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by olax02(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
hucienda:
Lagos leading the way.
Lagos always like leading in everything..abeg this is not the right time to lead in this aspect ooo..

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by drightguy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Samueltemi337:
You are really dull

Don't mind him, it's because of these kind of reasoning that made Trump to label us "shit hole"

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Krixon: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
All lies
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by GermanMelania: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
ForeThinker:
Let's pray : ❤️❤️

Dear Lord, we thank You for Your faithfulness in how you have guided and equipped people in their jobs and have provided in the past. It can be scary and overwhelming not knowing how bills and obligations will be met or to not be able to provide for families. As people feel financial strain during the uncertainty, bring them comfort and peace, reminding them that You are there for them. Provide for them in their times of need.

Amen ❤️❤️

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
—John 14:27 (NIV)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️�

Pls no listen to dailymail. This is like getting your news from gossip by students in primary 2.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by YemyTemmy: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why is Abba Kyari?
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Theoarhics: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You people are mostly unenlightened. Write your own opinion about it and stop name calling. Hypertension kills, hepatitis kills, corona kills so why will I doubt that anyone of them killed him?

We need to call people like you that are "enlightened" to order for misleading people with fake info. Oga your head still dey shake.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Uphand: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
6 deaths, that’s getting serious. Well see my signature below if you want to turn your little capital to a financial breakthrough in a short time.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by KingWarri: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Theoarhics:
Delta ke. Oboye e don be . Kainkain to the rescue.

Kainkain kill you dia... grin

But wait oooh.... Where coro pass enter Delta?

Shey Dem don lockdown since?

Nawoooooooooo

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by maklelemakukula(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:

I suppose you have access to their health history?
People never learn from Spain to Italy to the US and hopefully not Nigeria.

Politicized to what end?
Most countries are reducing the actual number of deaths and infections according to experts.

If a hypertensive man got knocked down by a bus will you say he died of hypertension because
he could have died "any time"?

I read that girl's comment and it was absolutely disgusting.
I wonder what people do with their mobile data if as at this point, they still haven't understood what's happening.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by isfane1000: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
God help us oh
We can only run run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPaehz4RCU
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
The number is higher, Nigeria is politicking with the matter at hand
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by loswhite(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
It means you are even worst than Buhari... At this time you still don't know about covid 19...smh

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Proffdada: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
abi o. And there's plenty hydroxychloroquine in agbo to rid this virus

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by FullBlastLight: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
BENARI:
The likes of America, Italy, Spain, Germany, and UK will most likely end up deploying to Africa to help us manage the virus when they are done containing theirs.

Mark my words

Tufiakwa!!!

Dis comment is out of place!

It has no locus standi!

When u aren't a prophet of doom, haba!

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Oblitz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:

Even if it gets to the slum, its still better, many of them have no underlying health condition, d virus wil just attack them with mild symptoms and will disappear. Na those rich folks that should be running away from d virus

Do your calculations. out of 254 cases in Nigeria, there are 6 deaths. what percentage is that? 2.1 percent.

in USA there are 394,587 cases with 12,748 deaths which is about 3.2 percent

i believe we do not even have the correct statistics. the doctor that died in katsina is not on record. the hotel owner in owerri that died is not on record....... the ekiti index case that died is not recorded. it is about the same. if more people get infected, Nigeria would be in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by lukabewell: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
The number keep increasing, but sooner or later it will be a thing of past.
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by murmee: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Exactly my opinion too!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by maklelemakukula(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:

grin grin grin No be who get money to go hospital go know whether e get underlying health condition ?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Hahjascho(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by murmee: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
kokakola:
Those of you washing your hands every Seconds, remember that your destiny is in your hands. If you like wash it away because of COVID-19.
I'm laughing!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths by Peterperosco: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Delta closed it's borders since 29-3-2020
So we did d virus pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.