Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest (78229 Views)

Chadian Military Picks Idriss Derby’s Son, Mahamat As His Replacement / 44 Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Chadian Military Die In Prison From Poison / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Insectkiller: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
My prayer for President Derby of CHAD is that.."May the Almighty God give him victory over the enemy called boko Haram"..

His service to the people of his dear country will never be in vain..

It shall be well with him, for knowing the functions of his respected office and take full responsibility.

Live long President Derby of CHAD republic

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by crafteck(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

In this case it's stupidity.

He is just putting his life in danger as the number 1 man

If he dies, same people applauding his act will blame him.

Its sacrifice, something a lot of you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by GEEBITE: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
We can see your type. Leadership is by example,do as I do not as I say.Mahatma Ghandi and Nelson Mandela both lead protests from the front that liberated India and S.Africa. Winston Churchill provided leadership from the front that won the war against Germany. Where is your lifeless president since over 10 days of his tepid speech.
CoronaVirusPro:

So the president of a country being in the front lines is a commendable move?

Hello, if you truly know about leadership, you won't compose what you have up there. So if a confrontation happens and he is shot dead, what would be your conclusion.

Is he a combatant, Airforce or Naval officer. What skill does he have to be in the front lines.

So you expect MTN CEO to climb a Telecom mast when their is a major outage.

It's demoralises, insult and ridicule to the Generals in his cabinet. And same time and insult to his office to have appointed incompetent lots that had to warrant him to go to the frontlines.

We talking about a No 1 man of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by GEEBITE: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Plagiarism at its best as he did not put citation as he should have.I was wondering if he is capable of putting paragraphs together because he is renowned for only one or two liners.This is a very high level of corruption not only when hands get dipped in the till.
RenaissanceGuy:
Copied from Google search: https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/lessons-from-the-art-of-war-good-leaders-vs-bad-leaders/

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Timijo(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

This is not stupidity and stop defending a failed government who does not care about you and the entire citizens.
Have you forgotten that a king leads the battle? No one is asking President Buhari to carry weapon and fight boko haram but his presence or a visit to the soldiers in their camp will encourage them. Besides, he promised to fight insurgency by leading the battle but he is not doing that.

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by GEEBITE: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
As usual the usual defence of Buhari by his brainwashed admirers.Will you say that of Jonathan or Obasanjo?
LivingSage:
That's beautiful.
Meanwhile, those expecting Buhari to also be leading attack on BH member, you can't compare Chad to Nigeria. We have many issues to manage here than there.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by eodavids(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
vr0xen:

i thought thesame tin on the other side he was not paid d 30k for three months meanwhile mannabbqgrill inhotep and d rest wia getting alert. THEN HE CHOSE TO CROSS CARPET

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by massingale(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
You’re a mumu man... So u comparing affairs of a business to governing of a country !! CEO owns his business while president doesn’t own a country. A country is not a Public Liability Company... Get some sense jor.

CoronaVirusPro:

Hello, if you truly know about leadership, you won't compose what you have up there. So if a confrontation happens and he is shot dead, what would be your conclusion.

Is he a combatant, Airforce or Naval officer. What skill does he have to be in the front lines.

It's demoralises, insult and ridicule to the Generals in his cabinet. And same time and insult to his office to have appointed incompetent lots that had to warrant him to go to the frontlines.

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by luluman: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
sarrki:
Members of the Chadian National Assembly visited Idris Derby at his temporary base in the bush to register their support in his efforts to cleanse Chad from insurgents.
Let our Legislators also go Sambisa make we see.
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by dfrost: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
sarrki:
President Muhammadu Buhari you said during the campaign and also on your inauguration that you will lead from the front

Am sorry to say sire

That you never fulfilled your words

On security I can never score your government high

You have failed on this and other promises you made

I don't like politics but I read people's comments here. sarrki you are somehow honest and forthright with your comments. wink

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Basher8583: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2020
seunlayi:
Sincerely most of us Nigerians love this man

Good for you. Can you please move to Chad.
Meanwhile go and readup on Micro-management.

If you have generals earning salaries paid by Chad. Then why are you doing thier job for them. He will put his millitary under unecessary duress as they will be more concerned about protecting him than focousing on the offensive. Plus they don't have a large army

He should be busy with strategic issues. That's why Chad is still backward. A country with a population equal to that of Lagos.
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

We talking about the President of a Nation here being in the frontlines. That's not leadership but stupidity. He is not a combatant, Airforce nor Navy. Putting life at risk to such an extent is stupidity.

Only in Africa would you commend such. With all the experts at his disposal, he choose to go to the fronts. Let's imagine a shoot-out happens and he dies, will you say he died as a brave man?

Where is it done in any industry or terrain where a leader who lacks expertise and compentency in a division, take charge.

Like I stated earlier, it's just like applauding MTN CEO for climbing a 100 meter tower because their is a major outage.

It's outrightly stupidity. Nothing warrants him to be in the fronts.

As i see ur name,e don enter ur brain. Oga mtn mast. Life is all abt responsibility,at least let buratai do this... Oh ur creator buhari is even scared of buratai. Sorri

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Basher8583: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2020
seunlayi:
Sincerely most of us Nigerians love this man

They have come with their support again oh... The chadian president's success is about to nosedive.
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2020
J111333:
I like his spirit but this is unethical and too risky for his office.

One well placed mole, one well directed missile, and the exec and legislative arms of Chad are gone. Of course these pictures are not real time, so..
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

How old are you ? Boy, PUTIN LEAD SOLDIERS TO gain Crimea.. leaders different from boss.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by GEEBITE: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Let it rest man.Check his bio data. He has Bachelors of Science degree,he is a licensed professional pilot from France aviation school and General in the army(he was formerly Chad's chief of army staff).Please define a combatant for us again.It seems zombiesm has left you devoid of any sense of reasoning.
CoronaVirusPro:

We talking about the President of a Nation here being in the frontlines. That's not leadership but stupidity. He is not a combatant, Airforce nor Navy. Putting life at risk to such an extent is stupidity.

Only in Africa would you commend such. With all the experts at his disposal, he choose to go to the fronts. Let's imagine a shoot-out happens and he dies, will you say he died as a brave man?

Where is it done in any industry or terrain where a leader who lacks expertise and compentency in a division, take charge.

Like I stated earlier, it's just like applauding MTN CEO for climbing a 100 meter tower because their is a major outage.

5 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Nik77: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2020
LivingSage:
That's beautiful.
Meanwhile, those expecting Buhari to also be leading attack on BH member, you can't compare Chad to Nigeria. We have many issues to manage here than there.

And what on earth could be more important than the security of life and property?

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=88206894]President Muhammadu Buhari you said during the campaign and also on your inauguration that you will lead from the front

Am sorry to say sire

That you never fulfilled your words

On security I can never score your government high

You have failed on this and other promises you made[/quote
Wow I'm happy you are now seeing things the way you should
May God heal other fools like omenka, helinues, afamed and the dead meat seller

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by perryy(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

. He is an ex soldier. A true general unlike the quota system general we have here. He is personally in charge of command.
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Rapmoney(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Shut up there! You DON'T know anything!!!

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Adau123(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Fighting insurgent in Nigeria is all about scam,Buhari and Burutai are playing us hanky panky.Our Nigeria soldiers are been degraded by BH if they hear sound of gun they run like tomorrow no de,God save our nation

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Cocolatti(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Cherez:

Sarrki stop engaging that guy, it's obvious he isn't open to discussion & learning where necessary.
Do you know that even American presidents travel to their military bases to visit soldiers in war?
The guy is a pained Zombie. He's been in almost all threads on Idris Deby defending Buhari and trying to downplay the significance of Debys onslaught on BH. These are not the best of times for unrepentant Zombie Buharist because Deby has exposed the fraud that we have as President and those Generals who have turned the war on terror to a cash cow.
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by Rapmoney(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Just shut up!!! Only dull and insane minds will listen to ignorant people like you.

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by papagiddy(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2020
akan102:

why E dey pain U, Abi na your life?
When your your president use am as campaign promises in 2015 you no hail am, call am Messiah call am strong man real man , rain abuses on the former president now you see your life
don't mind yeye pple
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:
Abeg the Chad of a thing is enough, make buhari no die of hypertension

We all know he has ear problem, so he can not go to the battle field to hear the sound of bomb blast

Let him continue to see it. ..... is it not his mate that is leading by example. ...days before some monkeys came out and said pesido Derby have ruled for 30yrs bla bla... all i see is people get tired of things and decide to change their approach to get result...

Also also value human lives ... and na Muslim him be......

Some will continue to be clueless until they leave office..
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by machiavelli95: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

I salute your courage to move against the tide and stand for the truth. I think the Chadian president was initially sincere, but has changed to just being drunk on political brownie points.
All it takes is for a single drone strike at his location and chad will be thrown into chaos.
As for Nigerians, I agree that buhari is a.terrible leader, but their sentimental way of reasoning is almost irredeemable
Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by DexterousOne(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Just SHUT UP

His move is a morale boost

And just like Buhari
He was also an ex soldier
So he has some battlefield experience

I get it
This man makes the brain dead mofo in Aso Rock like bad

But deal with it

We voted a useless man as president

Okay
Fine
Dont go to the battlefield

Sack Buratai and the other brain dead service chiefs
You refused

This alone is sign that you are incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by DexterousOne(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2020
machiavelli95:

I salute your courage to move against the tide and stand for the truth. I think the Chadian president was initially sincere, but has changed to just being drunk on political brownie points.
All it takes is for a single drone strike at his location and chad will be thrown into chaos.
As for Nigerians, I agree that buhari is a.terrible leader, but their sentimental way of reasoning is almost irredeemable

Bush, Obama and now Trump go spend time with the troops from time to time In Iraq/Afghan

I think what he did is in order
To boost morale

When he leaves
The soldiers will be so elated

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by mistarsam(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

He is/was a military man. Read up his biography. Do you know how many rebellion he led/survived during his hey-days in the Chadian army? His choice/actions may look stupid to you but he's not afraid of death from what I can see. Besides, he has a Prime Minister who will take over immediately if something untowards happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by osothermal(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Hear yourself.

Ex military. This how you shoot yourself down in a debate. So an Ex military man should be in the frontlines of warfare.

Hello! It's not that way. Are you aware we talking about the No 1 man of a country? On any fronts you will take this argument to, his act will still be regarded as utmost stupidity.

Of you are intuned about leadership like I told your conterpart earlier, you won't be composing all this gibberish.

What is the use of his presence there? Don't tell me to boost morale. What are the roles and responsibilities of his Generals that he solely appointed based on his personal judgement.

I will say again, it's stupidity, his presence on ground alters nothing. He was just on a suicide mission.
Do you even know the meaning of commander in chief of the armed forces?

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by DexterousOne(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
babaolofin:

Seun,

I believe this Chadian stories that are always on the front page are sponsored advertisements. I know paid advertisement is allowed but when it is becoming monotonous and when it cannot achieve its target goals and audience except gullible people, then, it is a wasted effort.

The Blood for Money (dollars) business Chadian is using Boko Haram to do with Nigeria I don't want Nairaland to share out of the money. Remember, any kobo received from Chad is Nigerian Soldiers blood.

Chad wants money from Nigeria to fight Boko Haram. Under Jonathan, when oil price was high, they got huge money from Nigeria being a member of the Joint Task Force fighting Boko Haram. When they wanted more money, Nigeria refused, they blackmailed the Nigerian military saying they are cowards running away from Boko Haram. They said they are the ones fighting Boko Haram. The military under Alex Baden was very bitter with that statement. Nigeria became ruthless against Boko Haram in order to conduct 2015 elections attacking from the air. This did not go down well with Chad and some Northern elites who openly and diplomatically supported Boko Haram.

What is this one saying now?

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest by stanisbaratheon: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
sarrki:

Unpredictability. Do not make the obvious move, and avoid leaving a pattern in your past activities. The enemy should not be able to identify what you will do in the future from what you did in the past. Do not take predictable routes, change your camp position . . . keep the enemy guessing.

Leading By Example. Always be there with your troops (but maybe not always at the front), be observable, and earn the respect of the soldiers by sharing their hardships. Sun Tzu uses various images here to back up his point that the commander is “with the troops.” The first image he gives is of the commander leading the troops up a ladder that is then kicked away, allowing for no return. Alternatively, the army is represented as a great herd of animals moving as one with the leader in the center directing them all in a way that cannot be predicted from the outside. Be with the troops in all dangerous situations, but remain unknown to the enemy.

Responsibility. As leader you must confidently assume responsibility for the whole force. Be at the center of everything and use your troops in the most efficient way with the best results.

That is why it is against military ethics to salute anyone on the battle field so that you don't let the enemy know who the leader is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / "Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.