Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public (2276 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by minasu190: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2022
You know they say "Love is blind" :I. As a man, can you prostrate outside, I mean in a public place begging your wife?

1 Share

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by willyo(m): 2:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Not cultured to Africans

2 Likes

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by jeffizy(m): 3:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Indoor , Outdoor, why would I?

Not about ego, but about knowing how to position yourself to avoid such scenario.

1 Like

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by SmellyNyash: 3:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Never!!
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Depending on circumstances.

For example, if a man shot his wife dead on Earth, he can always prostrate for her in Heaven if they happen meet.
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Shugavee(f): 4:35am On Jul 19, 2022
My man have knelt anc begged me before
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Stillwhites(m): 4:49am On Jul 19, 2022
If I actually offend my wife, I will kneel down and beg her.
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by InfernoNig: 4:50am On Jul 19, 2022
See levels
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Stillwhites(m): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Shugavee:
My man have knelt anc begged me before
Never knew you were married.Sorry for that stupid comment in the politics section.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by nerdfrost(m): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2022
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:02am On Jul 19, 2022
God forbid .can never kneel to beg a woman.proposal kneel don insure and cover everything
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by FORHII: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Some men can...but as for me, I can't.
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Jmichael1(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Wen i'm nt mad.......
i no try am self..
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Messi1: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Yes, only if she's my mother.Chai! Madness o...you said prostrate you come post photos of people kneeling...wetin u smoke?
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by helinues: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Hell No.

Not even in the house except play prostrating

2 Likes

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Oturatetuala(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Hell damn No
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by lifenija: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2022
angry even if i cheat, nah to beg indoors
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by goshikid: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Beg watin

I no beg anything... Na she suppose to dy beg me no be me suppose d beg am
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by EmiDon11: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Yeah, why not
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Fanikoko: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Stillwhites:
If I actually offend my wife, I will kneel down and beg her.
cry
Say NO to drugs
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Stillwhites(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Fanikoko:
cry Say NO to drugs
See mentality...I think you are the one suffering from drug abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by GeneralPula: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
When I was in junior school, I hate begging female teachers because I used to believe they’re not as strong as the make teachers. So, even if them flog me, e no go pain me..

That thing became part of me till date. I hardly beg a woman..
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Messi1: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Yeah, why not
Baba...you sef go knee/prostrate to beg woman?
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by EmiDon11: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Messi1:
Baba...you sef go knee/prostrate to beg woman?
if that is the only way i can get access to her kpekus then i have no other option

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Israeldan1(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Depends on the issue
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Messi1: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
if that is the only way i can get access to her kpekus then i have no other option
I bet my balls that a lady is behind this moniker just like Iyaebe deactivates her account to create IamDora
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by EmiDon11: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Messi1:
I bet my balls that a lady is behind this moniker just like Iyaebe deactivates her account to create IamDora
nice one

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Messi1: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
nice one
Guess what...I know who you aregrin
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by EmiDon11: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Messi1:
Guess what...I know who you aregrin
u re bout to say dat i'm je.on right?
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Messi1: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
u re bout to say dat i'm je.on right?
You know yourselfcheesy And I can tell you how I got to knowgrin
Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by EmiDon11: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Messi1:
You know yourselfcheesy And I can tell you how I got to knowgrin
then i guess u re obamaMessi

Re: Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public by Messi1: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
then i guess u re obamaMessi
This,everyone knows this.I don't hide my alternates.U and I conversed with ur main in 1 of my threads.This response further proved my position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? / Some Women Shaaa.. / What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.