Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (44504 Views)

Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by kemi4095: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2020
pmg8ysq4rp
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by HateGAYbriel: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Why would such tragedy befall an innocent child. A child that doesn't know what sin is and God couldn't save him, yet some people will continue to worship and sing praises to him.

You guys should be asking questions because I'm confused about this so called God.

Presence of bushy haired people doesn't nullify the existence of barbers. You'll have to believe in the ability of barbers then make yourself available for a haircut.

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by kemi4095: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2020
who da hell wanna live in that rubbish building?
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Why would such tragedy befall an innocent child. A child that doesn't know what sin is and God couldn't save him, yet some people will continue to worship and sing praises to him.

You guys should be asking questions because I'm confused about this so called God.
You don't know anything about GOD!! Don't worry, HE will visit you soon!! smiley
God is God!!! The invisible,the only wise God,the creator of the Universe, the many Breasted One, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending.
The Maker of the Heavens and the Earth, the King of Kings,the Lord of Lord's, the One who was and is, and is to come!!
What more can I say about this God??
I bless YOU the Holy One!!! smiley
Thank YOU for keeping me alive, and also thank you for YOUR mercy over my Life!!
I judge YOU faithful and righteous!!
I bow before YOUR throne!!
Yes Lord!! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Ibechris2: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

How God kon take enter this matta? I feel u have something against God,then why not fight it yourself.

For me there is God and his ways are not the ways of men.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Dr7Manhattan: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

He is an unquestionable God
Everything is God's plan.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by kemi45099: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2020
ba7man:
God didn't kill the child, man's greed did.

Cutting of corners through cheap labour and substandard materials is what leads to situations like this.

God couldn't prevent the child's death?
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by UrFears: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Living in Onitsha as it is now is a stress itself.

The multi-storey buildings are so jam packed that you could be in one building and stretch out your hand to collect something from someone staying in opposite building.

The city itself is just too congested, rough, disorganised, lawless, crude and poorly planned.

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by paulshedow(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibechris2:

How God kon take enter this matta? I feel u have something against God,then why not fight it yourself.

For me there is God and his ways are not the ways of men.

Obviously you are not a Christian..but anyway don't allow depression to allow speaking hatred to your almighty God.. better believe him now.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by IdioticNLmods: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gkay1:
One day anambra go colapse.
Na your prayer be that abi? Na your your people go collapse. Jealous thing
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
]
Focusmind:
Living in Onitsha as it is now is a stress itself. The multi-storey buildings are so jam packed that you could be in one building and stretch out your hand to collect something from someone staying in opposite building.he city itself is just too congested, rough, disorganised, lawless, crude and poorly planned.
[

You obviously do not know Onitsha. The city is about the most planned city in Nigeria outside Abuja. No city in SE, SS, SW can match Onitsha in planning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Some people are just here spewing nonsense. This is also Onitsha, it is only Maitama can march this area in the whole of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Shaaataaap

With your grass cutter face embarassed

Ignore him bro. It's a popular fake account.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by IdioticNLmods: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

You don't know anything about GOD!! Don't worry, HE will visit you soon!! smiley
God is God!!! The invisible,the only wise God,the creator of the Universe, the many Breasted One, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending.
The Maker of the Heavens and the Earth, the King of Kings,the Lord of Lord's, the One who was and is, and is to come!!
What more can I say about this God??
I bless YOU the Holy One!!! smiley
Thank YOU for keeping me alive, and also thank you for YOUR mercy over my Life!!
I judge YOU faithful and righteous!!
I bow before YOUR throne!!
Yes Lord!! smiley
Hope the first paragraph isn't the usual threat.. Cos you people are pathetic smiley
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Onitsha is a beautiful well organized planned city. Some people here are speaking out of envy.

This is Onitsha, only Abuja comes close

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Beautiful city on the Niger- Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Charisdesigns: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
More often than not when government agencies seal's off a building, it's not because they are trying to cub the structural defects of the building, but they are only consigned about the dues that should be paid, and when the owner pays then it's a buried case...

Rip to the kid
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Onitsha has different neighbourhoods, depending on your societal class. Those high rise flats are for low and medium class residents that's why you cannot find shanty in the city. This is Onitsha upcoming areas

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is Onitsha. You can live in any area of the city you can afford

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Euegene100001: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Very anyhow I must say
NextD18:
99.328% of commercial buildings in Onitsha are older than Nigeria. I don't know why Onitsha people are so local, careless, wayward and rascal when it comes to safety.

Go there and take a good look at commercial buildings there, no renovation, rehabilitation and good maintenance. Nothing nothing!

Go to Awada, Upper Iwekka, Obodo Ukwu, Mgbuka, Fege and other places in Onitsha, you'll be dumbstrucked with the kind of outdated commercial structures you'll see.

Very anyhow people!!
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
So sad RIP little one
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Ezehillary(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Na igbo people
mad man
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Onitsha neighbourhoods.

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by timothydare(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

shut up.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Ebonygirl1(f): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

undecided
God couldn't save him? Why are you mortals building with substandard materials? That thing fell cos of an individual's actions/inactions.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Onitsha beautiful neighbourhoods. Only Maitama can compete

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
View of city of Onitsha from Niger bridge

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itolowo: Lagos Community Where People Live In Murky Water (Pictures & Video) / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" / GERARD & GENESIS ROOF TILES FROM WICHTECH ROOFING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.