Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (44503 Views)

Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by xrayj(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Why would such tragedy befall an innocent child. A child that doesn't know what sin is and God couldn't save him, yet some people will continue to worship and sing praises to him.

You guys should be asking questions because I'm confused about this so called God.
Blame the parents of that child for living in such building. Can't u see how bad the building look?
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Kanymann: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Medicine after death.
Rip young lad
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
God have mercy on us
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Beautiful city on the Niger- Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Why would such tragedy befall an innocent child. A child that doesn't know what sin is and God couldn't save him, yet some people will continue to worship and sing praises to him.

You guys should be asking questions because I'm confused about this so called God.

hey stop blaming God.

I repeat STOP BLAMING GOD.

why will a parent left a child alone in this desperate situation?

why will the MOE not mark the building for demolition since crack have give them a sign for demolition?

why didn't the landlord or the owner repair the building before it gotten to this stage?

well all glory be to God. a child as be welcome home and has a been free from the pollution and defilement of this world.

Glory be God, because people like you are disappointed not to have the plan of Satan on the life of that child.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Instead of rejoicing that this child may not experience the kind of sin that will take him to hell. SMH!!

As if it is God's desire that everyone will remain on earth forever!!!

And God told the Building Supervisor to use substandard materials?
And God also told the Bricklayer to use 5 bags of Cement rather than 15 Bags?

Man has been given charge over the earth. Whatever he does or fail to do will always have repercussions good or bad!
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by emmyw(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Just Shut Up
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Onitsha is a well planned organised city. This area of the city is just for industrial purposes

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Blasphemy.

I weep for your soul
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Main market Onitsha is the largest in West Africa. Shopping plazas dominates the entire area of the market with banks, eateries, etc

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ba7man(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Since God sees the whole earth, why didn't God save the innocent child from pain and death?
You must see God like superman flying up and down saving people.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Since God sees the whole earth, why didn't God save the innocent child from pain and death?

see we are free agent. man action cause it.

why did God leave you to blaspheme his name and not kill you?

why did Jesus die and you still not want to accept him?

why do you choose to do evil and have a impression that nothing will happen but you know a day of reckoning is coming yet you ignore the warning?

we are free agent and at the end of the day you will give account of all the blaspheming you said against God if you don't repent.

accept Jesus and DON'T BLAME GOD AGAIN
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

So the child deserves to die because of something it doesn't know about?
I thought God watches over children... undecided
the child did not deserve to die.

man cause it not God

God watches over children and all, the child is in heaven because he/she escape the pollution of this words.

see you that is blaspheming and saying RUBBISH to God, deserve to die, but Jesus die your dead, so accept Jesus and stop blaming God
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

I thought God watches over children.
How come he couldn't save this poor child?
undecided

He did. he save him/her from the pollution of this world and from people like you
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Threads of previous lifetimes follow you, no matter your age.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Boxer007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Na igbo people

So as we were discussing earlier, how much to sleep with u for a night? I don't want to be gay no more. 5k cash ok?
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
quentin06:

but sir, we re talking about residential buildings, it seems people in Onitsha value money over life hence their shops are better built than their homes.

[s]just like south westerners value clothes over personal body hygiene.
[/s]

stop typing whenever your brain is leaking you won't hear
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by nicho450(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

There are still people who can speak on behalf of God.

Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Where I dey now better breeze naim dey blow me...
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

sOmething similar happened to my child but I Give GloRy to him
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
jimyjames:
Shut up no building was left standing in Onitsha during the Biafra war Onitsha was completly destroyed
99.9 buildings in Onitsha are new buildings , stop talking trash , even this very building is new but wasn't built well

You insulted him and still agreed with him in your conclusion.

New but want built well.

You saying same thing. In summary, you both were saying most building there are due for demolition.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Miracle1991: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
When you sell fake fake building materials to people you think you are doing it us but it will surely come back to hunt you.
Stop selling fake fake products
Fake wine
Fake drugs
Fake building materials
Etc.
Ipob please stop this kind of business
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by TopeAlabi26: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
God your people are dying,take control.

Make 20k from 3k Easy in days..
Have you heard of Juice Box ?
It’s a referral matrix that needs you to refer 2 people and cash out with 20k LEGIT.

https: //chat . whatsapp . com/F2HzUQToIuPIh4QeyI0EQf

Join the WhatsApp Group to Join a team that makes the referrals easy now!! (Remove the space in the link)
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by stevio(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
But it's the responsibility of the State Government to demolish such dilapidated structures before they kill people,i sill maintain the government should be blamed for these disasters.
NextD18:
99.328% of commercial buildings in Onitsha are older than Nigeria. I don't know why Onitsha people are so local, careless, wayward and rascal when it comes to safety.

Go there and take a good look at commercial buildings there, no renovation, rehabilitation and good maintenance. Nothing nothing!

Go to Awada, Upper Iwekka, Obodo Ukwu, Mgbuka, Fege and other places in Onitsha, you'll be dumbstrucked with the kind of outdated commercial structures you'll see.

Very anyhow people!!
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Tmb78(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
jacoik:
your frustration about onitsha and Igbo in general is legendary. For the past ten years how many times did you hear such a news across Niger? What's happening in Lagos State is called what if I may ask you fool!
Na your igbo brother you quote o.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You insulted him and still agreed with him in your conclusion.

New but want built well.

You saying same thing. In summary, you both were saying most building there are due for demolition.

We are not saying same thing, he's saying 99.9 % of buildings in Onitsha are old built before Nigeria got independent, and am saying no building in Onitsha is that old cause during the Biafra war no building was left standing in Onitsha, this particular building is faulty not that its too old , do you know how many buildings are in Onitsha to say most buildings are due for demolition? Stop talking trash

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by unanonso(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

I know you are sad but God is still beautiful in every situation.
Jesus loves you.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Ofiagu(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
This was avoidable.

It's the hight of irresponsibility for parents and guardians and any other person in charge of protecting the minor and little ones to fail in doing so.

I hate to see little children suffering.

I detest hearing that failure from the person who supposed to protect them against danger resulted the the death of the minor. Oh my God!

NB: there must have been a sign of collapse on that lintel area for a period of time. This tragdy would have been avoided if the needful was done when necessary.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Anambra is cursed and erosion ravaged... Anambra should be merged to Imo state..
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Abia1stboy: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
Anambra is cursed and erosion ravaged... Anambra should be merged to Imo state..
[/s]

If there's any cursed state in Nigeria it is our Abia state. Anambra should come colonize our Abia state. Abia state is cursed is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Abia1stboy: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Our Abia state is a shithole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itolowo: Lagos Community Where People Live In Murky Water (Pictures & Video) / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" / GERARD & GENESIS ROOF TILES FROM WICHTECH ROOFING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.