Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (44473 Views)

Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let me go and see for myself
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Danhumprey: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmbFitsaint:

God is not evil ( every good and perfect gift comes from Him). The devil is evil. The devil and his angels run the affairs of world ATM, he is the god of this world. Calamities and destructions are his ways of expression his vengeances towards humanity that Christ has come to save from the power of hell. The devil's time is short and he is made up his mind to pervade,destroy and manipulate whatever institutions , structures God desires to make whole. The devil has come to steal, kill and destroy.
But this mysterious "Devil" is God's creation na, subservient to God. When did this Devil became so powerful that your god is in dread and fear of him to the point where the Devil is in control of the Earth, same planet that's attributed as one of your God's creation?
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Smartwave: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
NextD18:
99.328% of commercial buildings in Onitsha are older than Nigeria. I don't know why Onitsha people are so local, careless, wayward and rascal when it comes to safety.

Go there and take a good look at commercial buildings there, no renovation, rehabilitation and good maintenance. Nothing nothing!

Go to Awada, Upper Iwekka, Obodo Ukwu, Mgbuka, Fege and other places in Onitsha, you'll be dumbstrucked with the kind of outdated commercial structures you'll see.

Very anyhow people!!
You just mentioned the main important part of so called biggest market in West Africa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
][

You obviously do not know Onitsha. The city is about the most planned city in Nigeria outside Abuja. No city

in SE, SS, SW can match Onitsha in planning

Most are just commenting out of ignorance. Just ignore them

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Some people are just here spewing nonsense. This is also Onitsha, it is only Maitama can march this area in the whole of Nigeria

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
ye
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Na igbo people
Shut up!
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
[s][/s]

You obviously don't know Onitsha commercial buildings. Aside Lagos commercial buildings, it is the best in Nigeria. See some commercial districts in Onitsha
We are not here for this rubbish, u are obviously not different from him. Stupid Anambra boy.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by henryboss(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Why would such tragedy befall an innocent child. A child that doesn't know what sin is and God couldn't save him, yet some people will continue to worship and sing praises to him.

You guys should be asking questions because I'm confused about this so called God.
MR BIGFLAME. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START BECAUSE YOU SOUNDED HOPELESS ON GOD. I DON'T KNOW YOUR RELIGION BUT IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN IT WILL MAKE IT EASY FOR ME. IF YOU REALLY NEED A HONEST ANSWER TO CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS AND CURIOSITY ON HOW GOD ACTS. YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON WHAT'SAPP 08160608201. JUST TELL ME U THE GUY FRON NAIRA LAND. I WILL TELL U ALL THE ATTITUDES OF GOD. AND HOW TO UNDRSTAND GOD'S SUPREMACY AND HOW TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOD IS NOT S RESPECTER OF ANY MAN, AND WHY WHO GOD WANTS TO SAVE HE WILL SAVE, AND WHY GOD CANNOT CHABGE HIS WORD, AND WHY GOD CAN'T BE QUESTIONED, AND WHY GOD CAN NOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANY PERSON AND WHY GOD IS GOD HIMSELF, HE DOESN'T CHANGE. FOR YOU TO KNOW GOD YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TO UNDER SO MANY SUPERFICIAL SUPREME NATURE OF HIM. THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW THAT FROM EVERY OF YOUR INTEGRETED SENSE OF REASONS GOD SHOULD BE FEARED. HE IS A MERCIFUL GOD. HE EVEN SAID THAT BEFORE MAN BEGAN TO LOVE HIM THAT HE HAS LOVED US. HIMSELF SAW THE SINFUL NATURE OF MAN VERY FAR FROM THE WAY HE PLANNED. HE SAID OH THAT HE NOW REGRETS HOW HE CREATED MAN. JUST MESSAGE ME ON WHAT'SAPP I HAVE A VIDEO TO SHOW U AND MANY MORE. THE HORRIZONS BY WHICH THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH LIES WAS ESTABLISHED BY GOD FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND. WHERE SHOULD START WHERE SHOULD I STOP.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

And one igbo dude is digging her cunts..... Deny it .......... With proof
Glorified olosho.......with grass cuter scary face
Bunch of hypocrites
Easy na, don't take it personal. Don't denigrate a fellow lady, remember u are also a lady and that which u ascribed to her may be said to live in u too.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
][

You obviously do not know Onitsha. The city is about the most planned city in Nigeria outside Abuja. No city in SE, SS, SW can match Onitsha in planning
When are u going to borrow sense? Must everything be an avenue to brag, u people are really making other people dislike Anambra people.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Triciamikel: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
NextD18:
99.328% of commercial buildings in Onitsha are older than Nigeria. I don't know why Onitsha people are so local, careless, wayward and rascal when it comes to safety.

Go there and take a good look at commercial buildings there, no renovation, rehabilitation and good maintenance. Nothing nothing!

Go to Awada, Upper Iwekka, Obodo Ukwu, Mgbuka, Fege and other places in Onitsha, you'll be dumbstrucked with the kind of outdated commercial structures you'll see.

Very anyhow people!!
u sayyy??
n'akoheriii*mtcheeeeeeeew*
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Onitsha is a beautiful well organized planned city. Some people here are speaking out of envy.

This is Onitsha, only Abuja comes close
Shut up abeg!
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by athaboi(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Na igbo people
I been dey think say you get sense
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

When are u going to borrow sense? Must everything be an avenue to brag, u people are really making other people dislike Anambra people.

As if I care about what you think.

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

If u like care, if u like don't, I just told u the truth. Have u read ur books today?
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

If u like care, if u like don't, I just told u the truth. Have u had ur siester today?
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Timby: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Why would such tragedy befall an innocent child. A child that doesn't know what sin is and God couldn't save him, yet some people will continue to worship and sing praises to him.

You guys should be asking questions because I'm confused about this so called God.

Who are you to question God? He does what pleases Him. May God forgive you for your ignorance.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

If u like care, if u like don't, I just told u the truth. Have u had ur siester today?

Scram. I don't talk with illiterates that can't spell correctly nor make correct sentence.

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Scram. I don't talk with illiterates that can't spell correctly nor make correct sentence.
Na u sabi. E pain am die.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by pillarmaria(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Your brain is too small to understand the ways of God.
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswag: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Focusmind:
Living in Onitsha as it is now is a stress itself.

The multi-storey buildings are so jam packed that you could be in one building and stretch out your hand to collect something from someone staying in opposite building.

The city itself is just too congested, rough, disorganised, lawless, crude and poorly planned.
but but but I thought onistha was singapore? gringrin
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Onitsha has different neighbourhoods, depending on your societal class. Those high rise flats are for low and medium class residents that's why you cannot find shanty in the city. This is Onitsha upcoming areas

Cool

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
This is Onitsha. You can live in any area of the city you can afford

GRA Phase-3 Onitsha is fully bought by developers , same as Nkwelle GRA in Onitsha metro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by haffaze777(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ComforOtu: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

You insulted him and still agreed with him in your conclusion.

New but want built well.

You saying same thing. In summary, you both were saying most building there are due for demolition.
[/s]
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Wizikal(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Since 7/03/2020. This one no be news again nah
Re: Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

mr man, no be God made him ni, he can take him when he wants too
God forbid, no one even know if you're the next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itolowo: Lagos Community Where People Live In Murky Water (Pictures & Video) / This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! / ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.