Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today (39921 Views)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by SCORPION1902: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Marlians will soon wear belts

grin
grin
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by TheSourcerer: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2020
No fvks given
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Biingoo: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2020
New song loading
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by batstan(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by PhillipPHD(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Gbadamosi??

Village people has succeeded in tainting his image for 2023 gubernatorial ambition in PDP.

If Lagos APC will chooses to finish he at this embryo stage, they will and I’m sure they won’t hesitate to do so.

Watch this space
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:

If you need black seed oil, contact me on signature.
Pay on delivery

So Because oyo state Governor talked about black seed oil, it's now the new trend!

I hail ooo
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Jabioro: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
They are not guilty...the case can go on to the next conviid23..
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by yinparc: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
hmmm
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Oreofe20: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Dem say loved ones sneak enter isolation room to greet family for midnight
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Glink2018(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
undecided

This Naira Marley and court cases ehn...

Dem take court swear for am?

Tell me any leader that rose up without having court case or jailed.
Sittdon inside your mama house make you dey suck your mama's breast till you are 50 years. God will help.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by bspyce(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
It's a pity that people try to give what they really don't have. How can you rule a state when you don't see it necessary to obey guiding laws of the state.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Akalia(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Stupid Marlian's leader and shit. I hate nonsense.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by joelag: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Gbadamosi and Naira Marley are now sharing the same court day for petty allegations.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by AmazingELixir: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
undecided

I have no time to waste on nonsense
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by mosesbola(f): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Ode boy...

Na only Yoruba de d party?

brightgreat:
Yoruba people and Owambe, it’s in their blood though let’s just hope this would make other celebrities learn and perhaps inform their fans properly
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Gbadmosi did not commit a felony;so please can all this convict bs
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Longer throat no good o

Dominique please take note
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by ofiko123(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2020
We are watching as events unfold...
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by berbs: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Built2last:
Rubbish

The court will gather journalists and the public with no social distancing. same crime you are charging them for.

Nigeria is sick. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Don't mind them.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by howmarket2: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2020
help me out this period. first bank 3029609748 ify chukwuemeka.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Olas16198901: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

They better plead guilty like Funke Akindele a trained lawyer did

Tinubu is a master chess player, Gbadamosi is now a neutralized threat , ex convict can never run for Governorship

Who told you that ex convicted can't contest for elections

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Clothingonline9(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Gbadamosi they are after you
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by ovieigho(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Now tinubu can use it against him in the next elections grin grin grin

“elewon le fe dibo fun”-“you want to vote for an ex-convict”

Chai deris godu ooo
He can't be so daft like funke akindele to plead guilty.
He will fight it...
Btw he is not convicted yet so don't call him an x convict
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by kestolove95(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Who cursed my boyfriend naira marley?
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by OdefaGirl(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Funke and hubby will be feeling terrible for this problem brought upon friends that came to rejoice with them.... aswear.

Lagos State whatever that arrested them, what are you doing about the fitness centres on the roads where hundreds of people now gather daily shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Chosen1984:

So Because oyo state Governor talked about black seed oil, it's now the new trend!

I hail ooo
Na so.... Prevention is better than cure
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by klax(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2020
I thought this boy would try to play prank as usual he would have understand no sane person give a shit about him.

Let the judge just fine them and give them stern warning if they violate the sit at home order again their punishment would be more severe than that of Funke.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by SavageResponse(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Now tinubu can use it against him in the next elections grin grin grin

“elewon le fe dibo fun”-“you want to vote for an ex-convict”

Chai deris godu ooo

I'm sure they have also taken pics of him while he was in the police cell
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Lcf69(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=iammo post=88215804] cool

They better plead guilty like Funke Akindele a trained lawyer did

Tinubu is a master chess player, Gbadamosi is now a neutralized threat , ex convict can never run for
Governorship
Guy!!! Where U buy Political Wisdom,make I go buy share as gifts...
Pinned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by kemi42961: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' / Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos / Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.