Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? (486 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Admissionclass: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Sincerely nobody wants to be rejected but it's the reality of life everyone has to accept no matter how handsome or rich you are, you are not sexually compatible with everybody.A man especially in your 20s you should learn to accept this. these days women are plenty the one you are dying for my guy there is still another one you will see that will make you forget her ,women are better than each other But you will never see this if you focus on one girl.
A guy who cries over rejection is not yet a man
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Easybela(f): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2020
That's not right my dear,when you genuinely love someone, you will be too blind to notice millions of others out there,even if they are better. That's one reason love and likeness are different. True love is unsubstitutable. Its either kiss kisshim or no one else kiss

And yes,a guy have cried for my rejection before. grin
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Admissionclass: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Easybela:
That's not right my dear,when you genuinely love someone, you will be too blind to notice millions of others out there,even if they are better. That's one reason love and likeness are different. True love are unsubstitutable. Its either kiss kisshim or no one else kiss

That's why you are a woman wink

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by sexylassie2(f): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2020
many men do even my ex did after i left him
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2020
I don't even know how it feels to be heartbroken...never experienced dat.
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Admissionclass: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

Prepare for yours too.
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by sexylassie2(f): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

Prepare for yours too.

ok
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Designerdollars: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
audio exe undecided
sexylassie2:
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by sexylassie2(f): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Designerdollars:
audio exe undecided

ok oh
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Comedian2019: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
You were dating a boy, not a man.
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Edyice: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Yes they do and here is the reason why ... Dude hate when he bae is been banged by other lads during relationship ... Very painful

Dude hate Bae that sight other nigga ... though some give bae time to change or even go ahead to do nasty things like fight ,or even do worse .. ( some call it I have you or no one will ) .... As bad as that ....

MANY other reason dey shaaa. But I get choir practice...bye grin

Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by sexylassie2(f): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Comedian2019:

You were dating a boy, not a man.

ok ooh, online strong man
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Fidelismaria: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
What type of rejection?

Job application rejection?

Contract rejection?

Which one?
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Admissionclass: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Fidelismaria:
What type of rejection?

Job application rejection?

Contract rejection?

Which one?

Read before you comment angry
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Easybela:
That's not right my dear,when you genuinely love someone, you will be too blind to notice millions of others out there,even if they are better. That's one reason love and likeness are different. True love is unsubstitutable. Its either kiss kisshim or no one else kiss

On the contrary, when you love someone you should love them enough to let them go. Loving someone is not a requisite to be loved back, in love there is liberty.The person you have genuine feelings for may not feel the same way about you, Love is letting that person find his or her happiness with someone else.

Love isn't a do or die thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Easybela:

Maybe a boy am not sure his a guy
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Maybe a boy am not sure his a guy
Guys cry, Men cry too and it doesn't make them weaklings. Y'all should stop this unhealthy mentality that Men aren't supposed to let their pains out through tears. It shortens Men's life span! Bottling too much burden up all to feel MANLY is foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Admissionclass: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
Guys cry, Men cry too and it doesn't make them weaklings. Y'all should stop this unhealthy mentality that Men aren't supposed to let their pains out through tears. It shortens Men's life span! Bottling too much burden up all to feel MANLY is foolishness!

Men don't bottle up emotion we develop the ability to control them emotions are controllable.
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

Men don't bottle up emotion we develop the ability to control them.
You control Pains? Lol please gimme something more logical and debatable.
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Admissionclass: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
You control Pains? Lol please gimme something more logical and debatable.

You are a lady you will not understand no matter how painful something it is controllable because as a result of past experience you can never feel the same emotion the same way over and over again I guess that why women nearly die over rejection because they are not use to it.
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2020
What can make me cry because of a girl ?
I don't know and have never seen it
Even when one girl told me she's coming and later told me that she's with her guy that she can't come again
After stressing myself arranging everywhere
Bought food she will eat with my last bar
And after hearing that I went to field to play ball even I didn't act like something happened before everyone will start to say, ah Zini kiloshele
That's life just move on,why are you now going to cry on a lady who is already enjoying herself and you are even committing sin because the drop of those tears that rolled down from your face you are not the one who put it there sad
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Admissionclass: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2020
grin
ZINIBANKS:
What can make me cry because of a girl ?
I don't know and have never seen it
Even when one girl told me she's coming and later told me that she's with her guy that she can't come again
After stressing myself arranging everywhere
Bought food she will eat with my last bar
And after hearing that I went to field to play ball even I didn't act like something happened
That's life just move on,why are you now going to cry on a lady who is already enjoying herself and you are even committing sin because the drop of those tears that rolled down from your face you are not the one who put it there sad

A guy like me strong men we feel painful emotions but it doesn't last we move on grin
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
You haven't seen me before
You don't know the type of person I am
Have not seen that girl although mind you it may pain me a little
But too cry I can't
It is you girls that do that even going extra mile killing yourself
I read a story of it just this last week she drank sniper
You know the difference between a man and
a woman is just like the ground and the sky
Very far sad
What a guy will cry for women kill themselves cause of it am telling you nothing but the real truth
Re: Do Men Still Cry Over Rejection? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Admissionclass:
grin

A guy like me strong men we feel painful emotions but it doesn't last we move on grin
That's just it Ma G cool

(1) (Reply)

Acting Movies Is Not My Major Source Of Income - Famous Actress / 17 Ways On How To Make Your Relationship Last Forever And Admirable / Share Your Worst Crazy One-night Stand Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.