Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire (50955 Views)

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara / Buhari appoints Adeniran as Surveyor-General of the Federation / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by DheEmir(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by toffyz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Insiders handiwork

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by evansjeff(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Amanda4life: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Nbote post=88218922]Dis one na cover up fire [/quote

Hey they don finish NIGERIA come put fire for office.

God save the innocent masses
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by symbianDON(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
covik 1 9 fire grin if you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by IrepApril6: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
I hope its not what i am thinking

2 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Marine50(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

The operation of the office is fully computerized and all transactions are saved online with back up outside the office. Not a single essential data would be lost to the fire.
But the fund dat will be released for renovations is not computerized I guess

6 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by simplyOJ(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Fake
What's fake about the fire? It's real
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Amanda4life: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
IrepApril6:
I hope its not what i am thinking

It is what it is uh?

3 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by heybeemoney(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
ican2020:
May God deliver Nigeria from Nigerians
wow... powerful key prayer point � � �...
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Excuzeme: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
talk2archy:
Office of the Accountant General of the Federation is currently on fire right now in Abuja.
The cause of the fire accident is yet to be disclosed as at the time of filing this reprts.

But we hope the fire-brigade officials make it to the scene on time to put out the fire to avoid more unpleasant news especially with national funds.

https://punchng.com/breaking-fire-guts-accountant-generals-office/?amp=1

Humanitarian Minister don fly Coronavirus money, Accountant office now on fire!
Dearis God o.

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by AROI: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
We are used to this trick. Give us something new. Olesssss

3 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by olax02(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

The operation of the office is fully computerized and all transactions are saved online with back up outside the office. Not a single essential data would be lost to the fire.
Alright, let wait and see are we not in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by bendazum: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
talk2archy:
Office of the Accountant General of the Federation is currently on fire right now in Abuja.
The cause of the fire accident is yet to be disclosed as at the time of filing this reprts.

But we hope the fire-brigade officials make it to the scene on time to put out the fire to avoid more unpleasant news especially with national funds.

Fire during rainy season? Very absurd.

I hope someone is not trying to destroy evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by DCmonster: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Zombie talk/reasoning! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Sokoyaseye(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is a set up just to loot money

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by foreshore(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
talk2archy:

Hmmm, I knew something will happen ever since individuals and organisations started giving billions to Covid19!

3 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Kingrefreshed: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
talk2archy:

Accountant General :This money how we go sharam without any trace.

Assistant : Thoo! Kai me I go burnam for office kwoo. So documents go burn funush walai talai

Accountant General : Yewaaaaa! Thoo!! Burnam for Building Kawai!

8 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Sholaco: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Osobi32:
If this is true then some group of people are about to steal our money ooooooo
See this one undecided your money? Who know you?how much do they gave to you as palliative during this lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Osanoghodua1: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Money heist. Our Covid-19 is gone
File has not be backed up or entered online . Buhari and his men are doing this shit

2 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by lereinter(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Friendly fir

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Risentouch(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
They know we are tired of hearing snake stories
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by EmekaMD(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Waaat!!!. Is that how they plan to hide their unwiped arses?

That won't work. I know how to retrieve files from burnt systems.

Mfs

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by seguno2: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebuk4real:
grin
Money heist.
Them don steal o. Just looking for an alibi to cover their tracks...
Nija I hail thee

Stop the joke please.
Since the old soldier of integrity became president, no more stealing.
The A-Looter comrades are saving our money abroad like Abacha.
I hope that you understand now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by ikemesit4477: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Fake
To you everything is fake!
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
fake news
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kpomo government.
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Fake

THIS IS WHAT I CALLED OBASKI SOLUTION NAMED AFTER THE FAMOUS PAST NNPC GMD WHO IS EXPERT IN MANY WAYS

INCLUDING BURNING THE ACCOUNTING DEPT OF NNPC

ALL THE ACCOUNTING BOOKS IS ON FIRE AS USUAL
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by annisy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lol
Perfect cover up for all the billions that have been looted..
Las Las Nigeria na sweet country!!
Covid-19 is a blessing in disguise for us,if our leaders are not careful this covid-19 season will be the beginning of the up rising!!!!
Re: Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire by tempest01(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
I envisage the amount of corruption from that office will be mind blowing.

tempest01:
Your attorney general always in the news where there's diversion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo) / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.