Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara (22134 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Sakirat Modei As Accountant General Of The Federation / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by nairalandkachy1: 7:40am On May 22
Siminalayi Fubara, governor of Rivers, says he acted based on approvals during his time as the accountant-general of Rivers state.

Fubara spoke on Tuesday while inaugurating Egbeda internal roads in the state.

Early this month, Fubara said a judicial panel of inquiry will be set up to investigate the management of the state’s resources and affairs under Nyesom Wike, his successor and current minister of the federal capital territory (FCT).

Fubara was the accountant-general under Wike. He was declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in May 2022 over an alleged N435 billion fraud.

However, the governor said he has records of all his activities under the past administration in the state and is “not scared of anything”.

“What we bring to our people is service delivery at record time and cost-effective. Everything we are doing is in my white paper. I carry it along. There is no issue of any manipulation. Call me any day, any time it is there,” he said.

”Even the ones l did before this time, I still have all the records. If you call me any day, I will bring my records of all my activities in government. I know that, as a civil servant, what is most important is record-keeping.

“I am not scared of anything. Anybody who calls me up any day, any time, I have my records to show. I have all the approvals to show that I acted based on approvals and not personal decisions. We are not going to rest until we make everyone happy in Rivers state.”

https://www.thecable.ng/fubara-i-acted-on-approvals-as-rivers-accountant-general-im-not-scared-of-anything/amp/

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by SocialJustice: 7:46am On May 22
Wike leave this man alone before it becomes too late for you.

167 Likes 18 Shares

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Putindbutt: 7:52am On May 22
Yeah, Dasuki did too and landed his ass in detention, former Accountant general of the federation did too and he's having his day in court. EFCC will revisit your fraud case after your one tenure. Na fear dey catch you like this so.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by EzeChukwuIgbo: 7:52am On May 22
oj
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Nwachinemere1: 7:55am On May 22
Putindbutt:
Yeah, Dasuki did too and landed his ass in detention, former Accountant general of the federation did too and he's having his day in court. EFCC will revisit your fraud case after your one tenure. Na fear dey catch you like this so.
If not for empty noises what is stopping EFCC from visiting those ones who are no longer governors. Just open mouth dey make noise up and down. Abi is Wike and Okezie still Governors. Noisemakers.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Putindbutt: 8:04am On May 22
Nwachinemere1:

If not for empty noises what is stopping EFCC from visiting those ones who are no longer governors. Just open mouth dey make noise up and down. Abi is Wike and Okezie still Governors. Noisemakers.
As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by fergie001: 8:11am On May 22
Putindbutt:

As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.
Ikpeazu has no case in Court.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by SaiOba: 8:14am On May 22
My Governor, My Governor grin grin grin leave dem make dem dey do anyhow 1st. grin grin grin
Wiked Wike and his bunch of political media warriors are all learners grin grin grin they will soon come after this comment grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Putindbutt: 8:19am On May 22
fergie001:
Ikpeazu has no case in Court.
Right. it was Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Kindness218: 8:27am On May 22

2 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by AK481(m): 8:28am On May 22
Wike no waka jeje, him don jam agbako .

I wonder why all obi betrayals are finding it terrible.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by RonuFools: 8:28am On May 22
Yes oh
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Kellie069(m): 8:29am On May 22
You can’t make everyone happ6! You nor b jellof rice! But Sim, you have taken a bold step! This time, it’s not about biting the finger that fed you, but stopping the oppressor at all cost! I wish you and the people of rivers state success!

30 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Yankee101: 8:30am On May 22
All that EFCC case was to try and rope in Wike
But it has disappeared since he helped Tinubu win by fraud

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Robnectar(m): 8:30am On May 22
Betrayal aside, something I observe Abt dis dude, he get some backings wike didn't know about undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by gabbasin(m): 8:32am On May 22
Why didn't he honor EFCC invitation when he knows he's acting based on instruction from his boss, why was he evading arrest. They will always say they are acting in the best interest of the state but in actual fact they don't care if the state goes bankrupt the more they can fill their pockets with public money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Stevenbright(m): 8:32am On May 22
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thecable.ng/fubara-i-acted-on-approvals-as-rivers-accountant-general-im-not-scared-of-anything/amp/

Just imagine talk!!

You aided and abetted crime, benefitted from it and yet you feel you have nothing to fear.

Hmmm, Nigeria to the gutters...

I only pity those who take sides with some of you whenever two politicians are at logger head.

7 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by LordBillionz: 8:33am On May 22
Deal with that rat!

I sell otapiapia grin grin

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Itsrm(m): 8:34am On May 22
There's something called resignation Fubara. How can a state governor be this dumb? How well is it working out for Emefiele who was also acting based on approvals?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Macphenson: 8:34am On May 22
Putindbutt:

So there has to be a petition before EFCC will invite Wike?
How many petitions did EFCC get to start chasing Yaya Bello around?

Yeye dey smell.

By the way, Okezie Ikpeazu has no case anywhere in court. Stop lying ignorantly

6 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by ogascomax: 8:35am On May 22
Which is true. Whatever money was approved by the government his duty is to work according to the document before him. Is like President approves something and you are saying AGF should reject it.

9 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by BondRiv: 8:35am On May 22
Look at this shameless thief. Tell that to the EFCC. You have everything to fear. You are a layman without any knowledge of law. Corrupt element. Even now, he is busy sharing our money in the government house. Very useless governor. Running a state without a budget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:35am On May 22
U will soon shot urself on d leg if u are not careful
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by TheDemola: 8:36am On May 22
You fail on this one sir. Why was Wike hiding you in govt house then?

2 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Bluntemperor: 8:36am On May 22
Yinmu!
Approval Ko, approval Ni!
Were you not part of the Govt then and you acted on it, without objection,abi?
I dislike those who don't like to take responsibilities,they don't make good leaders in life.
This is self -indictment of a Governor.
Please, reconciliation with Wike is your best options,to have Peace in your State and Stop listening to Social Media Agents!
I wish you well,Mr Fubara and stop talking,as what the Rivers Indigines want is a better Govt that should surpass the past Govts together.
That is called Progress.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Macphenson: 8:37am On May 22
TheDemola:
You fail on this one sir. Why was Wike hiding you in govt house then?

wike was hiding him because Wike doesnt want his records to be made public.

7 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:37am On May 22
Putindbutt:

Mumu man, was dasuki accountant general ?

6 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Millimann: 8:37am On May 22
The Baterian rodents are plotting for Fubara and talking about the drug lord in Aso Rock
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by press9jatv: 8:39am On May 22
Fubara don burst wike no be small. Fubara isn’t a clueless coward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by BarrElChapo(m): 8:39am On May 22
Putindbutt:

Quit pyscdellic substances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) / South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders / INEC Sacks REC Frankland Briyai ‘For Joining APC’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.