Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani (50947 Views)

Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by bolliejay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Petroleum Minister, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, said Tuesday night, she was not seeking asylum in any part of the world, as claimed by her traducers.
Madueke, who spoke through the Group Public Affairs General Manager of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Ohi Alegbe, denied ever contemplating relocating from Nigeria.
An online publication reported Tuesday that the minister had been denied asylum by six countries where she had so far applied but did not mention the countries involved

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/im-not-seeking-asylum-anywhere-diezani/#sthash.wH3SJVht.dpuf

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
I never bothered opening that thread by Sa-liar-reporters.

I knew it was a big lie.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by abduljabbar4(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Leave and face the Umaru Dikko method.

Its better to stay here. There is no need for Buhari to jail you without court trial. The judge will decide.

Click like if you think she will be jailed.
Click share if you think otherwise

614 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by yungEX(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
thief

58 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by obiZEAL(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
but u will get asylum in kiri kiri....dont worry

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by tunwumi: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
May 29 is around the corner.

Madam go to kirikiri and book you apartment. U better start allocating money to wardens and prison controllers so u can enjoy smooth incarceration.

Wait o is Group Public Affairs General Manager of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Ohi Alegbe, is now ur spokes man?

This guy also will be cell mate.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Whether you dey seek asylum or Asylum dey seek you

Your date with Kirikiri is sacrosanct.

Just put your house in order and nack your husband enough

202 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hope she will be coming home soon.....

She will need to prepare her handover notes....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by SirShymexx: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol.

By the time they finish with you - you will definitely seek asylum in an half-way house cos I doubt any country with sane citizens would be willing to accept you as a political fugitive.

But you're still a decent MILF though.

61 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Goddex: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=15pt]I knew that story was a lie.

I googled BCA and found no such report about Madueke anywhere except Nigerian bloggers making reference to saharareporters as their source
[/size]

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Super1759: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
But this woman fine ooo

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Davvymavvy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Whether you seek asylum in Afghanistan or Pakistan, it's none of my business. When the time is ripe for prosecution, you will be bundled back inside crate to Nigeria so as to be given special treatment in kirikiri maximum prison

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by doctokwus: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why is it that its d nnpc spokesperson that speaks on her behalf?What happened to her media assistant or is d nnpc her personal parastatal?
Deny or not,I know the best madueke will get is a hard fought plea bargain with her refunding billions in exchange for no prosecution.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by naturally: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
There is no smoke without fire

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Armaggedon: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Saharareporters is the symbol of gutter journalism in Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by omenka(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Leave and face the Umaru Dikko method.

Its better to stay here. There is no need for Buhari to jail you without court trial. The judge will decide.

Click like if you think she will be jailed.
Click share if you think otherwise
Can't wait to see her and FFK playing ludo in a courtyard in kirikiri.

Shameless crook.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Igwe9(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Madam, you may have to travel out to cool off for some months, The heart of man is desperately wicked. The way they are wishing all sorts of bad thing on you, they can even send hired assassin to you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]I knew that story was a lie.

I googled BCA and found no such report about Madueke anywhere except Nigerian bloggers making reference to saharareporters as their source
[/size]
Same way people were redirected to Sahara reporters when they blew the lid on Stealer Uduah.

Deal with it, these guys have come to stay and will continue to blow the whistle on criminals like Alison, Uduah, PEJ, GEJ, FFK and the rest of the other biggest crooks ever known to mankind. Hopefully, their work would one day help ignorant folks like yourself see reasons to draw parallels between stealing and corruption.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by eleojo23: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
It's funny that some people think that Buhari has been elected as a military head of state. Well, he has been elected as a democratic president.
So don't expect him to come and dictate and throw people in jail as he likes.
In fact, he has told you himself that he will not do that.

Such approach to tackling corruption is merely a reactive one and doesn't really address the problem squarely. Tackling corruption requires proactive measures such as pulling down old systems that have allowed corruption to thrive and raising up new systems that promote transparency so that anyone who intends to practice corruption will be handicapped.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by luvinhubby(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Questioned the authenticity of the story when no country was made mention of but all the same if she guilty of any fraud or public looting, Nigeria is not a jungle, let the courts decide.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Pataki: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why is the NNPC speaking for this crook of a woman?

If this woman had any sense at all, she should start mapping out a Prison break plan from Kirikiri or Kuje prisons.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by omenka(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Whether you dey sek asylum or Asylum dey seek you

Your date with Kirikiri is sacrosanct.

Just put your house in order and nack your husband enough
gringringrin. Absolutely necessary, since a guy like FFK would likely be doing time with her in the slammer. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Armaggedon: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
doctokwus:
Why is it that its d nnpc spokesperson that speaks on her behalf?What happened to her ministerial assistant or is d nnpc her personal parastatal?
Deny or not,I know the best maduekwe is a hard fought plea bargain with her refunding billions in exchange for no prosecution.
why didnt saharareporters name the countries? Because the countries mentioned will deny any sch arrangement. Ever since the media outfit was disgraced by st. Paul's college after trying to make a case out stella odua's Msc, they stopped using the names of countries and institutions to settle personal scores.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by omenka(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol.

By the time they finish with you - you will definitely seek asylum in an half-way house cos I doubt any country with sane citizens would be willing to accept you as a political fugitive.

But you're still a decent MILF though.
She's nothing close to a decent MILF. If you run a finger across her face you'd understand what I'm talking about. The only thing decent about her is that she's got a good makeup artist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Koroaso: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
********THE ONLY TEST FOR BUHARI'S LEGITMACY TOWARDS FIGHTING CORRUPTION IS TO BRING BACK SANUSI LAMIDO TO TELL US HOW MUCH WAS NOT REMITTED TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS FROM NNPC***********

**********NO PUBLIC SERVANT SHOULD BE USHERED OUT OF OFFICE FOR BEING A WHISTLEBLOWER*********

********DIEZANI SHOULD TELL US WHERE THE MONEY WENT**********

********IF WE DONT LEARN FROM OUR PAST MISTAKES,THE FUTURE CANNOT BE BRIGHT*********

********BUHARI SHOULD GIVE ALL THESE PEOPLE 30 DAYS TO RETURN THE LOOT AS A PRESIDENTIAL GESTURE....NO JAIL TERM FOR ANYONE WHO VOLUNTARILY RETURNS THE LOOT*************

**********IF YOU ALLOW THE LIKES OF DIEZANI,OKONJI TO TAKE AWAY THEIR LOOT AND FLAUNT AND CELEBRATE.......IT WILL BREED MORE CORRUPT PUBLIC SERVANTS IN THE FUTURE*********

*******PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW IF YOU STEAL YOU WONT HAVE PEACE AND IF YOU WANT PEACE YOU SHOULDNT STEAL*************

********NIGERIA HAS COME WAY PAST NURSING A GOVERNMENT THAT BREEDS PETTY THIEVES.........THAT STEAL AND FLAUNT STOLEN WEATLH***********

GMB THATS THE ONLY REASON WE VOTED YOU.

GMB/PYO

28 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by hemartins(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
For every rumour, there could be a little fact. Let's wait and see till after May 29.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok. No smoke without fire.

1. Is she on vacation?
2. Is she on maternity leave?
3. Is she on omugwo?
4. Is she sick?
5. Is OPEC having any meet in UK?
6. Is she perfecting another citizenship?
7. Is she cooking something we don't know apart from her boss?

19 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
dieazani, dont mind those bad belle people jare, thats how they spoil people name'?? even my enemies on nairaland and beyond have also being carrying rumours about me begging chad and niger for assylum; what nonsense... when i already hold an e.u residence. dont mind dem jare

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by onosprince(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hj
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by mascot87(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sebi your eye go soon clear when breeze blow, foul yansh go open. We shall see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by bejeria101(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hear you,dnt come to my house o *padlocking the entire house*

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper / IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.