Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja (40705 Views)

Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London / RMAFC, Accountant-general’s Office Suspend Workers Over Padding Of Salaries / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by ahukannakate(f): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Our money don go, chaiiiiiii
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by BraveDeltan(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerians, especially the leaders, MAKE UNA DEY FEAR GOD O.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by ipobarethieves: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
cool weldone Nija strikes FC
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
The accountant general is Buhari's puppet,I'm more concern about the Auditor general.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by gozie4real: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
9ja ...i hail o...dem don complete there mission
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Sam3263: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please house I need recommendations for a job.

I am age 24 and a graduate of engineering.
I can fit into any role and multitask
I am willing to relocate and resume immediately.

Please if you have any recommendations kindly reach out to me on danessiens@gmail.com
Or
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven

PS: only serious persons should please kindly reach out to me
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Everywhere fire.. Buhari and his illiterate administration remains the worst since the history of mankind

Yet you follow vote am..Afonja mad dog
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by TheStarsAlign: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Omo see cover up. Baba corruption fighter keep it up sir!

Endz:
Scammer on the loose on Nairaland, watch out for this guy..

Hope you know some people now use fake profile on Truecaller? I hope it's not so in this case sha so you can nab the guy.

May God help us.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by omooluorun: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Heineken:
boss you don't need to feel it. That's exactly how it is. Our leaders are cruel. They don't really care about us. All they want is to embezzle and amass badly.

A fool acquires wealth without knowing who will spend it

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Bigleaf1006: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Comedian2019:
I can't waste my data to watch nonsense. After all, no be me chop money.

I noh even bother myself. Fire when all offices are on lockdown. Menh!! Even a 5 year old knows this old trick, make money lost,set fire make all the money dissapear without trace.

Naija mata, u just don't know whether to laugh or to cry!! The country sef dey confusing

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:

meetme01:
Have been scammed by this fellow on nairaland unknowingly buying data from him as advertised. Having confirmed payment of #1,500.00 to his UBA account as discussed to credit me data worth he then knocked off what's App where he earlier chatted with me on the 6th April 2020. Please watchout for this scammer. Below are his details and picture on true caller app. But I can assure him this will be his last scam taken steps already.

The internet thief scammer bank details.
Aminullah abdulwaheed
UBA account number: 2116086231

See wetin greed cause.

See the data and price naa.

Well thanks for informing nairalanders. smiley

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Talknochip(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Useless things na im just dey happen for this Nation!

Few days after some eye brows were raised about how 2tr naira was spend on social intervention programme and also on how 5b was spent in 2days or so on the poorest of the poor, And the same week the former employees of the defunct PHCN were expecting to be paid there remaining entitlement, the office that has all the records and mandate of government spending is on FIRE!

tueeeh.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Heineken(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
omooluorun:

A fool acquires wealth without knowing who will spend it
I tell you boss. May God help us.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by JohnnyRekzy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
The minister was queried by the house yesterday after smelling foul play in the said disburstment of covid 19 money to the poor in which the accountant general is d head of that disburstment committee and sis morning his office got razed by fire, witch cry yeterday, pikin die today..embelzement coverup in progress....who know go know. Naija we country
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
skinnyzsam:
Another scam, what a finished country, the big men are greedy politicians criminals, financial Institute crooks, employers of labour exploitive, oh one day revolt will occur in the country...

nah, Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Osehpaul(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Evidence wey show how dem take spend donations for Covid 19 don burn. God abeg no carry me come this country again if I dey reincarnation
fafyivuydi:
sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Heineken(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:

meetme01:
Have been scammed by this fellow on nairaland unknowingly buying data from him as advertised. Having confirmed payment of #1,500.00 to his UBA account as discussed to credit me data worth he then knocked off what's App where he earlier chatted with me on the 6th April 2020. Please watchout for this scammer. Below are his details and picture on true caller app. But I can assure him this will be his last scam taken steps already.

Aminullah abdulwaheed

nawao. People Sha. God go catch am.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by ipobarethieves: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:

meetme01:

Aminullah abdulwaheed

see his head like covid 20.20 goat.They plenty here from car section to visa,phone scam.Only 40% are legit,the rest are thieves.iReason why I do face to face deal/walk to store and buy my thing rather than let one baztard to scam mi off my kudi..Report the baztard to UBA first thing Monday morning
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Heineken(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
ipobarethieves:
see his head like covid 20.20 goat.They plenty here from car section to visa,phone scam.Only 40% are legit,the rest are thieves.iReason why I do face to face deal/walk to store and buy my thing rather than let one baztard to scam mi off my kudi..Report the baztard to UBA first thing Monday morning
hahahahah
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by koffsman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Money Heist season 5. Produced by the Federal Government of Nigeria La casa de Papel
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Openbusiness: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Built2last:
See what will happen.

Despite the fact that this is a deliberate attempt to cover an evidence that will swallow people

1. Mumu presidency will set up a kangaroo committee with billions to report back withing one month
2. They will report that cause of fire is suspected electric fire.
3. That report will say there is no CCTV to show entry into the building or fire has burnt down the CCTV server
4. Was any document saved in the cloud. No.
5. Did they set up any Businesss continuity plan for the department affected. No. Ahhh, Mallam, we need to set up one now. another billion is released for oga to work from there
7. Another billion is released to repair the building. Julius berger our corruption channel is brought in.

Presidency calls a press conference to snap pictures to recieve the report.

Another committee is set up to review the report for mr president

and the case dies a natura death.

place Naija on Amazon, I will market it for sale
You know them very well grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Merciful77: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fooling themselves all the time. They actually looted the money and set the office on fire. A round of applause for themselves useless governments.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by RexTramadol1: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dem don wire people's brain to Stone Age fah
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Myer(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
omooluorun:
I hope this isn't another avenue to loot the country. Corona virus is real, people are dying.

This is just too obvious. Moneys have been diverted. People enriching themselves by looting public funds esp in this critical coronavirus times must be brought to book.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by kenmaro: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corona virus funds going underground. Set the office on fire and there will be no documents to audit.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Happyfela(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
This Government keep playing the Masses like Dummies. Stage 2 Act 3.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by omooluorun: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

This is just too obvious. Moneys have been diverted. People enriching themselves by looting public funds esp in this critical coronavirus times must be brought to book.

I hope so. That's if it's not swept under the carpet
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by needful: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
So fire service exist in naija? And people has been dying from fire in south east and west. Ok nau
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
This country is in big joke. See how money will lost. Currupt leader!
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by ATTemi: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing come out!
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Hazlett1988: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Until you all I mean both male and female,the youth stand up and say enough is enough our unborn kids might be the one paying for all the debts caused by Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.