Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja (40713 Views)

Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London / RMAFC, Accountant-general’s Office Suspend Workers Over Padding Of Salaries / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Femijohn198: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
oh Nigeria,social investment program how market Na,this is another excuse to loot money.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Postnobill704: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria Anna niiyii
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by samilly(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
God will expose the secret they are trying to cover one day
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by zueman8080(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
NAAS to FGN yesterday
"You will have to explain how you distributed 2trillion to the poor, we need names, how you arrived at your database, we need the demographic spread"

Finance minister
"We have this records, it's with the accountant general"
9hrs later the office of the accountant general engulfed by fire... Are you all thinking what I'm thinking?
My head dey pain me ooooo
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Etizz: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Pls wait oh, is the office a bank, I don't understand how people go around shouting money is gone....u mean those who donated submitted physical cash ? Oh pls
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abeg who do us this thing?
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by kemi54571: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by dododawa1: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
One tribe in Nigeria will be happy now
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Bwaal(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why waste my data ?
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Dedonrukky: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Deliberate fire.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by easynetsms(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Built2last:
See what will happen.

Despite the fact that this is a deliberate attempt to cover an evidence that will swallow people

1. Mumu presidency will set up a kangaroo committee with billions to report back withing one month
2. They will report that cause of fire is suspected electric fire.
3. That report will say there is no CCTV to show entry into the building or fire has burnt down the CCTV server
4. Was any document saved in the cloud. No.
5. Did they set up any Businesss continuity plan for the department affected. No. Ahhh, Mallam, we need to set up one now. another billion is released for oga to work from there
7. Another billion is released to repair the building. Julius berger our corruption channel is brought in.

Presidency calls a press conference to snap pictures to recieve the report.

Another committee is set up to review the report for mr president

and the case dies a natura death.

place Naija on Amazon, I will market it for sale

grin grin mehn, u re too good. Ur analysis were superb. It seems u hv been in d game b4
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by skinnyzsam(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
quentin06:

nah, Nigerians are cowards.

Am looking at a possible stir towards that, men when are we going to fight back.....
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by masterflowx(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
wailers finally have something to wail on

I suspect alternative account here.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by ebuclassic18(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
They have loot everything no money in the account this is a way of destroying documents that may lead to their evil dealing
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by rezy15(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
R2bees:
You are the only one that said this and something tells me u are not far from the truth. Pls I'd like to hear ur own theory.
Salaries of most academic staff hv been withheld since January. Plus no minimum wage of those that enrolled. Same for nonacademic staff. It may simply be frustration coupled with this lockdown.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Nigeriapen(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Kamalex22(m): 2:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Won fawa lori won tun fi oda kun............ Chaiii Nigeria see your life

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Matty91(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Our Natural Resources going Hahaha, where e dey go? grin
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by seunultimate(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
This is total darkness Nigeria Government insane �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.