Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have (562 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Contrary to the thread posted earlier, I beg to disagree with some of her points.
I will be giving two categories of people that beg:

1. People that have but they want more... These ones are never satisfied, they have enough to donate to people but greediness wunt allow them donate. They rather use this money for irrelevant things like make up or buy beer.
They will come here n say they are single mother n they have no food. Some will say they are family man but most na lies... The truth is these sets of people have more than enough but greediness of getting more.
Someone say they post account number just for fun, it's a big lie, they actually wanted more....
A Nairalander posted dt he helped a man who claims to be a family man but when he called the man family, the wife said he didn't give them money, he only stocked more alcohol to his house.

2. These sets of people don't have. Yes they don't have and they wunt steal nor commit an atrocity.. They rather beg than to steal, kidnap or involve in any criminal offense.
Sir/ ma, if you don't have, pls beg... Even people that are rich and wealthy cry out when they need help.
The same celebrities that is sharing money today might be receiving tomorrow from the same person they gave too. YES, many rich celebrities became poor and sick and the only way they could survive this was to ask for public donations...
Better to beg than steal.. If you need help, pls beg. Don't die in silence.
Even celebrities beg and we donate whenever they are sick...

Begging is not a criminal offense. The only thing I fault is scammers. Abeg the country is hard

Some will accuse me that I beg too, yes I do when I need help... And I give too, yes I give... Given out card to some people dt needed data too n didn't see any big deal

PLEASE BEG WHEN YOU HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE, DON'T STEAL, DON'T STEAL, DON'T STEAL.

Pls remember That "Man must lift man"

Tanku

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

I know u guys wunt agree with this and I gat no problem with that

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by HQuadreal: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oya do give away make we take celebrate this thread.
Thank you.
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by HQuadreal: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
You are making sense bro You really are. Anybody should show me love please 2111269624 Uba
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Onebottle:
You are making sense bro You really are. Anybody should show me love please 2111269624 Uba

U better rest small.. Nairalanders are vexing right now
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
HQuadreal:
Oya do give away make we take celebrate this thread.
Thank you.

Quadri, except I want to give myself away sef grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

U better rest small.. Nairalanders are vexing right now
500 Naira no small o
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by HQuadreal: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Quadri, except I want to give myself away sef grin

Baba if you get the opportunity spoil yourself with the money abeg, God go provide for all of us.

Amen...
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by 24kmagic: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lol.

Nairalanders can counter anything.

The cheerful givers are not the ones complaining but the stingy ones.

Will you die if you ignore their beggings?

If such beggers later resort to suicide, they'll be like suicide is not an option, talk to someone, bla bla bla.

The kind of people we breed in this country are a march for Angel Lucifer (my favourite angel)
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Quietly(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Quadreal anything 4 d boys
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Amhappy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
I agree too. There nothing criminal about a true cry for help. Just don't make it a job.
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amhappy:
I agree too. There nothing criminal about a true cry for help. Just don't make it a job.

Thank u ma... I saw a man In the north with one hand and he is doing well in his pepper and tomato business.. As in he is my best customer sef

I don't see why people who are whole shudnt find sumtin atleast
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Quietly:
Quadreal anything 4 d boys
No be you wan particular moniker sey follow Kakiri grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Quietly(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
No be you wan particular moniker sey follow Kakiri grin cheesy cheesy
bozzyironlady show blessing for d boys now,i know you fit,
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Quietly:

bozzyironlady show blessing for d boys now,i know you fit,
Baba mai drop my aza from your b. Income cheesy cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Monitoring spirit.. U find me come here again grin
Re: Counter Thread: Why You Should Beg If You Don't Have by Quietly(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
forget am too broke for this lockdown era,boost my acc now,i know u are bless

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Meet My Friend, Who Totally Transformed Herself! | Fun Time With My Boys | Enugu / Who Was Joyce Carol Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.