Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (71770 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by olax02(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
God why did you join me with these people??

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Comedian2019: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Can't these animals in uniform be tamed?

No wonder, people are always happy when bad things happen to these criminals in uniform.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Curiouscity(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:
Fake news, in the first scene, the driver missed his step and fell inside the gutter,and a soldier tried calming him the second scene, it was not confirmed if the man was beaten by soldiers.

All this fake paparazzos should not put we the genuine photographers in trouble, I no wan swim inside gutter because I want snap cutely dressed soldiers

I just pray that the kind of calming rendered to this driver be rendered to you and those who liked your sadistic comments soonest.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by uchelouis45(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
9jatrendz:
Nigeria is a Joke abeg Virus never start to take life anyhow, government dor start their own. No wonder the Spanish doctors had the nerve to say the treatment for coronavirus should be tested in Africa Coz they know normally we don't value life, the doctors where cursed , Shamed and forced to make a Apology video.. Well Nigeria just prove his point Kudos Nigeria, Yah doing well
French scientists
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Coronavirus have killed 6 people in Nigeria including locals and foreigners.

Nigerian soldiers have killed 2 people in South South alone, I won't be surprised if Nigerian soldiers overtake Coronavirus in killing people in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, in the North, normal life is going on.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by supercase1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Look at Calabar, very neat.

A latrine in Calabar is better than a sitting room in Abia.
a senseless homosapien spotted
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Zionman24: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buhari killings has no boundaries'. He's killing everyone. North, South, East and West. Why have these criminals on the streets, while BOKOHARAM is out there killing people.
When will enough be enough. He's bringing in China Doctors , who couldn't help their people.
When shall all rise up and say no to Dictatorship.
Its not IGBO only problem but everyone.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Ykc2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
If I know how to produce homemade bombs I will be killing nigerian army every time
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
I hope the bastards are sent to fight Boko Haram . Barbaric idiots.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by EgunMogaji2: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please wear a mask when you’re outside of your isolation zone.

Before you argue with me please look up the meaning of asymptotic.

Simply, you can be infected without knowing it.

My local government in the USA has a fine of $2,000 (N800,000) or 90 days in jail or both if you are outside without a mask.

Egungun be careful.

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by dallyemmy: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corona agents...send them to sambisa
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by u11ae1013: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
adedolapobasit:

Fake news,Fake news until they kill you or someone close to you that is when u will know it is really a fake news
The caption said " soldiers killed", I didn't see that in the video, that was my point. People like you fail jamb because you can't relate simple analogy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by u11ae1013: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Curiouscity:

I just pray that the kind of calming rendered to this driver be rendered to you and those who liked your sadistic comments soonest.
Did you see were soldiers kill anybody in those doctored clip

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by ogubolokento(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Our foolish thinking attitude keeps increasing by the day, China that brought the virus didn't kill any soul but our useless bamboos keeps intimidating us daily
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by kaytolee(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
The solider no get sense o....
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Mpanyi: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
And they're not wearing masks themselves
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Nairalandite: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:
Fake news, in the first scene, the driver missed his step and fell inside the gutter,and a soldier tried calming him the second scene, it was not confirmed if the man was beaten by soldiers.

All this fake paparazzos should not put we the genuine photographers in trouble, I no wan swim inside gutter because I want snap cutely dressed soldiers

I don't know what to say to someone talking like this. After the man was about to come out of the gutter, are you saying that you can't see that soldier hitting him with the boot. And look at the way he fell into the gutter, does that seem to you as a normal way to fall?
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by CyberWolf: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Arysexy:

I think you are the psycho here. Did you watch the video or you just did your analysis from screenshot?

The guy was kicked he tumbled and fell inside the gutter, on getting up a soldier matched his shoulder. Try watch the video
You are the Mumu here. The video is actually fake but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It’s the peace corps and civil defense officers that beat the taxi driver to death in capable not soldiers. In this video here, the man in the video with soldiers was wearing white shirt while the man lying down in the second video was wearing a black t-shirt. Don’t be a slowpoke and gullible at the same time. Go to instablog9ja, watch and listen to the commentary of the lady that recorded the video herself.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by CyberWolf: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nairalandite:

I don't know what to say to someone talking like this. After the man was about to come out of the gutter, are you saying that you can't see that soldier hitting him with the boot. And look at the way he fell into the gutter, does that seem to you as a normal way to fall?
Are both victims wearing the same color of dress? You guys are dumber each passing day.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Pennywise(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
We dont have an Army- just a bunch of cowardly rascals in Uniform. The rank and file are undisciplined and untrainable while the officers are concerned only with looting. They are a disgrace to anyone who ever wore a combat uniform.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Btruth: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
What else can be done to format the brain of the Nigerian soldiers & police?
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by chaloskyx: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
thats all we can do complain action we cant do. with our siddon look attitude theres no need reporting this news since we as citizens are okay with it. in a few days we would forget about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Dikebuka: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Army have shifted their corona war to cross river..
Army so far have killed more people in Nigeria than the virus
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by beejaay: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:

dont worry it shall get to you and your families and we will be here to call it fake news....
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by mrlua: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
[Fake news. That driver didn't die, wasn't even beaten. I was there.
quote author=Made4naijalove post=88223173]A Taxi driver was reportedly beaten to death yesterday by security operatives, for carrying passengers who were not wearing face masks.

An eyewitness @ayebechristopher, revealed that the incident occurred at Marian in Calabar, Cross River State's capital.

He said the driver who was wearing a face mask when he was stopped, was beaten by security operatives till he collapsed. He was confirmed dead thereafter.

The Instagram user wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-sFaZ3hwSA/?igshid=1o0d3sob2ljnv

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz8LGYQTfY
[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Ajixegun: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:

Did you watch the video to see how one of the soldiers stepped on him as he was trying to get up from the guitar?
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Mycommand: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
The right for every Nigeria adult citizen of good character to own and carry a licensed gun is the cure to this nonsense perpetuated on the civilians. Put a good national identification system in place, do a rigorous background check on citizens who intend to buy guns legally before selling! The stupid soldiers will think twice before they approach you.
ValCon888:
Trust the law enforcement agents to use this lockdown as an opportunity to commit human rights abuse.

A simple directive that can be enforced with civility is seen as an avenue to commit brutality.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Nathphil(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Always verify you news op. it was the civil defence personnel that did that not soldiers. Op the video is different from what you posted
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Okudiover(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
angry angry angry

You see why I don't like typing RIP whenever these brutes in uniform are butched by boko haram. Do you now know why?
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by LoySupremo: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fake news guys.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by egoldman(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:

Anuofia!!! just like that he was walking, missed his step and fell into the gutter while nothing dey pursue am abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.