Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (71746 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by teemy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:
Fake news, in the first scene, the driver missed his step and fell inside the gutter,and a soldier tried calming him the second scene, it was not confirmed if the man was beaten by soldiers.

All this fake paparazzos should not put we the genuine photographers in trouble, I no wan swim inside gutter because I want snap cutely dressed soldiers

Take a look at the third soldier to arrive the scene. Looks like he stepped on the driver before leaving.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by gazza07(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
A zoo, a failed nation. Will anything good ever come out of nigeria? Deploying Soldiers when no one fighting a war, hausa soldiers at that. Meanwhile, kastina governor and imams in the state have agreed to reopen moques for fridays jumah-prayers. Same set of ppl were calling for oyedepo's head for conducting church service when covid19 has killed zero person in ogun state. Kastina just recorded first covid19 death.....
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by olatunjithomas(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
emyfelix:

Watch the video first..
Then come back and tell us if that's how help is being rendered

you should watch the video before commenting. they are two different videos in different locations with different victims merged together.

why are you people like this
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Moneywirer: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
bustykasa:
Nigeria is cursed

You're right
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Ladyvin(f): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
For goodness sake why are these officials wasting lives ? Covid 19 killing people in other countries while government officials are killing citizens here more than the virus. Why not discipline those who disobeyed instructions but let them live.

Heavenly Father, you instructed us to obey authority but I also remember You said that we should not Kill. On this note I wish that you visit anyone in this country that takes the life of another citizen with CORONA VIRUS. AMEN
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by olatunjithomas(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Halo sir, I pray and I prophesied to you and that may God grant my prayer that may YOU and your FAMILY be help in sure a way by Nigeria soldiers IN JESUS NAME....... AMEN

Goat in human skin

its either you didn't watch the video or you chose to be Simply stupid.

Na sane person will watch that and not know it's fake
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by olatunjithomas(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ladyvin:
For goodness sake why are these officials wasting lives ? Covid 19 killing people in other countries while government officials are killing citizens here more than the virus. Why not discipline those who disobeyed instructions but let them live.

Heavenly Father, you instructed us to obey authority but I also remember You said that we should not Kill. On this note I wish that you visit anyone in this country that takes the life of another citizen with CORONA VIRUS. AMEN

pastor Mrs, watch video again before you make your judgement so that you won't be judged.
Two different videos merged together in an attempt to decieve the gullibles. Guess what, it worked.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by uuzba(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
bustykasa:
Nigeria is cursed
So what will you do now? Continue complaining on social media?
What is your plan?
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by abiaumo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Death and pain seems to be the only teacher. R.i.p to the dead.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by HomeOfMe(f): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
9jatrendz:
Nigeria is a Joke abeg Virus never start to take life anyhow, government dor start their own. No wonder the Spanish doctors had the nerve to say the treatment for coronavirus should be tested in Africa Coz they know normally we don't value life, the doctors where cursed , Shamed and forced to make a Apology video.. Well Nigeria just prove his point Kudos Nigeria, Yah doing well
Nigerian law enforcement officers and soldiers are vampires. The behave like blood thirsty vampires when the see civilians; it's like the vampire in them keeps makes them have the urge to kill anyone that falls into their trap, they're possessed by the power of darkness
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by KingWarri: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
tongue

Soldiers have killed more civilians in one week than they have killed Bokoharams in 10 years....

Even more than Covid19 in Nigeria..

Smh

Local dog can't can....

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by KingWarri: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
HomeOfMe:
Nigerian law enforcement officers and soldiers are vampires. The behave like blood thirsty vampires when the see civilians; it's like the vampire in them keeps makes them have the urge to kill anyone that falls into their trap, they're possessed by the power of darkness

It clearly shows their high level of illitracy
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by oluwaleinad(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:
Fake news, in the first scene, the driver missed his step and fell inside the gutter,and a soldier tried calming him the second scene, it was not confirmed if the man was beaten by soldiers.

All this fake paparazzos should not put we the genuine photographers in trouble, I no wan swim inside gutter because I want snap cutely dressed soldiers
is everything okay at home?
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by HomeOfMe(f): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=KingWarri post=88231530]

It clearly shows their high level of illitracy[/quote Absolutely]
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by KingWarri: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
uuzba:

So what will you do now? Continue complaining on social media?
What is your plan?

His plan is to make noise online....

International doctors can't can...... Smh

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Adadioranma79(f): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fake news. Can't see any beatings in that video. Meanwhile the guy in the gutter is wearing a white Tee, while the presumably dead guy is on black. Wonder what you guys gain promoting fake news and tensing up an already tensed up situation. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Ladyvin(f): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
olatunjithomas:

pastor Mrs, watch video again before you make your judgement so that you won't be judged.
Two different videos merged together in an attempt to decieve the gullibles. Guess what, it worked.

Pastor Mr I don't remember judging you. I only wish that people should value lives. And I never told you that I'm a pastor. Learn to leave pastors alone in your comments.
By the way thanks for your observation. I will sure watch the video
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by darediamond(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
No RESPONSIBLE MAN Joins Nigeria POLICE nor Army nor Air force nor Navy not even DSS nor Civil Defence.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Xkale1234(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
emmyw:
Video Quality Is Bad, I Don't Even Understand What's Happening Here! You Can't Video Very Well, I didn't See When They Beat The Man To Death.......
even me too I no sure they beat him

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Knightcrawler1: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
this news is fake! the pictures above are not from calabar!
The taxi driver is alive and even took pictures with the paramilitary guys
@lalasticlala your mods should try and confirm this.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Opperwezen(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why did you join 2 different videos together?
I sincerely dont know the aim of individuals who do things like this, this sort of people are the kind who clamor for war in different countries. You would be made to account for your actions on the D-day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by DigitB: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
U re very stupeed.
*F*ool

u11ae1013:

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Salem92: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is really sad. The most annoying part of it is that the local press have not said anything about this. Am a Cross riverian.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by squad03: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
These guys are an unenlightened lot.Imagine!another life taken.You contributed nothing to his existence yet you ended him like a blown out candle...so unceremoniously and left pain in the hearts of his loved ones for whom he was risking his wellbeing for a meagre livelihood.

This will be the reason why this lockdown will ultimately overturned.Wait and see.
One death here,another there.The masses are keeping score and when they can no longer forgive this brutality,they will come out in defiance.
It is senselessness like this that makes me stand by the fact that Nigeria is undeserving of Patriots.
This is just painful.Could have been anyone.
RIP young man.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by ofemigeorge(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
u11ae1013:

Watch the video again and re edit your statement. Did you see how the solider stomped on the man head. While getting up from the gutter.? Guy no dey use turaya phone watch youtube.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by israelmao(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
High morale to beat up civilians mercilessly and recklessly but low morale to conquer Boko Haram.THey should go and flex such muscles against Boko Haram.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by kelsydio(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
They're here killing innocent Nigerians. Even the said pandemic has never taken any life. Except the politicized killings. Where as the insurgents are there in sambisa waiting for them. This country is a joke.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by Salem92: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please let's be careful about how we spread fake and unverified news.
Am currently living in Calabar and i can tell you unequivocally that this thread is misleading . The taxi driver in question wasn't brutalized, he only kneeled in the gutter to beg the law enforcement agencies (in Calabar a fine of 300,000 is to be paid by the driver if he carries passengers without nose mask).
I know most bloggers will post anything just for public recognition, but let truth and integrity prevail in our endeavors.

Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by ochiosa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
The number of people killed by law enforcement agencies is more than the ones killed by coronavirus, mainwhile the virus fight has been on two weeks before lockdow.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by iPresh4s(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't believe this story jare.
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by jnoz23(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
ozoebuka1:
cry

These military men that form hot temper should be drafted to be sent to bornu to vent their anger on shakau... It's that simple!

See this soldier, o!
Re: Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks by u11ae1013: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
abuuthmaan:

With your moniker, u are either Abu Zaria Alumna or Alumnus

yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.