Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ayg(awake Yourself G) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ayg(awake Yourself G) (178 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) / I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayg(awake Yourself G) by digits69: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria...Nigeria.. Nigeria....a very beautiful country yet within it lies the highest form of lawlessness.... At a time I supported the fact it was a zoo...but after in depth thinking that'd only make me an animal...my father an animal?..let me not sha go into details....I can only be grateful for being elevated from the shackles of lack by my personal tutor who has been more of an Angel to me...and even after learning all I need to know we still have a very strong personal communication...That's the power of True love for humanity...I vowed to myself to be a true source of happiness just as I have been opportune.... I'm ready to assist at least 50 participants to become financially elevated...like the old saying applies if a window of opportunity appears don't pull down the shade...Drop your WhatsApp number so you can be added...Life is good with the right information.

(1) (Reply)

Good Day To You All Nairalanders / Hey Y'all / Https://www.gistbux.com/entertainment/little-richard-flamboyant-wild-man-of-rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.