Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record (99889 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Alfa Ekele, Nigerian Aviation Student Dies In Plane Crash At US Airport (Photo) / My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by WorWorBoy: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by WorWorBoy: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by westland0556: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
oyekanwahab:
One of the reason for this is no payload to carry, hence less weigh to keep flying in the sir and more fuel to burn to keep the plane flying for a long tine
I won't celebrate this as an achievement, until I see the aircraft flying same distance, same hours direct flight with more than 150 passengers on board with plus cargoes.. Its then I will accept this to be another breakthrough for Nigeria aviation.. Nothing special with what they just do

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Carlyscales: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
egopersonified:
Is it owned by peace mass transit?

Nope!

They are not even related
Peace mass = ONYISHI MADUKA SAMUEL

Airpeace = Allen Onyema

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Neoteny7: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's not a satellite image, that's the plane's GPS positional fix on a bitmap image as a map tile.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Samuels90: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Timileyin1234:
This air peace self is a bastard. FG that couldn’t assist u when USA was having case with u. If na me if fg no carry money I no go even answer them
They are cashing out on FG, it is not free, Air peace Is doing good. They should keep up!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by BestKato(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:
Is the owner not the wanted Guy in USA?

he is, so go and die!
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by asatemple(f): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by hopexter(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:

Who ask you? Don't go and wear your mouth mask and hibernate yourself your joy killer undecided
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by friday2011(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
sarrki:
AIR PEACE BREAKS NIGERIA AVIATION'S RECORD

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/air-peace-makes-14-hour-direct-flight-to-china-2/

https://mobile.twitter.com/flyairpeace/status/1247531145622773761

���Abeg make them check the radiator water level and engine oil b4 they start coming back ooo. �
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Ejadike(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:
So? We should take away the accolade because he's a wanted Guy in the US? Bad belle no go kee you.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by blowjohn(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
dataking:

You are smart. Good one

Nothing like smart there.
Of u carry load for moto u go use more petrol.
Simple.
Make una build plane first
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Ejadike(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Urchman200:
brother the thing tire me ooo, Nigeria and their hateful politics, the man should apply his sense while dealing with them, the same government months ago collaborated with the United states to embarrass him ,is now using his airline as national carrier.
So cos of that he should not support to save humanity in Nigeria? Una ehn..
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by seangy4konji: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
It is not a Nigerian flight. It is an Air peace flight..

Go and buy Nigerian airwyas and say it got the record..

Bunch of looter no do well Nigerian government.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Graysons: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
WorWorBoy:
he is.
I thought as much.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Farki: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
The crew really tried, 14 hours direct is incredibly stressful on the mind.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Better thoroughly test all the kits, before using them.......

They might just be dashing us covid19 infected kits........
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Timileyin1234(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Samuels90:
They are cashing out on FG, it is not free, Air peace Is doing good. They should keep up!
If they are cashing out. It’s a good deal

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by rickyrex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hope it repeat such when coming back. Any ways nah empty plan go, let's see if it will do same with load coming back
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
egopersonified:
Is it owned by peace mass transit?
no,it is owned by Benue transport company

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by mechanics(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kudos to them.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Timileyin1234:
This air peace self is a bastard. FG that couldn’t assist u when USA was having case with u. If na me if fg no carry money I no go even answer them
are you sure nothing is eating you up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.