Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed (76639 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by irunoko(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Ugly ugly

What is this ...
To think they are doing this on social media just makes me wanna puke

See old mama that her mates already have three kids
envy and hate will not heal you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by marvin906(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by mercyland93(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Appreciate God for this in her life..
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by irunoko(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
donbachi:
"seen it all menhhh"...kpatakpata e no go pass priicks.
na you Sabi.children of hate.always bitter when they see successful women

See as he has quickly jumped into conclusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
irunoko:
envy and hate will not heal you

She said she has seen it all.
She's old too

She said it.... Not me

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Denko2721987(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:

When a woman says "she has seen it all" this is what she's trying to say:

She hasn't seen shit trust me..

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Hopebringer: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Who cares?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by IME1: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congratulations to her
kiss

I think some people think savagery is funny or makes a group, forum or gist lively and fun
But tbt it shows an innate deficiency, lack, envy, jealousy, depression and inferiority complex.

In many posts that require simple congrats, thank God, rip, get well, stay safe, happy birthday or married life...
You see several comments about complexion, body counts, tribe, religion, financial status, and other irrelevant things

Wisdom is profitable so I give you this for your profit 2 Corinthians 10:12

Let there be love...
Go ahead and inspire, motivate and encourage
Life is fragile, what account would you give of your life in where you spoke, what you did and how you thought...

Life is bigger than the Internet
You reap what you sow
Many are living in the consequences of what they have thought, said and done in times past which they never repented from, apologised for and never took as serious or wrong

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by irunoko(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

She said she has seen it all.
She's old too

She said it.... Not me
so when a lady says she has seen it all,is that a reason to warrant hate comments filled with bile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by LOVEGINO(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lie, lie, lie. It's just all they want.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Justarandomguy: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
A305:
Her marriage will last because she just didn't jump into it when she was in her prime - She took her time.
lolz
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by kunleham(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seen it all means there's nothing to look for outside again after the marriage.

It can also means "O ti na igbara, o ti na igboro" no other new markets to explore again..

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
irunoko:
so when a lady says she has seen it all,is that a reason to warrant hate comments filled with bile?

Leave me alone Biko
The lady brought this on her self when she posted this nonsense on social media...

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by typicalgamer(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
watin girl's when them no fit engage with diamond ring go do
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Truthfulvoice: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Bukden16(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's how Funke and husband take their own hand report their crime to the whole world.

For your information Aunty it's your business.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Glink2018(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
PapaAdanna:
The guy must be the highest bidder
grin grin grin

You are wrong. The lady don dey old. She needs to settle down or else she will be like some old newspaper on this platform. They guy might not have all the money she desires in a guy, but she can manage him.

Naira landers girls piss me up all the time..some of them are no fine. Money, dem no get.
Nah just packaging dey their body.. Yet, dem go stay they feel pompous. Dey show levels..

Eni kuure

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Harrykn: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
AlexReports:
Ex MBGN Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Diamond Engagement Ring And Her Man, Says She's Ready To Settle Down

Nigeria Beauty Queen, Philanthropist and Supermodel, noted that she has seen it all and was now ready to settle down

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/04/emotionally-captured-ex-mbgn-isabella.html?m=1

Is she sure; seen it all ?

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by brunxy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Alexreport wow gini?
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hopebringer:
Who cares?
angry

Nfcs does
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by drLammy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seen it all?? Huh?!
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
The girl wey use football age that year

3 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by aremed(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by RexTramadol1: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
She has seen it all!
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Adakintroy2: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Women are strange people. Th

They want a man who works hard, is decipline and loves only them.

But if you break it down to tiny infinitesimal details you start to see that the day a man set himself to work and or zero in on this things, he ultimately set himself up for competitions with other men. In this instance all sought of behaviorial attributes are highten. Hate, envy, anger, greed, dishonesty e.t.c. not in all men but in most as the competition intensify. Each knowing that the next man wants what he wants.

If this knowledge settles, it then assumes Part of us underneath. We express this behavior at given intervals and to anyone at anytime.

So let's say with business comes a lot of Lies and dishonest. It's a trait I have already adopted in the pursuit of wealth. It's just a matter of time i will start displaying such trait in slightly different variant with people or partner..because if am honest It's who I am now. The degree to which I unleash on it may differ in relations to the person i deal with, but non the less it is readily displayed.

A woman drive a man to his peak of wealth.., to gain in all extreem.let the man have wealth and still retain all positive attributes. It's like saying go into combat but let me not see a scars on you. It's too much demand at times for men.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Ugly ugly

What is this ...
To think they are doing this on social media just makes me wanna puke

See old mama that her mates already have three kids
Guy reason with your brain naw, not with your anus.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingscee:

Guy reason with your brain naw, not with your anus.
hello... you typed with your anus

3 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by kurupt1: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
A305:
Her marriage will last because she just didn't jump into it when she was in her prime - She took her time.
She took her time fvcking around undecided

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

hello... you typed with your anus
And you see with your pusssy diccccck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.