Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed (76645 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Lordapson23(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Glink2018:

You are wrong. The lady don dey old. She needs to settle down or else she will be like some old newspaper on this platform. They guy might not have all the money she desires in a guy, but she can manage him.

Naira landers girls piss me up all the time..some of them are no fine. Money, dem no get.
Nah just packaging dey their body.. Yet, dem go stay they feel pompous. Dey show levels..

Eni kuure

U just made me choke on my smoke grin grin grin grin
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nooil:

So people should hide their joy because of kill-joys like you? No way! There are going to keep celebrating while you choke to death with your bitterness.

Another old one grin

Dont worry dear..... God will do it

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Lordapson23(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Women are strange people. Th

They want a man who works hard, is decipline and loves only them.

But if you break it down to tiny infinitesimal details you start to see that the day a man set himself to work and or zero in on this things, he ultimately set himself up for competitions with other men. In this instance all sought of behaviorial attributes are highten. Hate, envy, anger, greed, dishonesty e.t.c. not in all men but in most as the competition intensify. Each knowing that the next man wants what he wants.

If this knowledge settles, it then assumes Part of us underneath. We express this behavior at given intervals and to anyone at anytime.

So let's say with business comes a lot of Lies and dishonest. It's a trait I have already adopted in the pursuit of wealth. It's just a matter of time i will start displaying such trait in slightly different variant with people or partner..because if am honest It's who I am now. The degree to which I unleash on it may differ in relations to the person i deal with, but non the less it is readily displayed.

A woman drive a man to his peak of wealth.., to gain in all extreem.let the man have wealth and still retain all positive attributes. It's like saying go into combat but let me not see a scars on you. It's too much demand at times for men.

Ow u want make I understand this plenty English nah? undecided
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by yommen: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
donbachi:
"seen it all menhhh"...kpatakpata e no go pass priicks.

Marriage is all about sex? You get issues o!
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Another old one grin

Dont worry dear..... God will do it

Lol, look in the mirror. You are the old one. I'm sure you'll be crying yourself to sleep every night in the bed you share with your younger brother in your parents house asking the air when you'll get money to rent a house, buy a car or marry a wife.

Well, I can't tell you God will do it. Because the truth is your bitterness and envy will be a stumbling block in your life. So keep on hating and keep on being miserable. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Lordapson23(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
irunoko:
why are you too wailing? grin tongue

Fyi I'm a woman tongue

Pained looser grin

E pain am say a woman is HAPPY, successful and ready to get married grin tongue

U went too far ma’am ... The dude tried really hard not to be disrespectful... Battling words over other people’s( that aren’t even aware of our existence) lives isn’t really worth it.. No offense intended ... wink
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Dukemmanuel(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
She has seen it all. You thought we don't know? I Just pity that innocent man
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, look in the mirror. You are the old one. I'm sure you'll be crying yourself to sleep every night in the bed you share with your younger brother in your parents house asking the air when you'll get money to rent a house, buy a car or marry a wife.

Well, I can't tell you God will do it. Because the truth is your bitterness and envy will be a stumbling block in your life. So keep on hating and keep on being miserable. Bye!

There was no hate in my post
She is too old for this kind of thread
If it were Regina Daniels age mate doing this
We will understand
Not an old woman who said she has seen it all..

Why you are taking it personal is understandable
Like I said
Hang in there... God will do it dear
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by AmeLonRo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good for her. Keep radiating the beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLaE97ojNM
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by nkemdi89(f): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:

When a woman says "she has seen it all" this is what she's trying to say:

Na so my girlfriend go tell her abroad boyfriend that she has seen it all, as per she has done runs and ready to settle down, the relationship scatter oh.

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by bikerboy1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
I blame it on Corona and sit at home
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Jaqenhghar: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:

When a woman says "she has seen it all" this is what she's trying to say:

[img]https://media1./images/47d2b0362fec3858100cc692fcd1fded/tenor.gif?itemid=10406481[/img]
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by bossrillboss: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Wow what
..no vex Abeg. grin
Oluwasaeon:
Wow what
..no vex Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Her majesty indeed. Nonsense
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ariefadenco: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seen it all?
What exactly has she seen?
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Kalubolt(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
She said she has seen it all. Are you guys thinking what I am thinking?
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by cenaman(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
whytediamond:
AlexReports and beauty queens.

If you know....
And what are you synonymous to?

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by bimbotua(f): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Wow what
Lol

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by bkool7(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
When did this one become the most beautiful girl?
Before or after seeing it all?

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Duru009(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Advanced runs girl!
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Mryacks: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
davibid:
Some girls sha... she is even proud to say that she has seen it all...(different shapes and sizes) lolzzzz.... I weep cry for your husband that is now ready to settle down with the leftovers... smh

cheesy
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by SmartchildTutor: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm tempted to believe that the selection of this MBGN thing goes beyond the normal qualifications of being really the most beautiful.
If this person I'm seeing here (no offense intended) actually won the MBGN crown, then one of these three things happened.
1. The contestants in that edition were all wack.
2. The judges were drunk at the time of selection
3. Majority of the judges were male and they tasted something else in her that may be truly very beautiful. Don't ask me what that thing is.
Except you're ready to smell your eyes.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by vertueptime: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let her remove the wig let us see how beautiful she is.

AlexReports:
Ex MBGN Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Diamond Engagement Ring And Her Man, Says She's Ready To Settle Down

Nigeria Beauty Queen, Philanthropist and Supermodel, Her Majesty, Queen Isabella Agbor Ayuk, the founder and President of Isabella Ayuk Foundation has shared pictures demonstrating her overwhelming joy as she notifies the world of her intentions to settle down after receiving an a diamond engagement ring from her Fiancé.

In a post on her watsapp status yesterday, the delectable and iconic beauty queen, Queen Isabella Ayuk noted that she has seen it all and was now ready to settle down with the love of her life, without any worries. In her overwhelming expressions, she writes, "the whole world belongs to God, why my diamond blings in my husband's eyes".

The Cross River born Beauty Queen and founder of Isabella Ayuk Foundation has been engaged in series of humanitarian outreach programs across Nigeria, with a zeal to touch lives and make the nation a better place. He foundation has focused on IAF Care, support and protection of Citizen's lives in rural communities, especially in areas of healthcare, education, empowerment and advocacy.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1117871_index_pngcfa575bf96a962dfe1cf0ee5f7779d6a
Today she is filled with astonished fulfilment, embellished in the prospective engagements as a confident wife to be, as her friends, family members, fans and followers anticipates the wedding dates for the potential couple. Isabella Ayuk won the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant in 2012. She was originally schedule to represent Nigeria at the Miss World 2012, but later became the Nigeria delegate at Miss Universe 2012.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/04/emotionally-captured-ex-mbgn-isabella.html?m=1
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
mamapidgin:
she's really lucky, most of them that have wore that crown before don't usually find husband to marry them because what they use to do is to set very high standard for any man that want to come into their life as husband,

standard that are very very high that an ordinary man will find very difficult to meet, If you are not the son of a billionaire i can't date you,
If you are not an international football star we are not going to work out, If you are not a well established international business mogul don't dare come around, those are the kind standard they set and how many people can meet those kind of standard, thats why most of them end up single for the rest of their life, happiness is what we should all look for in life and sometimes the happiness is not in riches and Gold..
yeah. Some single ladies looking for a husband cause their problems
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by irunoko(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lordapson23:

U went too far ma’am ... The dude tried really hard not to be disrespectful... Battling words over other people’s( that aren’t even aware of our existence) lives isn’t really worth it.. No offense intended ... wink
I am teaching trolls how to be civil wink

No be only them get monopoly of being caustic wink cheesy

ABI na your boyfriend? This one you dey defend am cheesy
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by whytediamond(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
cenaman:
And you what are you synonymous to?

Check me out plz. Let's do business.

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by kalufelix(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
She has seen it all...and has woken up to reality... Sharp guy right there...if you know..
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Glink2018:

You are wrong. The lady don dey old. She needs to settle down or else she will be like some old newspaper on this platform. They guy might not have all the money she desires in a guy, but she can manage him.

Naira landers girls piss me up all the time..some of them are no fine. Money, dem no get.
Nah just packaging dey their body.. Yet, dem go stay they feel pompous. Dey show levels..

Eni kuure
e ma binu. E jO. I'm Pleading on their behalf. Me I fine, but I no get money
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by TheRedpillguy: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ready to settle down. When only scraps is left
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
mamapidgin:
she's really lucky, most of them that have wore that crown before don't usually find husband to marry them because what they use to do is to set very high standard for any man that want to come into their life as husband,

standard that are very very high that an ordinary man will find very difficult to meet, If you are not the son of a billionaire i can't date you,
If you are not an international football star we are not going to work out, If you are not a well established international business mogul don't dare come around, those are the kind standard they set and how many people can meet those kind of standard, thats why most of them end up single for the rest of their life, happiness is what we should all look for in life and sometimes the happiness is not in riches and Gold..
Most of them find men, because with the crown, they meet the men who can meet up with such high standards. Just that, some of them end up with the wrong ones eg Anna Banner and Flavor

Aside Omowunmi Akinnifesi and Munachi Abii, I can't think of any other beauty queen since 2000, that hasn't found a man or settled down. They go for footballers and corporate hunchos most of the time. If you see the one wey never marry, it is not for lack of men.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by HARDDON: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Now, here is to the unfortunate guy that is going to be saddled with the left overs after seeing it all and being seen by all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.