Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed (76641 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by lisa286: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Crase full nairaland...
Aswear...
The comments on page 1 alone off me grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by ashawopikin(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2020
donbachi:
"seen it all menhhh"...kpatakpata e no go pass priicks.
different shapes and sizes, circumcised and uncircumcised grin
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Pataricatering(f): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2020
donbachi:
"seen it all menhhh"...kpatakpata e no go pass priicks.
ehn and so ? Should a grown woman b ashamed to say she has seen prick ? Or is it one man’s prick she should b waiting for ? Mscheew

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Ryan03(f): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
bosschinalu:
All these second hand things forming inspirational and motivational speakers...Shior.

Lagos Ibadan express way
why are you always pained when ladies dont rush into marriage?
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Ryan03(f): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
davibid:
Some girls sha... she is even proud to say that she has seen it all...(different shapes and sizes) lolzzzz.... I weep cry for your husband that is now ready to settle down with the leftovers... smh
crying more than the bereaved
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Ryan03(f): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
marvin906:
you call this agama lizard
most beautiful girl
where were your sisters when others were contesting?
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Ryan03(f): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

She said she has seen it all.
She's old too

She said it.... Not me
she's old in your eyes not to her husband. Why he dey pain you?
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Ryan03(f): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Leave me alone Biko
The lady brought this on her self when she posted this nonsense on social media...

you are too full of hatebthats why bodycount was the first thing that came to your bile filled mind.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Chuky7(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
IME1:

Congratulations to her
kiss

I think some people think savagery is funny or makes a group, forum or gist lively and fun
But tbt it shows an innate deficiency, lack, envy, jealousy, depression and inferiority complex.

In many posts that require simple congrats, thank God, rip, get well, stay safe, happy birthday or married life...
You see several comments about complexion, body counts, tribe, religion, financial status, and other irrelevant things

Wisdom is profitable so I give you this for your profit 2 Corinthians 10:12

Let there be love...
Go ahead and inspire, motivate and encourage
Life is fragile, what account would you give of your life in where you spoke, what you did and how you thought...

Life is bigger than the Internet
You reap what you sow
Many are living in the consequences of what they have thought, said and done in times past which they never repented from, apologised for and never took as serious or wrong

true sha.....congrats ma...I wish u a happy n fulfilled life
Re: Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed by Glink2018(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
e ma binu. E jO. I'm Pleading on their behalf. Me I fine, but I no get money

Abeg, who dey be that man wey dey shock you behind....? Your own career don go international..tuale! More grease to your elbow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. / Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.