Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (110446 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
phreakabit:
You are really embarrassing yourself with this cheap propaganda.
Who do you think you are lying to?
People wey go expose una and fall your hand still dey this forum.
If you prefer we can also upload photos and videos from the streets of Lagos.
Did someone not expose op and fall op's hand in Dubai's thread?

He said there was no police and someone uploaded a video of police
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Insectkiller: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
After, Rapture...

Na so non-living things go just dey with d children of d devil wey No go with rapture...

Chai! Baba God nah ur hand I dey oo
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
belatoxx:
This is abeokuta hope the Ops can confirm this
Did you read the tittle of thread ? Is Abeokuta not in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
donMIG:
Na lie oo
Check lag n abj... Ppl choke dei go about dia biz anyhow
Even one of the northern states have lifted d ban on friday prayers
Nigeria na mad ppl full from dia president to dia mosquitoes!
Was the op of Dubai's thread lying or telling the truth?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Foodforthought:

You're sillier than them. You can't state one thing your country has done right. They had a chance to lockdown the country before coro entered. They did not have the intelligence to prevent anything... they prefer to suffer and contain. A country where people are dying of hunger and starvation while fat bellied politicians are sharing cars. A country where leaders prefer foreign hospital, foreign schools and foreign holidays but will call for votes and zombie idiots will still gather for stomach infrastructure. Giant of Africa? You guys are shameless. Ghana and SA chasing your people from their country. Giant of Africa. Do you have electricity right now? I'm not a Biafran. I'm an honest Nigerian. People like you are why this Nation remains at a standstill.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
EngrchidiG25:
This is a road construction
Was Dubai's own a construction road?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
ghettokid1:

Proud of what exactly? My shithole Audio giant of Africa?
I'm glad you acknowledged it
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
And Abeokuta isn't in Nigeria?
you dey mind them?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

Nice one op.
But wait make I ask you this question...
Where you dey whe you take snap this pictures? (A) For your house dey obey lock down
(B) For road dey disobey lock down.
(C) I no wan talk where I dey.

No vex oo, na question I ask o.
Who took Dubai's pics? was the person in his/her house?

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Nadio2019: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
was taken in ur parlor

Is there any where like that in the oil producing areas from where Nigeria got oyel money to build the Abuja roads?

Karma shall take vengeance, before long.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

Your name is great researcher and you don't even know that this is Lagos .. Abeg show the pictures to your neighbors who have been to Lagos island and they will tell you that this is truely Lagos state.

You think all Nigeria is as dirty as your community ?
You quoted someone else while mentioning my name. Did I say this isn't Lagos? Also, is Lagos not in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
jericco1:
Looks more like a hologram
Same way Dubai's own looked
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dsmartguy11:
Please which of the Nigeria, ��
The giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
kemaneiva:
I'm sure this was taken like 6am when people were still sleeping ���� Audio report
Dubai's own was taken at night when all were asleep

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
manuel4real:
U wake up early morning go snap picture abi grin
Dubai's own was taken at night.

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Foodforthought: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're a pained ingrate. Electricity? do you think I'm poor like you? I have never complained about it because the worst days where I live is 18 hours, most times it's 24 hours. I'm not like you, God has granted me privileges that's why I glorify his name. If you want to get to my level, learn to be thankful, ingrate

Stop mentioning God with lips of lies and insults. I don't care if you're rich. Your supposed wealth and privilege does not reflect Nigeria. I'm a comfortable person. I've worked hard to be where I am today. I've not been spoonfed. I wasn't born with a silver spoon. I'm an honest Nigerian who sees the situation of a country managed to ruin by wicked and heartless leaders. How can you understand? How can you give what you don't have? How can you feel for the jobless kids on the roads whose meals come from selling metal scraps? You have no heart. You're not worth it. Enjoy your privileges and allow the masses demand good governance from people they pay tax to.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Sarah20A:
giant of Africa that don't even have something as simple as steady electricity,Nigeria is British company embarassed
[/s]People like you made British what it is today. What have you done for Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Foodforthought: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
U would be the biggest mumu ifnyou believe that there's no movement in Dubai
Read what you typed and what you quoted and examine your brain for leakages.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Investnow2017:
Nigeria now has 276 cases
US, world power has how many?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by goodman5(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
So all na audio
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by kemi152: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
gtmcqcedt6
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
charlesditro:
which state please?
It's Nigeria. Which state it is doesn't matter.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by lawalosky(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Will u show the police and soldiers brutality also
Police across the world are brutalising her people even in Dubai.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by akinsmyk(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
ghettokid1:

Hahahaha........ Wait o, u mean this pics was taken in Nigeria

That pictures was taken in Abeokuta, I recognize that even if I was waked from sleep. Without lock down, you can count the number of vehicles plying that road. Some road projects are elephant projects used to siphon funds in that city.

The photographer is playing politics, he didn't go to Lafenwa, Adatan, Olomore, Obantoko, Kugba, etc to take his pictures which is a residential area so we can tell if the lock down is truly obeyed
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by kemi39166: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
80f9j0c3mk
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Foodforthought:

Read what you typed and what you quoted and examine your brain for leakages.
Your post implied that there was a movement in Lagos and I also made you to understand that there was also a movement in Dubai. I guess you didn't see the Dubai's thread that's why you don't know where I am driving at
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
akinsmyk:

That pictures was taken in Abeokuta, I recognize that even if I was waked from sleep. Without lock down, you can count the number of vehicles plying that road. Some road projects are elephant projects used to siphon funds in that city.

The photographer is playing politics, he didn't go to Lafenwa, Adatan, Olomore, Obantoko, Kugba, etc to take his pictures which is a residential area so we can tell if the lock down is truly obeyed
Did Dubai's photographer take pictures in residential areas?

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by officialJP(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
I left ogun state 4 years back this building still remain the same, Nigeria worst for development undecided

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by CuteYvonne777: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by FUCKyouALL: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Well, it's not a continent. It's a country. The giant of Africa

Ghana
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by kemi95046: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
wz83z38cou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.