Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (110503 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
PrinceDangana:

This is Abuja central area..
Yes Prince it is
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Sarah20A(f): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s][/s]People like you made British what it is today. What have you done for Nigeria?
what has Nigeria done for me as a country?has it protected me?,has it given me any basic amenities?the answers are no......
What have I done for Nigeria?.. I have provided for myself and I have made a livelihood for myself, I have contributed to the gdp of the country without any assistance from the government.is only people that are living fat from the people's sweat that talk like you do....
Talking about British,please what relationship do I have with them?am I among the government who have lend their brains to the British?why do hypocrites like never seize to amaze me..
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Ayorella77(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Those photos must have been taken in Kumasi
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by belzabull(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Where are those silly IPOB losers? they should come and call Nigeria Zoo. Bingos
What has IPOB got to do with this now?. You couldnt just resist exhibiting your stewpidity

Ok, nigeria is no longer a zoo, it is more developed than dubai

Dumb iddiot
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by walteriyke: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
THIS IS NIGERIA aka THE GIANT OF AFRICA.

NO POLICE, NO MILITARY, NO MEDIA, NO CCTV, NO FINE. JUST ORDER

UNLIKE DUBAI WHERE THEY HAVE CCTV TO MONITOR PEOPLE VIOLATING THE #STAY_AT_HOME AND ALSO A FINE FOR THOSE VIOLATING THE ORDER
God purnish u for calling Nigeria giant of Africa may your life be run like nigeria
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Encyclopedia1: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls come to Ikorodu.......
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarah20A:
what has Nigeria done for me as a country?has it protected me?,has it given me any basic amenities?the answers are no......
What have I done for Nigeria?.. I have provided for myself and I have made a livelihood for myself, I have contributed to the gdp of the country without any assistance from the government.is only people that are living fat from the people's sweat that talk like you do....
Talking about British,please what relationship do I have with them?am I among the government who have lend their brains to the British?why do hypocrites like never seize to amaze me..
FG is sharing 20k if it hasn't reached you, tag them on twitter. Sorry baby girl
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Sarah20A(f): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
FG is sharing 20k if it hasn't reached you, tag them on twitter. Sorry baby girl
please what's your Twitter handle ? And will you give me the 20k?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Iceyjays(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Well, it's not a continent. It's a country. The giant of Africa
Shîthole of Africa you meant? cheesy
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iceyjays:
Shîthole of Africa you meant? cheesy
He who stays in a shithole is a shit
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarah20A:
Do you reside in Kaduna?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
belzabull:
What has IPOB got to do with this now?. You couldnt just resist exhibiting your stewpidity

Ok, nigeria is no longer a zoo, it is more developed than dubai

Dumb iddiot
He who lives in a zoo is an animal
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Iceyjays(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
He who stays in a shithole is a shit
Says a shîthead cheesy
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Iceyjays(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarah20A:
He wants to have sex with you, the dude is a brokeass.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by belzabull(f): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
He who lives in a zoo is an animal
Fair enough, i fled the zoo already cheesy so you are the animal stock in zoo

Shitthole citizen tongue
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iceyjays:
IPOB still in pains. grin
Iceyjays:
IPOB still in pains.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Don't call me dear. Anything female irritates me.
even ur mom?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
show us pics oga
Doubting Thomas,
Here are the pics...
I had to go to that market to take these pics, though it was this evening when people were already leaving:

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
gentlegenius:

Doubting Thomas,
Here are the pics...
I had to go to that market to take these pics, though it was this evening when people were already leaving:
what's the evidence that this pics were taken during this lockdown?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
SexytorresE:
even ur mom?
ur mom too
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

ur mom too
lol grin he wrote something and I asked him a question and dude is lik this undecided
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
SexytorresE:
lol grin he wrote something and I asked him a question and dude is lik this undecided
it seems a lot of u wh0res dont understand English. Someone said 'females' and u asked if mom is included.
More like saying 'water is liquid' and som1 would ask if stream water is included.
Dumbo everywhere
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by Platony(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
THIS IS NIGERIA aka THE GIANT OF AFRICA.

NO POLICE, NO MILITARY, NO MEDIA, NO CCTV, NO FINE. JUST ORDER

UNLIKE DUBAI WHERE THEY HAVE CCTV TO MONITOR PEOPLE VIOLATING THE #STAY_AT_HOME AND ALSO A FINE FOR THOSE VIOLATING THE ORDER

Which country is Giant of Africa??

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Platony:

Which country is Giant of Africa??
The country that is the giant of Africa is called Nigeria. It is located in the western part of Africa. It is rich in mineral resources and has one of the strongest army in the world. It has over 200million inhabitants. It was established in 1914 and got her independence from the British in 1960.

Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
what's the evidence that this pics were taken during this lockdown?
What's the evidence that the pictures of empty streets posted at the beginning of this thread were taken during this lockdown?
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by orisa37: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2020
HITLER was a FULANI General.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by orisa37: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
FEAR OF STRAYED BULLETS. NO KENEDIES IN NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Hey u id*ot! Is ur mom a female or male? Bleep urself and cry me a river I don’t give a f*ck .
GreatResearcher1:
it seems a lot of u wh0res dont understand English. Someone said 'females' and u asked if mom is included.
More like saying 'water is liquid' and som1 would ask if stream water is included.
Dumbo everywhere
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by delvzy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
List those works that there aren't hindrance. Are u given aware that govt is a group of people? We're in lockdown and you're talking of work. Is it an online work? a work from home? Or they should go out and work since they're govt and immune to virus

Seems like you're not getting my point. This is the best time every little bit of repair can be done
Funmigation of the surroundings and a little more.
Hope you get that.
Re: Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
delvzy:

Seems like you're not getting my point. This is the best time every little bit of repair can be done
Funmigation of the surroundings and a little more.
Hope you get that.
I get it now. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.