Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,006 members, 7,852,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. (566 Views)

Spiritual Kongi / Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). / Kongi Have Killed Me Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Now I know the true definition of kongi, when my babe cant hold it anymore as she start sex video call with me on whatsapp.

It's not funny as she pull off her clothes, off her pants and bra on the video call and she Start telling me she cant hold it, she just want my gbola in her p*ssy now that she is very hot and Hot.

Before you know, me too had already bring out my p*nis and start to massage it gently.

Even my friend that we're staying together cant even hold it anymore as they keep saying kongi want to kill them too.

But this Covid-19 session is a good time for couples as after the Corona virus, hospital and antilanta home go full for pregnant woman.

Feel free to share your Covid-19 Kongi Experience as alone guy or lady without your partner.
Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by Obodo999(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
FTC
Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by FeliciaOja(f): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ever Since School Shut Down
All You JSS1,2,3 Students have carried Your Childish Behavior into Romance thread.

Please mods, create a sub thread for these small children. I don't know who gives them phone sef.. undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
FeliciaOja:
All You JSS1,2,3 Students have carried Your Childish Behavior into Romance thread.

Please mods, create a sub thread for these small children. I don't know who gives them phone sef.. undecided.

Konji no dey hold you pretender?? kiss

Or someone keep you for house dey dig you since corona lockdown?? undecided
Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by dukeprince50: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Actually, u also noticed that stupidity has increased on NL abi?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by Godsonjolly: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
FeliciaOja:

. grin grin asin ehn. The indecency is now too much
Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by Godsonjolly: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
Actually, u also noticed that stupidity has increased on NL abi?

grin
Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by delishpot: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
Now I know the true definition of kongi, when my babe cant hold it anymore as she start sex video call with me on whatsapp.

It's not funny as she pull off her clothes, off her pants and bra on the video call and she Start telling me she cant hold it, she just want my gbola in her p*ssy now that she is very hot and Hot.

Before you know, me too had already bring out my p*nis and start to massage it gently.

Even my friend that we're staying together cant even hold it anymore as they keep saying kongi want to kill them too.

But this Covid-19 session is a good time for couples as after the Corona virus, hospital and antilanta home go full for pregnant woman.

Feel free to share your Covid-19 Kongi Experience as alone guy or lady without your partner.

No be small antilanta grin funny you. Eh, dear Poster try living for the most high God. I know its not easy (no joke) because the flesh is soo weak and loves things that totori it. Inshort when the temptation comes, one does not remember God šef talk less of Jesus.
I know the struggles. I lived the life so I am not judging. But Jesus loves you, God loves you praise God hallelujah! Strong your mind. Best bet is to pray when that temptation comes. Tell your GF to stop the silly joke. She might not be lucky with her next sin partner. She might have a scandal in the future as her new boo will save her nudes and use it against her.
Re: Covid-19: Share Your Kongi Experience, If Your Partner Is Far From You. by NaijadrivaCars: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na now e easy to cure am self. Many gals are dependent on their BF this period. If he is far, she gets one nearby.

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Twerk Videos Compilation / 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him / Couple Marry N*ked In Front Of 40 N*ked Guests And A N*ked Officiator (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.