Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria (104746 Views)

217 Cuban Doctors Arrive In SA As Coronavirus Cases Hit 4546 (sunday) / #covid-19. 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive Nigeria Despite Protest From Nigerian Docto / Benue Doctors Arrive Suspected Monkeypox Victim's House 24 Hours After Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Krisddon: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
We must embezzle money cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Bia bekiafu! Every time Ada Ogwahi for online. Shey dem no dey see you for Ogwashi? �
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
obailala:

Inferiority complex might just be the reason you're fighting the truth. Whether they've eliminated it or not, the fact remains that they've succeeded in slowing the spread and flattening their new infections curve (something which many countries are still struggling to achieve). They've suffered from it the longest and they have the widest range of experience in dealing with it. That experience explains why greater developed countries like the US, UK, Italy, France etc are seeking help and advice from China, but a citizen of a shithole country thinks it's demeaning or degrading for his country to seek advice from China? Or probably you want us to wait till our number of cases rises exponentially before we do something right?

I wouldnt be surprised if you're one of those spreading whatsapp messages that gsm mast is the source of corona virus. undecided
Exponentially?? Are we talking about South Africa or Egypt..??

What is the fatality rate in Nigeria ?

Nigeria have better fatality rate than China..?
I think you are the one with low self esteem here...

These Chinese are not coming with Vaccines.

If you want to learn anything from them, Teleconference is enough to seek advice..

Bringing them here reeks of low self-esteem by this Government whose President prefer medical Tourism than developing his own Country's health System!!!

Now that they can't travel, they have to import Doctors from China..

Low Mentality Government with slavery mentality fanatics!!!

Your last statement is ridiculous tho!!!
This is 2020!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by obailala(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
eni4real:
Exponentially?? Are we talking about South Africa or Egypt..??

What is the fatality rate in Nigeria ?

Nigeria have better fatality rate than China..?
I think you are the one with low self esteem here...

These Chinese are not coming with Vaccines.

If you want to learn anything from them, Teleconference is enough to seek advice..

Bringing them here reeks of low self-esteem by this Government whose President prefer medical Tourism than developing his own Country's health System!!!

Now that they can't travel, they have to import Doctors from China..

Low Mentality Government with slavery mentality fanatics!!!

Your last statement is ridiculous tho!!!
This is 2020!!!
Only fellows with esteem issues think it would be degrading to seek advice or help.

Oh yes, Nigeria has a small number of cases, but so did the UK and US just 3 weeks ago. Just over 3 weeks ago, the US had less than 500 cases; today the US has over 420,000 cases. It will be silly for us to wait till we have 420k cases before we start acting.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by CIA88(f): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
They can't match our doctors simple
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
obailala:
Only fellows with esteem issues think it would be degrading to seek advice or help.

Oh yes, Nigeria has a small number of cases, but so did the UK and US just 3 weeks ago. Just over 3 weeks ago, the US had less than 500 cases; today the US has over 420,000 cases. It will be silly for us to wait till we have 420k cases before we start acting.
So you can't seek advice by Teleconference, you have to bring them physically to Nigeria??
Just think about your points again!!!

You have to bring Doctors from a highly endemic area to places where you are supposed to be guarding against such travel??

What kind of backward mentality is this??

About the figures you quoted, does Lockdown mean nothing to you??

This is a Public health issue, Chinese Doctors cannot solve our local problems for us unless they are coming with Vaccines!!!

Since they are not coming with Vaccine, bringing them down here is Nonsense!!!

Our Health Workers are getting good result despite the little Protection kits that Government provided..

Government should provide PPEs for health workers and Palliatives for people indoor..

They should stop chasing shadows ...

Chinese Doctors impact will be inconsequential if Government continue with their crooked methods!!!

Hunger will chase people out and more infections will happen.!!!

Chinese Doctors are only here to tell their stories which will not suit Nigeria setting!!!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Heineken(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
aaking:
Doctors abi 5g Installers
hahahahahah boss
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by edoairways: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bialegend:
These are not medical doctors, rather they are 5G technicians hired by your zoo government for the purpose of installing 5G cables and masts in your cities. Good news is just make sure that you stay away from any 5G mast for the moment until after installations and all will be good with you because the radiation effects on your health is only during the installations. After their installations and switch on of the 5G, all will be well and normal businesses will return. Installation process is the problem time.
How did you know this? Though I suspect something fishy inspite of the public outcry from NMA
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Mistaicey2288: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
drskyfly007:
You are the illiterate here..

Let me educate your ignorance..

Chinese were able to control theirs cos they had a working health system..

A million Chinese can't perform magic if there is a surge of cases in Nigeria because almost all the federal medical centres and teaching hospitals around the country is in comatose condition..

Misplacement of priorities..

And secondly,how do you invite people with thousands of casualties to come and help you when you have a flattened and low number of cases? Lol. There is something the FG is not telling us. grin

You will only understand if you were a health worker in nigeria...

God bless you for putting that Mumu in his place. Thats how he keeps goin from thread to thread constituting nuisance as if he's the most educated or most exposed in here. I just had a clash with him on a thread too and we're still on it sef cheesy
The mumu be trying to force his useless opinions on people. There's truly something behind this which the FG isn't telling us like you said. I even wanna believe these people are probably here to Install 5G antennas like some people believe.. We can not totally discard the possibility now..

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by tammie24: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
drskyfly007:
You are the illiterate here..

Let me educate your ignorance..

Chinese were able to control theirs cos they had a working health system..

A million Chinese can't perform magic if there is a surge of cases in Nigeria because almost all the federal medical centres and teaching hospitals around the country is in comatose condition..

Misplacement of priorities..

And secondly,how do you invite people with thousands of casualties to come and help you when you have a flattened and low number of cases? Lol. There is something the FG is not telling us. grin

You will only understand if you were a health worker in nigeria...
why bother replying them

They are the learned ones

The geniuses

Mumu people everywhere

China of all places where people don't have right

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Mistaicey2288: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
tammie24:
why bother replying them

They are the learned ones

The geniuses

Mumu people everywhere

China of all places where people don't have right

Asin ehn.. That guy just keeps jumping from thread to thread forming useless I too know for people
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by tammie24: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

God bless you for putting that Mumu in his place. Thats how he keeps goin from thread to thread constituting nuisance as if he's the most educated or most exposed in here. I just had a clash with him on a thread too and we're still on it sef cheesy
The mumu be trying to force his useless opinions on people. There's truly something behind this which the FG isn't telling us like you said. I even wanna believe these people are probably here to Install 5G antennas like some people believe.. We can not totally discard the possibility now..

Wallahi

Cos it doesn't make sense why they are here!

I'm sticking to the conspiracy theory

3 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Mistaicey2288: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
tammie24:

Wallahi

Cos it doesn't make sense why they are here!

I'm sticking to the conspiracy theory

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
hammer0:

U ARE AN IDIOT. FOOL!

UR GREY HAIR IS WASETED, JUST LIKE BUHARI LIFE IS A WASTE TO HUMANITY.

I DONT RESPECT OLD FOOLS.

Will you shut up your putrid mouth ninny ? If covid 19 is a bio weapon that eventually ends the miserable life of your father and it's about to end yours,how is that my concern ? Why don't you take your frustration to the doorsteps of the Chinese or whoever that invented the virus according to your dysfunctional theory ?

Stop barking up and down like rabies infested dog here ; it sickens me. You honestly must be dumber than I thought if you think I give a Bleep whether or not you have any respect for your grandfather.

Apparently, what is lacking here is education but unfortunately for you,I am not in the business of educating a Numbskull ,empty nincompoop like you here. Now go home and suck your mama's breast as you are a dumbass fool who is incapable of making a sensible contribution in a public forum ,like this one,without resorting to diatribe.

Ode ,oponun akindanidani !
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Ladycewhy(f): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Until I am proven other wise I am sticking with the Trojan horse theory for now.

If I were Nigerians I will stay away from any federal government medical aid for as longs as this pandemic lasts. Until we are sure of the agenda the fg brought these Chinese virus doctors for.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Some people r cashin out big dis period

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Since they government cannot travel, they sent for the doctors that will treat treat them
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
allanphash7:
E kaabo si orile ede wa
E kaabo si ilu Nigeria
E kaabo si ori ile olora
E ma gbadun arayin

Adun ni yi o gbeyin wa

Welcome to Nigeria 99

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by kazyhm(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2020
And they didn't come with the hospital ?

So would they perform miracle with the underfunded Hospitals in Nigeria ?
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2020
[s][/s]
NaijadrivaCars:
Hmm.

Another way China can flex their muscles in Africa.

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by faceland: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2020
FocusedDiva:
They should be on lockdown for 14 days even if they test negative. I hope something good comes out of this!Fingers crossed!

These people only brought the mutated version of COVID-19.
They would adjust the testing kits and the numbers of infected would sky-rocket.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by faceland: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Until I am proven other wise I am sticking with the Trojan horse theory for now.

If I were Nigerians I will stay away from any federal government medical aid for as longs as this pandemic lasts. Until we are sure of the agenda the fg brought these Chinese virus doctors for.

The wise would stay away from these people. As we speak, their is no evidence they are even qualified doctors.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by luizkyworld(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2020
sinkhole:
they are here because of Kyari grin shocked cool
exactly my thought.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Bialegend:
These are not medical doctors, rather they are 5G technicians hired by your zoo government for the purpose of installing 5G cables and masts in your cities. Good news is just make sure that you stay away from any 5G mast for the moment until after installations and all will be good with you because the radiation effects on your health is only during the installations. After their installations and switch on of the 5G, all will be well and normal businesses will return. Installation process is the problem time.

Ipob handwriting
This is not Fulani
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Mechanism500(m): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by luizkyworld(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Good.
Despite outcry by loony and illiterates, Nigeria is getting more prepared by the day.
on arival Nigeria records highest daily rate since outbreak. Before friday we may hit 500+ cases. God help us
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Mechanism500(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Mechanism500:

To do what?
Where Coro is been originated
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2020
The Angels have arrived grin

The mountain of our Coronavirus problem shall be floored in the following weeks.

And by the third week from now, our normal life shall resume.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by SexytorresE(f): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Just to make their script real grin
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by minlinx(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Guys!!! We need all the help we can get!!!

Let's hope this helps us return to normal sufferings

���
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by GreatResearcher1: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly I keep on seeing something fishy about the attention Nigeria is getting from international community about corona virus.

Nigeria with a very low incidence and these people do not go to where the problem is escalating?
May God protect us in this country.
They have gone to Italy and Germany
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:11am On Apr 09, 2020
On serving things with glass of zobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Alternative Methods To TTC / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.