Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria (104744 Views)

217 Cuban Doctors Arrive In SA As Coronavirus Cases Hit 4546 (sunday) / #covid-19. 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive Nigeria Despite Protest From Nigerian Docto / Benue Doctors Arrive Suspected Monkeypox Victim's House 24 Hours After Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by suremanpatriot: 1:58am On Apr 09, 2020
China wil surprise yu ppl.They wil collec data fr naija to find out why d covid case is too low and modify their virus to ravage looters of naija nationl treasury.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by dannex4adx(m): 3:18am On Apr 09, 2020
obailala:
China happens to be the country with the most experience in dealing with this pandemic and countries all over the world, including far more developed countries than Nigeria have been seeking help from China in knowledge sharing, medicine, equipment etc. There's nothing shameful or embarassing, or dishonorable or degrading about Nigeria also seeking a knowledge share from a people more experienced in handling this disease.

Inferiority complex and just a pure lack of esteem seems to be the reason we have a multitude of Nigerians denouncing this, simply because they feel its a dick measuring contest.

You don't know what you are saying. Nigerian doctors have been able to treat infected patients with this pandemic and they are doing quite well. You are part of those with inferiority complex because you can't think and handle issues on your own. How many African countries sought the help of China in this outbreak. you are one of the problems of this country.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by mbhs139(m): 3:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
Alvin Toffler

Yes. They are illiterates.

They had no rational reason for opposing the visit.
They even threatened a strike for selfish reasons.

I'm just fed up with the ignorance of most people on náíràland and their auto criticism posture. They never see anything good in government's action. I mean, how does the arrival of merely 15 doctors threaten the job, relevance and existing doctors of more than 200 thousand personnel in Nigeria? I mean, just 15 doctors ó! And they're crying like babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by linearity: 3:46am On Apr 09, 2020
nabiz:
Pls can some body define the job they are coming here to do. Are they coming to Nigeria to cure the already infected ones or to help us wash our hands frequently or is it to sanitizer our environment. I think some countries also need them even more than we d

If you think, you are going to see them at your local hospital, keep dreaming.

These are special order to be on standby for the exclusive few elites and politicians & their families in the country. This became necessary, since they can’t travel to US, UK, China, etc for medical treatment....you know they don’t trust Nigeria Doctors and if it were possible, they would have also imported hospitals with them, since they don’t trust our local hospitals.

Two or three of them should be by the CoS bed side very soon....about five will be stationed at Aso Rock Clinic.....No need to continue, I believe you now know why the government insist against the Nigeria Doctors advise to import them.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Correcto: 4:09am On Apr 09, 2020
I am sorry but I have read a lot of medical research works and I haven't seen a relevant one from a Nigerian Doctor. For instance, I am currently following DR Zev Zelenko findings as regards Covid19. He works in one of hospitals in New York. You can keep deceiving yourself that Nigerian Doctors are the best but you can't prove it. I have interfaced with up to 56 Doctors across the globe and I can boldly tell you that Nigerian doctors are not the best. May be in Africa but certainly not in the world. Few Nigerian doctors are great but most of them will need more training to be competent.
eni4real:
You are mixing up Scientist/ researchers with Clinical Doctors!!!

All of a sudden, you want medical researchers to compete with other researchers in the World. !!
Why singling out medical researchers alone?? How successful are researchers in other fields in this same Country compared to thier counterpart in developed countries??
Why are you singling out Medical research alone??

Coronavirus broke out from Wuham, it is natural that they research on it more... And find different ways to deal with it...

How much of research culture do you cultivate in this Zoo generally..... Forget about Coronavirus now..

Your Illiterate President don't care about any development in Science.. He improved nothing.. Since he rely on medical tourism to bail him and his cohort when sick shocked

What has he done to NIMR?? What do their Virologist work with there??

Nigerian Doctors are the best.. I can tell you that.. They work based on the little they have...

But check those that seek greener pastures in developed countries, they turn out to be many times better than the home based ...
If these ones are restricted to this Zoo where Premium is not placed on Education and Health, they would be limited too!!!

Hitherto, Coronaviruses has been well controlled in the Country despite lack of Protection kits..
If you can't praise those that endanger their lives to deal with this situation, then you are an ingrate..!!

Also, you sound like WHO do not exist at all!!!
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Futurejoy(f): 4:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Good.
Despite outcry by loony and illiterates, Nigeria is getting more prepared by the day.

You really have no shame, calling Nigerian Doctors illiterates. I wonder how people just spill out nonsense thoughts in the name of commente
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by wowcatty: 4:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Eeeooo!!

The same Chinese that are cremating their people alive?

The same Chinese that have no medicines for their coronavirus patients?

The same Chinese that are making their doctors disappear faster than a pickpocket?

They will kill Nigerians wella!

Who made black people monkeys!

See people who are going to save Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU5Vu7XBpzg
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by kellidoo(m): 4:38am On Apr 09, 2020
These are not Doctors, looking at their arrangement ..you know they are either military or spies, the dress code,the height arrangement (strictly done by anyone who has undergone military training)..
Let's pray the worst do not happen.

All other countries restrict person from Asia but Nigeria has just accepted the pro version of the virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Moscodee1990(m): 5:16am On Apr 09, 2020
All I know, They are not better than our doctors
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 5:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Futurejoy:

You really have no shame, calling Nigerian Doctors illiterates. I wonder how people just spill out nonsense thoughts in the name of commente
What's the shame in calling illiterates by their proper name?
A mere 15 Chinese doctors caused so much discomfort for our doctors that
they threaten to go on strike.
You can't make up such stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Profadvocate: 5:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Now the will tell us that the billions contributed by our great men were used to take care of these foreigners after all they will not be invited to defend themselves
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by chocboi78(m): 5:31am On Apr 09, 2020
We all know why they are here
Failed nation
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by NaijaHeadlines: 5:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Hmm..
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by byinks(f): 6:12am On Apr 09, 2020
esefrancis:
These men didn’t come from no where. They hv been here in Nigeria ever since. This nigeria scam isn’t too bad

You mean from hauwei office in Lagos ?
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by asgardian717(m): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2020
i can't trust those ppl, dey deliberately used covid as biochemical weapon, dey fit gt secret mission laidat, maybe they r searching for those immune to d virus
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by dragunov: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2020
lamzybaby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF3UbBer0Mw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-coronavirus-15-chinese-doctors-arrive-in-nigeria/%3famp=1

Chai! Your own don finish. You go see exponential increase of COVID 19 cases in Nigeria. Una don enter am.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Shenke: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2020
someone whose house is burning don't chase after rat....they haven't finished curing their covid 19 case and here they are trying to help a country wit a low number of covid 19case....����� why didn't d US invite them for theirs!!!
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Simeony007:
What I hate about them coming is that they'll be bragging that they helped Nigeria cure Corona Virus

Forget about bragging, the aim is to eliminate the virus.
This is the same problem we have with regards to BOKOHARAM terrorist. The air force refuse to give their best because the army always takes the glory tru propaganda. Otherwise BHT would have been destroyed since.

Look at it this way, your rival happens to be the doctor that will treat a terminal illness in you and you don't want him to brag that he Rx you. Come on!!!
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Chochovini: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Coronavirus1:
Good Evening..

Please I will advise you to stop using your ATM Card in other Banks ATM machines for your transaction. Interswitch has stopped operations, any issue you have will not be resolved till they resume back after Covid19. Kindly make sure you withdraw only from your bank ATM machine with your ATM.

Thank you
. FOR Account owners and ATM card users only.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Chochovini: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Even there face mask is different grin

Where is Osinbajo??

Is he testing positive and they are hiding it
. DO you have the vaccine?
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by EnterpriseMan: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Saao:
are u ok? you called NMA and residents doctors illiterates? may God deliver some of you on nairaland.

They are illiterates my friend.. angry angry
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Informer101: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2020
So despite the outcry, this mumu government still went ahead to bring the Chinese tricksters into Nigeria. They will use our people to try their faulty vaccines and they will infect many people so they can have enough Guinea pigs for their vaccine trials. When will the criminals in power learn any lesson? I weep for my country. So sad. If you people are not foolish, Spain has over 14k deaths, Italy over 17k, USA over 15 as at today, almighty Nigeria has 10 deaths, why do you need Chinese doctors? Are they better than the ill-paid doctors in Nigeria? Instead of channeling the resources of the country to develop the country, you are inviting some crooks who have ulterior motives. Our hospitals are worse than jailhouses, going there is like death sentence. In fact, I am tired for one night. So much to say.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
There's a special corner of hell reserved for them.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Ugly Chinese pigs.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Informer101:
So despite the outcry, this mumu government still went ahead to bring the Chinese tricksters into Nigeria. They will use our people to try their faulty vaccines and they will infect many people so they can have enough Guinea pigs for their vaccine trials. When will the criminals in power learn any lesson? I weep for my country. So sad. If you people are not foolish, Spain has over 14k deaths, Italy over 17k, USA over 15 as at today, almighty Nigeria has 10 deaths, why do you need Chinese doctors? Are they better than the ill-paid doctors in Nigeria? Instead of channeling the resources of the country to develop the country, you are inviting some crooks who have ulterior motives. Our hospitals are worse than jailhouses, going there is like death sentence. In fact, I am tired for one night. So much to say.

Bribes.

Sad, but some people will do anything for a check. One day, these people will answer for their crimes.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Protest. Get these people out of the country.

Do whatever you can. These people must go. Whoever you pray to, know that these people are the devil.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2020
No lie, I couldn't be near where they are. I would beat them. I would find them and beat them with no hesitation.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
so they are now importing doctors since they can no longer fly out. hmmmmm all the doctors in the world can not save them.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Ireneamah: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
May God help this country
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Chuky7(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2020
they don land... Corona has landed
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by ojjp: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2020
They should be stoned.
To time to check time.
We don't have any medical challenge our doctors can't handle right now.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by obailala(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2020
dannex4adx:

You don't know what you are saying. Nigerian doctors have been able to treat infected patients with this pandemic and they are doing quite well. You are part of those with inferiority complex because you can't think and handle issues on your own. How many African countries sought the help of China in this outbreak. you are one of the problems of this country.
There's nothing demeaning in seeking advice from the people who have the most experience in dealing with this particular disease. Countries far more developed than Nigeria are doing same. It may not have been necessary for them to be flown over, but Nigerians should chill; this shouldnt be an ego contest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Alternative Methods To TTC / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.