Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria (104751 Views)

217 Cuban Doctors Arrive In SA As Coronavirus Cases Hit 4546 (sunday) / #covid-19. 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive Nigeria Despite Protest From Nigerian Docto / Benue Doctors Arrive Suspected Monkeypox Victim's House 24 Hours After Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by kimjessey2019: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Good news...let them tidy up their mess.

God bless you jare.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Rebuke: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Things are working as planned, I guess.

Fire out break at the finance building, 15 doctors arrived naija from China. ...

Yea, yea! Our money is working. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by GODWIN78(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
They should go to aso rock,and please eastern doctor should reject this move,we don,t need them,they got ulterior motive, please ooo.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
femixville:

How are they better than the Nigerian Doctors..
Is it because they're fair skin and blacks are bound to lick their ass or the government just want to kuku kill the nation..
What grand achievement have this selected Chinese made in their own country..
Nigeria can never be great if we don't "BUY INTO NIGERIA", that is believing in yourself...
I wonder, the Chinese now knows more about Nigerians than nigerian doctors. Nigerian FG are not ready to invest in their own country, sadly.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Ooye12: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
All this Government are just stupid , they never solve their own problems finish , why coming here...

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Praising200: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
allanphash7:
E kaabo si orile ede wa
E kaabo si ilu Nigeria
E kaabo si ori ile olora
E ma gbadun arayin

Adun ni yi o gbeyin wa

If you know you know
Nigeria 99.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by spiritedtete: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Absolute rubbish !!

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
allanphash7:
E kaabo si orile ede wa E kaabo si ilu Nigeria E kaabo si ori ile olora E ma gbadun arayin

Adun ni yi o gbeyin wa

If you know you know
Nigeria 99 theme song

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by bendazum: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
stabilizer:
I smell recolonization

Yes sir. Colonization preceded by DEPOPULATION, using biological warfare agents being tested by bogus "medical teams" imposing themselves by force on a nation of 200 million people of whom LESS THAN TEN overseas returnees have died thus far from the virus.

Say no to bogus Chinese doctors. Let them phuck off BACK to their bat-eating, overpopulated, heavily polluted homeland. They are NOT welcome in Africa because they are ALL in Africa to despoil the continent and plunder its natural resources.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by 9gerian: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
So who will do these checks that you recommend? The same people who thought it fit to bring the “manufacturers” of the virus?

All consultations with the Chinese experts could have been done online, with no risks of medical espionage, sabotage and subterfuge regarding the current status of the virus in Nigeria. Now we may never know until we see some consequences.

A smart leader would avoid the baggage that comes with going this route, as the leadership would now be blamed for anything that goes wrong from here on.

The illiterates here are not those questioning and warning against this ill advised development!!!

Asuito7:
Best is to quarantine them for 14 days and checking their luggage for on-surface covid-19 virus. Leaving no room for excuses.
Thereafter releasing them for their mission here in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Now the real contaminations of Nigerians with corona virus start, in the next few weeks the corona infection rates will sky rocket.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by donsufia: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
Superb. We earnestly hope they put in their very beat to stem the tide just as they would if Nigeria was their home country.

God bless Nigeria.
Rubbish! You don't know what yu are saying
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Omotosho2580: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria too like China things
Sho te dey import China men

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by olax02(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Graysons:
So you want all these fake 419 criminal Nigeria quack doctors to kill us all abi?
The Chinese are highly welcome, if you don't like the decision leave the country you won't be missed.
so is now you know that our Doctors are quack? Sorry to say you are a disgrace to Nigeria Masses..because that is where you belong...

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
drskyfly007:
You are the illiterate here..

Let me educate your ignorance..

Chinese were able to control theirs cos they had a working health system..
Does New York have a poor health system?
If not, how is it recording thousands of deaths?
Why is the US asking for immigrant health workers?

A million Chinese can't perform magic if there is a surge of cases in Nigeria because almost all the federal medical centres and teaching hospitals around the country is in comatose condition..
They are not here to do magic.
Currently, just about 6 states can actually have a standard testing center
due to a lack of expertise and know-how. The Chinese can help in the regard
of rapidly setting up testing centers across the country.

Misplacement of priorities..

And secondly,how do you invite people with thousands of casualties to come and help you when you have a flattened and low number of cases? Lol. There is something the FG is not telling us. grin

People invite victors to tell their stories and give advice. It doesn't matter the challenges they have been
through, they eventually maintained control over the spread.
The bold is the primary reason the NMA and the resident doctors are against this move.
They didn't state it clearly but we can read between the lines.

Imagine a whole medical association basing their decisions on conspiracies and selfishness?
Yet, they are supposedly literates.

You will only understand if you were a health worker in nigeria...
An average health worker in Nigeria is grossly ignorant of health policy matters.
Of course, they can give an injection and prescribe drugs but are very myopic
when it comes to the big picture.

How many of you can operate a ventilator?
Everything isn't about salary and allowance.

"But we have very few cases you say"
Yes. That is what I expect illiterate health workers to say.
The US had just 23 cases in February, now they are overwhelmed.

Many of us understand that being prepared is better than reactiveness, unfortunately,
the leadership of the NMA cannot rise beyond pecuniary gains and think things through.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Jelzin2412(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
drskyfly007:
You are the illiterate here..

Let me educate your ignorance..

Chinese were able to control theirs cos they had a working health system..

A million Chinese can't perform magic if there is a surge of cases in Nigeria because almost all the federal medical centres and teaching hospitals around the country is in comatose condition..

Misplacement of priorities..

And secondly,how do you invite people with thousands of casualties to come and help you when you have a flattened and low number of cases? Lol. There is something the FG is not telling us. grin

You will only understand if you were a health worker in nigeria...

I'm disappointed you had to respond to this gibberish. Everyone in Nigeria is a Jack of all trade!
Addressing NMA and NARD as illiterates at a time other countries are encouraging and applauding their healthcare workers is rather unfortunate. But I'm not surprise; the reverse can only be seen in Nigeria...typical!
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by TimmyA: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Instead of appreciating what they have, provide all needed medical facilities and employ more medical professionals. They rushed and started importing fake chinco personnel who are the source and manufacturers of the disease.
Empiree:
Black people dont have brain to govern a nation. There is no pandemic in nigeria. Why is all this attention?. Cases in Nigeria is under 300. Why dont they go to Spain, UK and other EU countries.

Again, Black people are brainless scumbags If you are Black and you have brain my post doesn't concern you. Nigerian govt is a disgrace. I know some people are gonna tell me I don't understand the need to have foreign "medical experts". What happened to thousands of medical doctors and nurses in nigeria?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jainine:

You are absolutely right. There is no harm in getting more help from people who have beat it in their country

Only problem I will have is if the doctors are not experts but just random Chinese doctors. Then the NMA will be right because it will make no sense to bring random doctors who are not experts to oversee your own doctors whom some are highly qualified.

That will just be demeaning.
They are not random doctors, that is why NMA did not raise the issue.

They are not even here to compete with our home-based doctors but as policy
advisers in area of preparedness and containment as they have seen it all and conquered with
regards to this virus.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Salvador1: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Actually we have one of the best Doctors in the world. The reason I implore my colleagues not to remain in Nigeria anymore. I can't imagine putting my life at risk for this country. And to make it worse I read some comments with one addressing the NMA and NARD as loony and illiterates...how sad at a time other nations are applauding and encouraging their healthcare workers... Gosh! Leaving was the best decision I have ever made in my life.
you took an excellent decision I must applaud you for that

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
What else can Nigeria do on its own without foreign help. God help us.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Omoobadiwurabiy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
God will help us.....I omoobadiwurabiyi representing the good people of my constituency here in this honourable forum I'm not in support on this already made motion by the federal Government.....

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
davillian:
Hope they can speak English or at least came with an interpreter
Unknown to many. There are more speakers of English in China than America.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by lifeagain22: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
We must embezzle money cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
. And when are you to Changing from Ada Ogwashi ,this one you keep reminding the forum you that you are still Ada Ogwa something
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
how do Nigerians know these so called chinese doctors doesn't have 50 kg bag load of corona with them to infect nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by kenzosky: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is more than a slap on the FACE of the NMA.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by kimjessey2019: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Is that small boy among them a doctor too or abi he follow his papa come. Anyways Lagos doctors should test them for covid-19 before they are allow to clean up their mess.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Footprintz: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
They carry fake equipments with them. Hopefully, the politicians will die first.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
lifeagain22:
. And when are you to Changing from Ada Ogwashi ,this one you keep reminding the forum you that you are still Ada Ogwa something
I wonder, it must be something to do with her low self esteem.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by bendazum: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Allen102:
Good decision. We need all the help we can get.

You mean all the viruses you can get?

Don't worry. They won't disappoint you. Watch as Coro soars.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Graysons: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
olax02:
so is now you know that our Doctors are quack? Sorry to say you are a disgrace to Nigeria Masses because that is where you belong...
People who call their country shithole are not intelligent, we need intelligent people to help us fight this disease. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Alternative Methods To TTC / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.