Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131994 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2020
onyebezie500:
Nice info bro who no go no go know

Na so my guy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Nice one EMEKUSBOY9 but you no qoute me oo... Make i dey follow the thread dey go. I dy enjoy am

No vex my guy i forget. But dnt worry next update
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
adubam:

Emekus Weldone Sir. Thanks for this. Thanks for cc me.

U are welcome my guy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by haiti007(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Do u think everyone in that union really want to help u? Some of them dnt want too but they dnt have choice... And is a Union they have laws just is like a " brother hood"

No wonder. But if its more like brotherhood, I hope it doesn't comes with repercussions?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by TreasureTayo(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2020
No problem Emekus... cheesy grin
EMEKUSBOY9:

No vex my guy i forget. But dnt worry next update
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
haiti007:

No wonder. But if its more like brotherhood, I hope it doesn't comes with repercussions?

Am not saying is a cult or any of those this things... Am saying is brotherly ( family) people from same country. Hope u got my illustration

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by haiti007(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Am not saying is a cult or any of those this things... Am saying is brotherly ( family) people from same country. Hope u got my illustration

Okay, I now understand. Forgive my Nigerian mentality when we hear the word "brotherhood"

Carry on bro, I'm enjoying the update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
haiti007:

Okay, I now understand. Forgive my Nigerian mentality when we hear the word "brotherhood"

Carry on bro, I'm enjoying the update

OK my guy...
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Claraola: 11:35pm On May 25, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
HELLO GUYS,

Like i promised too update today......

Today i will be talking about what many people have not thought about.

And i will be talking about NIGERIA UNION in ABIDJAN.

My only pain is that i never got to know about this when i first got too ivory coast. But i later find out.

Listen guys, the fun in this Union is something i cannot explain and if not with the help of a Nigerian that is nicknamed as " coachy" we would not had found out and the way he was explaining it was unbelievable until me and my guys saw it.

We are talking about a place where all Nigerians in one state always meet up and discuss.... a place where the rich, richest, poor and poorer meets. ( trust Nigerians at any organization such as this)

A place, where you go by 8 pm and come back the next day, and remember all their gathery is been done at the "NIGHT CLUB" that is where u will find the big Nigerian guys that are really making it in ivory coast, my bother and sisters you start seeing all types of cars... Then u start to curse all those people that first told u too go back to Nigeria that is hard in ivory coast. And this guys are the ones doing " spare part and other businesses "

Is also a place where u can helped if u go about it genuinely, but u might get discourage because what u may be seeing may discourage you to come out to ask for help..... because u hardly notice does that are doing well or not. And this thing may make u fell inferior. But honestly that is one place to get helped because most of them have business and also employers of labour but dnt forget u must ask genuinely and they have a way to see if u are just not being lazy or u really need help ( trust Nigerians they want to make sure if u are truly honest with your demand)

Guys, not everything i will state here but to state the important ones..

the Nigeria union has so many advantage if u are truly registered member and apart from being helped, they can even assist you in your weddings cheesy ( some guys now don they happy) if u are bonifide member.

There wedding in ivory coast is always the biggest, Nigerians dnt joke with that award over there, even ivorian lady prayed to have a Nigerian man and those wedding.

Let me just ship in just one thing about the wedding before i stop for today.

Nigeria wedding is like their afternoon SAMEDI SUA grin and very colour full with cars everywhere

As a Nigerian, you dnt need invitation just get the news and the venue of the wedding and off you go " no stopping at entrance" grin

i had witness it once... My name sake in ivory coast invited for one his brother wedding, and i was shock to see what have not even saw in Nigeria grin infact i could not going inside i told my friend " bring the food and and drinks come out side" because i was really angry with what they told me about how things are hard for Nigerians over there.

And that moment i started cursing those guys i first met. And that moment is not all about going in and eat or drink but is all about been determined to be above them ( that is the hustler spirit

One really big advantage of NIGERIA UNION.

But pride, no go allow you join from the scratch, with what i saw their... it takes a humble man to join them at the stage when he has nothing and just entered the country ( if care is not taking na only u go look different but my brother na something carry u go there not to look for people wey u pass or no pass) grin cool

I will write more about this someday...

So guys, see you soon with another update hopefully....

cc:odinga1of
cc:claraola
cc:geometry
cc:adubam
Wow bro, thanks for the update.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2020
Claraola:

Wow bro, thanks for the update.

Thanks too

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Mandela27: 2:28pm On May 26, 2020
My guy my guy,na only ur thread i dey always follow for almost 1month now,i'm enjoying it.
I hope to experience SAMEDI SUA very soon!
keep it up bro,u're valid
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2020
Mandela27:
My guy my guy,na only ur thread i dey always follow for almost 1month now,i'm enjoying it.
I hope to experience SAMEDI SUA very soon!
keep it up bro,u're valid

I never u see but i know say u go like "SAMEDI SUA" , this thing don make some Nigeria guys stay for ivory coast for " ten good years" now without coming back

Some even say them go die for ivory coast grin

My own be say make u remember that ur babe when u don promise heaven and earth !

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Mandela27: 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

I never u see but i know say u go like "SAMEDI SUA" , this thing don make some Nigeria guys stay for ivory coast for " ten good years" now without coming back

Some even say them go die for ivory coast grin

My own be say make u remember that ur babe when u don promise heaven and earth !
Thank God say i dey single,I fit pick one Ivorian babe marry grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2020
Mandela27:

Thank God say i dey single,I fit pick one Ivorian babe marry grin

So now u don turn single? grin

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Mandela27: 8:54am On May 27, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

So now u don turn single? grin
Bhaahahaha..for real my guy. u funny guy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2020
Mandela27:

Bhaahahaha..for real my guy.
u funny guy

OK, make i dey look u with police handcuffs cool
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Mandela27: 3:31pm On May 27, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

OK, make i dey look u with police handcuffs cool
Lol my guy abeg o,na enjoyment i dey go for,i no go cause problems..make handcuffs stay far from me biko
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by haiti007(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2020
Update oooooooo
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Mandela27: 8:39am On May 30, 2020
My guy come and tell us something,its been a while,come ginger our spirit..
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by gamaliel9: 12:16pm On May 30, 2020
Today is SAMEDIE SUA grin grin Desolee, i am in Nigeria...and no road
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2020
Please guys relax.... i will update soon !
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
HELLO GUYS,

Sorry for the delay on my updates, i was buy with some stuffs .. i will update by 10 am tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Emekus no problems. As usual no forget to CC me.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by RuggedSniper: 2:01am On Jun 02, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
Good day ladies/ gentlemen, am a nigerian guy who went to ivory coast in 2016 but came back to Nigeria 2018 . I had some sweet memories that really look sweet and adventure to me.

i remember when life was unbearable for me i have no choice than to think about making some despirate journey, mind you i don't have any friends or family members over there and i was even discouraged by friends not to move because is not Europe, america or Asia. ( please am not advising anybody to take this risk ooooo). But believe me that journey changed my life.

Starting from how i left Nigeria to" Benin Republic" then i met an ivory babe at STC bus terminals.., i believe i was destined to meet that sweet girl for things to be easy for me. Anyways i have a lot to talk but let just keep it for another day topic or probably "part 2".

Now to my sweet memories grin

If you are married or you have a girl friend in Nigeria that u had promise to marry., please do fasting and praying before going to ivory coast, because their figure 8 women with beautiful skin and faces will not even allow u to think of coming back. I know many Nigeria guys who lost focus just because of this and they get married to ivorian ladies.

i remember the oppurnities at every organization i went too, just because am a nigerian i was treated like a star and any public places i went too i was attended too first just because am a Nigerian and the power of English language i was speaking to them. Infact i got my first job offer the first day i went to their canteen to eat but i declined it because i was focus and all my desire is to get a soccer team" ( please job is not easy to come by, if u are reading this note make sure u know why u are going there and business is the only surest way to make it there above any other way ooo).

" SAMEDI SUA" is Saturdays in ivory coast, and is my best days in ivory coast. Am not sure if i got the spellings correctly.., this days mother dnt have right over any woman no matter her age and they are allow to pass a night at their boy friends place grin. grin

My people, out of emotions i decided not to continue but to leave it for another day. And I have so many sweet memories about this sweet country..., And before i forget.... it's only in ivory coast Republic, u will see night clubs that start by "8am on monday" and the only country where foreigners has rights more than it's citizens because this people are very peaceful. Even the country "first lady" is "white " woman from france. I have a lot to say let me just keep it for another day.

Thanks for your time

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
HELLO GUYS,

Am sorry for not updating at the time i stated... i am not even at home as we speak.

So it has been shift too 8pm today. Please sorry for the incovinence

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
adubam:
Emekus no problems. As usual no forget to CC me.

OK my guy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Chidonsky: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
HELLO GUYS,

Am sorry for not updating at the time i stated... i am not even at home as we speak.

So it has been shift too 8pm today. Please sorry for the incovinence
first time you never kept your promise,you are already pardoned.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chidonsky:
first time you never kept your promise,you are already pardoned.

Smiles... Yes i was not at home and i came back almost posting time, and i dnt want to rush in writing
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
GOOD DAY GUYS,

Is another time for update, and today i will be talking about the "spare part guys" grin i know it sound like a name of a movie.

Any producer in the house can use this my memory about them to shoot their next project. grin

Now lets start..

We know them as spare part guys over there in " ivory coast " but to us we still see them as" oil money "

This are the best guys u can find over there in ivory coast... ( am not saying other guys are not good but we talking about being SHARP in the pocket) grin

No wonder most of them are NIGERIA UNION members.. and also they always have the best weddings in ivory coast grin. They like balling, and they love living life to the fullest. And one major reason why Ivorians respect Nigerians more than any other country over there. if u traveled to ivory coast today and when an Ivorian citizen call u " BUSINESS " he or she is only referring u as someone doing "spare part business " cheesy ( what a nice trade to learn)

But all this fame did not just happened over night.... This guys work so hard, infact they was once guys who sold clothes on the street and hawking this clothes around the market. "no be to they claim fine boy " grin ( even if u go claim fine boy make sure u are hard working ooooo)

They came into the country empty handed (am not saying u too should go to ivory coast empty handed oooo) cheesy am only telling u what they face and how hard they want too succeed.

Listen guys.........

Some of the big and biggest houses u find in the big cities are owned by this guys grin infact they are landlords and land ladies... Yes women too are into " spare part " business. but most of them never started big dealer they started from one business then to spare part business.

Spare part business, is a business u need a lot of money and also u must know about parts... ( u can start small although)

Another reason Ivorians love them is that they are direct labour employers....

99 percent spare part shops u see in ivory coast are Nigerians, and is dominated by mostly by one tribe (Igbo's) although they are still some tribes like the Yoruba's but not much like that.

An average spare part business makes million a day, if your shop is very equipped.

Am not saying or discouraging other people that want to go there for other business... Any business over there can make u a big man or woman if u are hard working but am just saying most of the richest Nigerians are " spare part united Fc" ( na my own way of calling it oooo) before calls go deg fly from Abidjan grin.

Guys see ya next time soon..... for continuation.

cc:Odinga1of
cc:jeometry
cc:treasure tayo

7 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
GOOD DAY GUYS,

Is another time for update, and today i will be talking about the "spare part guys" grin i know it sound like a name of a movie.

Thanks for the update. Nigerian Guys are real husslers. They succeed anywhere and no matter the situation.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
GOOD DAY GUYS,

Any producer in the house can use this my memory about them to shoot their next project. grin

Now lets start..

We know them as spare part guys over there in " ivory coast " but to us we still see them as" oil money "

This are the best guys u can find over there in ivory coast... ( am not saying other guys are not good but we talking about being SHARP in the pocket) grin

No wonder most of them are NIGERIA UNION members.. and also they always have the best weddings in ivory coast grin. They like balling, and they love living life to the fullest. And one major reason why Ivorians respect Nigerians more than any other country over there. if u traveled to ivory coast today and when an Ivorian citizen call u " BUSINESS " he or she is only referring u as someone doing "spare part business " cheesy ( what a nice trade to learn)

But all this fame did not just happened over night.... This guys work so hard, infact they was once guys who sold clothes on the street and hawking this clothes around the market. "no be to they claim fine boy " grin ( even if u go claim fine boy make sure u are hard working ooooo)

They came into the country empty handed (am not saying u too should go to ivory coast empty handed oooo) cheesy am only telling u what they face and how hard they want too succeed.

Listen guys.........

Some of the big and biggest houses u find in the big cities are owned by this guys grin infact they are landlords and land ladies... Yes women too are into " spare part " business. but most of them never started big dealer they started from one business then to spare part business.

Spare part business, is a business u need a lot of money and also u must know about parts... ( u can start small although)

Another reason Ivorians love them is that they are direct labour employers....

99 percent spare part shops u see in ivory coast are Nigerians, and is dominated by mostly by one tribe (Igbo's) although they are still some tribes like the Yoruba's but not much like that.

An average spare part business makes million a day, if your shop is very equipped.

Am not saying or discouraging other people that want to go there for other business... Any business over there can make u a big man or woman if u are hard working but am just saying most of the richest Nigerians are " spare part united Fc" ( na my own way of calling it oooo) before calls go deg fly from Abidjan grin.

Guys see ya next time soon..... for continuation.

cc:Odinga1of
cc:jeometry
cc:treasure tayo

Spare parts business boom in Warri here too. Those Igbo guys at McDermott road and Lower road.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by haiti007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks for the update. I must say, they have a large market

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.