Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131696 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by OVB123: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Labadi69:

I don dey talk am here but dem go dey insult me up and down. How person go comot Lagos and Abuja to go live well for Abidjan without money and job. Na ment? Very big idiots. Listening to a fool wey go suffer for Abidjan and then ran away only to come and be giving them Tales by Moonlight say Abidjan na Paris. Yamayama fall on that OP guy head. Idiot!
The worst thing for the country, is dat na francophone speaking country in africa. Most french speaking africa con3 no develop at all because france through her policy of assimiliation no go allow them grow.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin grin grin

Adubam, Mr violence………… grin

Abeg leave “labadi69” alone. na only God know wating be him motive for here

Labadi69, abeg if Ivory Coast don do you wrong before abeg make u forgive them.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
EMEKUSBOY9:
grin grin grin

Adubam, Mr violence………… grin

Abeg leave “labadi69” alone. na only God know wating be him motive for here

Labadi69, abeg if Ivory Coast don do you wrong before abeg make u forgive them.

cool
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dep07(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2023
cutieme:

Abeg can you link one to a teaching job there and how much can one get a single room apartment there?
I'm just seeing your question now. Unfortunately i can't link you to a teaching job here. It's not that easy due to language barrier. If you a risk taker, you can come here with some money and rough it out.
One thing i have found out here,the Nigérians i have met are very helpful. Join an English speaking church.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dep07(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2023
Investmentfreak:

Please what’s your advice, I intend to visit and stay some time in Ivory Coast.
if you are capable,it's a nice country but very expensive. I call here a working Nigeria ( imagine Nigeria without chaos)
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Ajaytobey24: 8:47pm On May 05, 2023
dep07:
if you are capable,it's a nice country but very expensive. I call here a working Nigeria ( imagine Nigeria without chaos)

Hello, pls I will be traveling down to abidjan two months time... My problem is accomodations cos I don't want to waste money lodging in a hotel.. pls can I get a god studio room for 50k monthly, if I can get ur contact I will appreciate
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Ajaytobey24: 7:30am On May 06, 2023
Pls any nairalander presently in abidjan, I will be coming down soon, pls I will need someone to help me with first hand information about house rent cos I don't want to spend much in a hotel.. can 50k naira(monthly )get me good studio àpartment, will b glad if anyone over dere can help with info.. thanks
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dep07(f): 12:06pm On May 06, 2023
Ajaytobey24:

Hello, pls I will be traveling down to abidjan two months time... My problem is accomodations cos I don't want to waste money lodging in a hotel.. pls can I get a god studio room for 50k monthly, if I can get ur contact I will appreciate
i think you should,not sure though. I will ask people and get back to you.
When you come here,just join Anglophones in Abidjan ( both Whatsapp and Facebook group),ask all your questions there. You will be guided.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Ajaytobey24: 1:53pm On May 08, 2023
dep07:
i think you should,not sure though. I will ask people and get back to you.
When you come here,just join Anglophones in Abidjan ( both Whatsapp and Facebook group),ask all your questions there. You will be guided.

Thanks for your response, in regard to the house rent will patiently be waiting for the info and also I will appreciate if you can get the area in which I can get the house of the said budget.. one love
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Just warming up for updates cheesy grin

Even though if am not in Ivory Coast anymore i still want to share some video clips….

Am not here to argue with anyone please.

This short link video clips on YouTube, and is popular travel channel on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xPQm3V6-bM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Umegoejiofor(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2023
EMEKUSBOY9:
Just warming up for updates cheesy grin

Even though if am not in Ivory Coast anymore i still want to share some video clips….

Am not here to argue with anyone please.

This short link video clips on YouTube, and is popular travel channel on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xPQm3V6-bM

I will traveling to Abidjan tomorrow been Tuesday , anybody ready to mingle with me.will be glad to make new friends.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Umegoejiofor:
I will traveling to Abidjan tomorrow been Tuesday , anybody ready to mingle with me.will be glad to make new friends.

Safe journey, and also wish u success
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by 4getluv: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Umegoejiofor:

Don't get too carried away o.. outside steady power supply nothing dey that country. You fit later end up for Benin republic. Cost of transportation and living high die...if you can speak Yoruba fluently is an advantage but Mark dis, ur fellow country man will find it easily to mingle with ivorian than you.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Umegoejiofor(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
4getluv:

Don't get too carried away o.. outside steady power supply nothing dey that country. You fit later end up for Benin republic. Cost of transportation and living high die...if you can speak Yoruba fluently is an advantage but Mark dis, ur fellow country man will find it easily to mingle with ivorian than you.
I don't understand what you mean by fellow country man, you mean ivorian guys?I come this town for business and I speak Yoruba fluently.i will appreciate every information
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Univera(m): 4:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Bryanbella:
Please bro kindly help me confirm if ivory coast accept this

quote author=EMEKUSBOY9 post=102282845]

Yes since is ECOWAS passport
please how do I get this and what's the price
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by mauylycia: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello everyone, I have been following the thread.

I will be moving to Abidjan by next week Thursday for a job offer with a company there. There is something I want to verify, after converting the pay of 520kCFa to Nigeria money is quite big... But I want to know between Nigeria 200k to their pay.

Which is preferable and better?

Thank you
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by aieromon(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
mauylycia:
Hello everyone, I have been following the thread.

I will be moving to Abidjan by next week Thursday for a job offer with a company there. There is something I want to verify, after converting the pay of 520kCFa to Nigeria money is quite big... But I want to know between Nigeria 200k to their pay.

Which is preferable and better?

Thank you

I hope it is not QNET
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by mauylycia: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
No
It is not QNET

I think SMI

Something Societe multiservice international
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by aieromon(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
mauylycia:
No
It is not QNET

I think SMI

Something Societe multiservice international

Shine your eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7067902/journey-nkawkaw-ghana
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by anadozie1: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Abeg anybody has an idea about a company called jexport international company?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2023
EmekusBOY9. How far?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2023
adubam:
EmekusBOY9. How far?

I dey ooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ayo26(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Please who can help with information on Jexport in Ivory Coast and if their recruitment for customer care role is genuine or fake? My cousin applied and got an offer from them and would like to ascertain the genuineness?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Tranquility2345: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
ayo26:
Please who can help with information on Jexport in Ivory Coast and if their recruitment for customer care role is genuine or fake? My cousin applied and got an offer from them and would like to ascertain the genuineness?

Yahoo boys go don collect una money by now cheesy grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by JONSYN7154: 12:29pm On Apr 18
Stewart883:
The OP is actually saying the truth. I personally dated an ivorian lady for over 5 years. Mehn those women are very beautiful and very real. I should have married her although something happened sha.
what happened?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.